Can a younger man with an older woman work?

February 9, 2020 at 22:51 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can a younger man with an older woman work?
Can this forbidden love that has no name last?
Is it realistic to think it might.

What are the hurdles?

Societal disapproval- flying in the face of convention and tradition.

Self imposed limitations that causes insecurities and doubts.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
February 10, 2020 at 01:08
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » jerrynna
<<ee, I‘m in love with a 25 year older guy and I better don‘t think about it too much but honestly,>>

Really? Wow!
February 10, 2020 at 01:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
As far as I am concerned, ANY romantic relationship should have just TWO rules and 2 rules only:

1. It MUST be between 2 consenting legally adults.

2. They love each other, are responsible for each other, and have an adequate (and similar) level of maturity - and let me tell you, that "maturity" isn´t necessarily and always related to age.

Now, besides those points, EVERYTHING else is just the stupid misconceptions, petty conditionings, and social conventions of an hypocrite society.

I just couldn´t care any less about what others think about me, and about stupid rules made by stupid moralists who doesn´t have anything better to do.

Age gaps - ANY age gap - should never be something to be taken into account as long as point 1 and 2 above exist in such a relationship.
February 10, 2020 at 03:31
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If a man´s sexual peak is as a teen-ager and a woman´s sexual peak is when she´s gone a little crazy and wearing a couple of age lines there is bound to be some inter-generational hanky-panky! :6:
Mind control weaponry is used to keep some men´s relationships short and difficult. :23:
The Georgia O´Keefe museum meticulously avoids the art icon´s love life while saying a lot about her any way (she wasn´t a nun!) :81:
Can you "really" be into older women when pop-culture is all about "The new hot eighteen year old sensation!" :34:
February 10, 2020 at 03:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » IIyyaarr13
Really, I think it comes down to the birth chart....I´ve seen quite a few people, men too, who have Saturn in the 7th and that almost always means an older partner...now, obviously women are usually the ones with the older man....but it CAN happen the other way too, I guess, I just don´t think it has the lasting ability of an older man /younger woman.
The reason why most women are drawn towards older guys since kingdom come usually comes down to the fact that women need to be taught, in a lot of ways, and a younger buck usually isn´t going to teach us much.

Just my quick 2 cents
February 10, 2020 at 06:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If :151: :191: :154: "can work" whay can´t :152: :191: :155:?

Both kind of sythesis belongs to relationship between kid and parent. First one is Father-Doughter and the other one is Mother-Son. If people bring this elements to relationships (choose composites with elements like this) that indicates immaturity that couldn´t be acheived thoughout childhood because of hard relationship with crucial parent (father for doughter and Mother for son) and wide open door for SM (sadistic-masochistic in psychological term poited by Erich Fromm) relationship where one is totaly subordinated to another emotionaly, financially, personally...

This, of course are just prototipes and all depend on composite because you can have 20 years difference no matter who is older/younger and have mature relationship without these elements...
February 10, 2020 at 06:31
(Aries) ram_goat » Moon_Queen
the president of france makes it work.. 24 years difference..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 06:32
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
even lesbians make it work. Sarah Paulson, actress.. 30 years difference..
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 06:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Little bit more of danger of imaturitty.

I studdied the case of Chris Watts and it turned that he has :152: :192: :160: in his natal and very wierd relationship with Mother that left him with servere emotional wounds.
First wife (the one he killed) had composite :156: :191: :152: with him meaning that he choosed her because he tried to heall emotionaly troughout that relationship but since he couldn´t achive that because wife was always bussy never giving him emotional understanding and support he found another girl with the exactly the same composite element (:152: :191: :156:) the rest is history....
February 10, 2020 at 06:34
just don´t try and do a brother-sister thing.. ewww..

no matter how hot you are..
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 06:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Yes, and it is great :15:

I´m curious now, I´ll check the composite :98:
February 10, 2020 at 06:38
this one gets people riled up, but hey, approaching 30 years marriage..
what does that say? check that composite..
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 06:41
and no cousin marriages.. like Werner von Braun...
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 07:15
=====
Regardless of age difference that goes to "Moon" favor, Our beloved president is leader in this marriage too :15:

People on top - Sun-Ve on the top of the chart (MC) poor Moon neglected in 12thH but nicely supported by Sun. Nice 7thH Nept :191: Vertex DC - this is their ultimate weapon for diplomacy, together they just know everything what is rolling behind. Great energy choice for position they are at...
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 07:20
=====
Woody Allen, just as picture shows is standing totally in front and leading the show...His lovely Moon is in fear (Sun square Moon) but hey who cares, they sustain! :75:
Login
(Log in)
February 10, 2020 at 07:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s a touchy situation and may hit a sensitive nerve.
February 10, 2020 at 07:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally, I think it depends on how many years. Also the emotional, mental, spiritual growth and maturation. Simply put relationships in general fail because one person out grows the other one. If you have someone 25 years younger, it might be fun, pleasurable, exciting, but obviously when it comes to maturation of responsibility with finances, career, parenting, etc it can be hard for the younger one of course because there´s such a large gap in the natural process of human psycchological development.

If you´re dating someone within seven years you´re going to be closer to going through same passage of rites, milestones, and grow together.

If you´re further expanded you can get along not saying that, but it´s what one really wants to tolerate, has the patience, the understanding, and compassion to wait for the other one to catch up.

In my own experience I´ve dated men with just three years difference and I´m always way progressed in maturation of emotional, mental, spiritual because of who my parents were and my soul intentions.

I think relationships have worn out for myself since really they only have a few objectives. (Karma & Dharma) weighing and balancing your debts.

I have a 4th house Scorpio though. lol I think when Pluto is constantly transforming your life 49 years you´re just sick of the whole thing. I just end up learning the same stuff over and over again. Nothing new.

Pretty much I´m teaching other people and they awaken and then try to tell me it´s all my fault. lol

The Catalyst in your experience. It´s what I´m here for. :61:
February 10, 2020 at 07:42
=====
I told her that I´d be her Macron and she laughed.
February 10, 2020 at 07:45
Great energy choice for position they are at...

you just said a lot right there...
February 10, 2020 at 07:46
(Aries) ram_goat » emerauxe
She heard "macaroni" and thought you had Pieroni´s Disease..
February 10, 2020 at 07:47
but hey who cares, they sustain! :75:

yeah, you know.. artist types...
February 10, 2020 at 07:49
=====
Anything´s possible, ram.
February 10, 2020 at 10:37
(Libra) leorising » emerauxe
I particularly find a young man with an old woman very beautiful. it is a sign of true love, because as you said, social norms approve otherwise. in these unconventional loves we have the proof of true love :68:
February 10, 2020 at 15:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Much more effort is required and unasked for opposition faced when you are involved in this type of relationship.

It may be too much to overcome and I have to reevaluate my feelings and ask myself if I´m just infatuated with her.
February 10, 2020 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
I´m so glad to know that your relationship with a younger man has brought you great happiness and fulfillment, stigmi.

Thank you for providing me with your example of success.
February 14, 2020 at 12:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user StillStanding, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tina Turner and Erwin Bach been going strong for decades. She is 16 years older than him. True love conquers all :18: Make sure it´s love and not infatuation.

http://www.oprah.com/own-oprahs-nex…
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »