Clicking with a married Pisces.

May 16, 2019 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Clicking with a married Pisces.
I feel somewhat bad yet i can´t help but love being around her, the talks we have are so invigorating and we are so in tune.

She mentions that she got back with her husband last year, things she shares such as having to manage his money for him, it´s like having a child to look after.
She has 3 kids already.

I think i have feelings, just not going to share them, but the more we speak or the more we are together the stronger our connection grows and i can see it in her, the comfort she feels around me, the shared generosity and respect for feelings and even complementing each other.

Like she is a carer for my mother, she made her some food since it is her job twice a week, and she made me some and she says if you don´t want it i will save for it for your mother later, and i said ok i will have it and a big thank you.

Today she saw it was getting a little messy in her room and me and her talk a lot as does my father, my brother shies away fast.

But i instinctively just got the hoover and cleared the entire room out automatically.

She also could not find the brush she bought specifically for my mothers hair since my mother has a hole in her head that´s healed over she feels a hard brush sensitively.

I went into OCD mode finding that brush...

She has mentioned things like her husband just not being useful at home and she just carries on with strength, she does not speak like this i just recognize all of it in her.

And i´m just loving her presence... plus the very subtle flirtation where i did say you are a good person to her when we walked my mother out for a bit and she was very thankful, i did mention in conversation that she should kick her husband in the balls and ask him for a hug, she has so much on her plate i thought.

She smiled in agreement did not voice it, then i said without love what is the point? you can conquer anything if you keep it rich between you both and she looked at me like she had seen something.

Her husband is a Leo.

But we are not close close, just get on really well.

4 year age gap she is older.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 16, 2019 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Liberation has been a thing that made me go this far, i wanted to face all that hurt me and it was all family, if anything this family has been transformed and people got hurt along the way, But i do have Pluto in 4th.

If we cannot fix our roots we then bring our issues into relationships, i always wanted to murder my father for what he did but never did, nature took it´s course and he is now a very weak old man vs a very strong young man, the tables have turned but i learned from my own and his mistakes as a father.
May 16, 2019 at 17:44
=====
Mother...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2019 at 18:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is what I was wondering what part of the Virgo Pluto Generation. She has the Uranus Virgo, Virgo Pluto Conjunction., Neptune in Scorpio, and Pisces in Chiron.
Pisces in Chiron is in 29 degrees end of cycle and might be carrying both energies of Aries in Chiron. Which would explain why she’s had a rough time with emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual abuse.
This happen during her Uranus in Virgo Opposition Uranus in Pisces. (Mid-life Crisis) or transition. With Virgo Pluto it was a double whammy transforming her life physically and in the 11th house with her relationships with friends and family.
Moon in Cancer was only 3 degrees different than her Sun in Cancer.
Mars in Cancer taking action against her emotions, thoughts, moods
Also ruled by Aries with Mars. Introverted or internal conflict with fighting and withdrawing into self.
North Node Capricorn/South Node Cancer, so this was reverse of right now in North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn. Where you stated, her children are taking care of her now.
This is the 10th House/4th House (Work & Family).
Midheaven and I.C. which is one of the medical axis, besides the Virgo/Pisces axis
The head trauma comes in with her Pisces in Chiron and the Aries Transits. Venus in Aries (Feminine), Mercury (brain activity, nervous system), Sun in Aries (masculine) and also shining down on her Saturn in Aries, Uranus in Pisces, Jupiter in Pisces (Expansion).
Aries is the head, brain disorders, mental disorders, brain injuries
Pisces is the 12th house where you can be in a coma, or also the water in the brain etc. Like Luke Perry just had a stroke and Pisces and Aries was involved.
Aquarius Chiron is also wounding of thoughts, nervous system, and higher communications or messaging. Neptune in Aquarius the illusion, hallucination, fantasy. As you stated tea bags and ashtrays. The unpredictable, unexpectable, erratic behavior, and Aquarius is pure Uranus.
Saturn in Libra on her Ascendant as well as in Opposition of her Saturn in Aries, so this was quite difficult with the Uranus Virgo/Uranus Pisces Opposition (Both passage of rites).
Capricorn Pluto was transforming her life in the 4th house and I.C. as well.
Interesting right now is Cancer Mars, all the Taurus on her North Node in transit, and North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn when I asked about it.
This is what I notice, is when events happen you can see how the planets have an influence on the situation energetically.
This might have been a huge overload on her nervous system, emotions, thoughts, and feelings.
She has Saturn in Aries and Pisces in Chiron in the 6th house. This is the health house. Aries is the head trauma as I stated. Aries is ruled by Mars, so as you stated she had some rough stuff with your father (Saturn).
12th house is intercepted with Libra/Virgo, so this the subconscious mind or past life. Virgo would be her health care in this life- time.
May 16, 2019 at 18:24
=====
Very good post and reading!
Thank you.

My brother is a Capricorn i am a Cancer.

May 16, 2019 at 18:30
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah yes, so one on both ends of the coin. :) No problem. I just like looking to see how it influences things.

You should make a synastry with outer circle with this girl if you know her stuff, just to see why your getting along. :)
May 16, 2019 at 18:39
=====
I don´t know her stuff, not like i would not like to though... :20:
May 16, 2019 at 18:45
=====
I would just ask her. I ask people all the time without them knowing. Just start talking about how you hate the way you look in your photograph in your drivers license, get your brothers, your dads out, and maybe she´ll get hers out. lol
May 16, 2019 at 18:48
=====
LOL she knows about my interest in astrology, she´s not knowledgeable but very open minded and mentioned a lot to her.
She mentioned a show to me that i should watch on Netflix which has a similar kind of open view.
She is also in line with how the systems are stopping us from being more than we really are, plus we have the same view on money and stuff, there is a whole lot that connects us.

I doubt she would be stupid if i were like that with her, Pisces are adept like Cancer & Scorpio at the reality of what they want out of someone even if it´s covert.

:61:
May 16, 2019 at 18:53
=====
Yes, I understand. My partner is a Pisces Ascendant, Mars, and North Node. lol We usually don´t get away with anything with each other. lol
May 16, 2019 at 19:21
=====
:61: :83:
May 16, 2019 at 23:54
(Pisces) fishscales
Just be careful man.

I don´t want to lecture... Nevertheless, I think I´d feel remiss if I didn´t state a couple of things that you may want to think about:

--The married person who´s willing to cheat will often make the marriage seem worse than it is

--If they cheated on their spouse, what´s to say they would not cheat on you if you were to get together?

Proceed with extreme caution brother. ⚠️?
May 16, 2019 at 23:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
She has very real evidence, most things she shares have photos, real time phone calls from her man, usually about money, she is no faker, but i am not that person who will steal the wife, i will just make my move if they split again.
May 17, 2019 at 00:01
(Pisces) fishscales » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
"I am not that person who will steal the wife, i will just make my move if they split again."

Sound policy. :15: :15:
May 18, 2019 at 16:02
=====
and the Saga...?
May 18, 2019 at 16:03
=====
The saga is yet to be fulfilled.
If it ever does fulfill. :37:
May 18, 2019 at 18:39
(Aries) ram_goat » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
might be best if this one doesn´t, or wait until the proper time.
May 18, 2019 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
I´m just teasing him. :)
May 18, 2019 at 18:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
That is the point, the proper time.

Things fall into my lap i attract abundance at times.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »