Clicking with a married Pisces.

May 16, 2019 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Clicking with a married Pisces.
I feel somewhat bad yet i can´t help but love being around her, the talks we have are so invigorating and we are so in tune.

She mentions that she got back with her husband last year, things she shares such as having to manage his money for him, it´s like having a child to look after.
She has 3 kids already.

I think i have feelings, just not going to share them, but the more we speak or the more we are together the stronger our connection grows and i can see it in her, the comfort she feels around me, the shared generosity and respect for feelings and even complementing each other.

Like she is a carer for my mother, she made her some food since it is her job twice a week, and she made me some and she says if you don´t want it i will save for it for your mother later, and i said ok i will have it and a big thank you.

Today she saw it was getting a little messy in her room and me and her talk a lot as does my father, my brother shies away fast.

But i instinctively just got the hoover and cleared the entire room out automatically.

She also could not find the brush she bought specifically for my mothers hair since my mother has a hole in her head that´s healed over she feels a hard brush sensitively.

I went into OCD mode finding that brush...

She has mentioned things like her husband just not being useful at home and she just carries on with strength, she does not speak like this i just recognize all of it in her.

And i´m just loving her presence... plus the very subtle flirtation where i did say you are a good person to her when we walked my mother out for a bit and she was very thankful, i did mention in conversation that she should kick her husband in the balls and ask him for a hug, she has so much on her plate i thought.

She smiled in agreement did not voice it, then i said without love what is the point? you can conquer anything if you keep it rich between you both and she looked at me like she had seen something.

Her husband is a Leo.

But we are not close close, just get on really well.

4 year age gap she is older.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 16, 2019 at 14:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Flirting with a nurse aide? I can see that written all over your chart, being a former nurse aide myself. I´m sure you know what your doing!
May 16, 2019 at 14:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:14:
:16:

It´s naughty but nice plus who is to really point fingers when her husband don´t even give a shit about what matters.

I won´t push it far, just enjoy the small amount of comfort i have with her. I respect boundaries.

If things take a natural course they take a natural course, i´m not one to try and control things anymore, i learned enough Pluto lessons.
May 16, 2019 at 15:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Yes, your intelligent. I understand totally with Uranus in Taurus, Mercury in Taurus, Sun in Taurus, and Venus in Taurus in transit. Catch the bull ride. :) With Uranus in Taurus can always count on good bull ride somewhere down the line. It´s Taurus season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2019 at 15:34
=====
:83:
May 16, 2019 at 15:41
(Libra) leorising
?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2019 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Well it´s not quite like that but emotionally it may end up that way, i figure she is a strong woman she is the decision maker, especially with her having to balance her husband and her own kids.

It´s rough when you can´t even discuss with your own husband. Just saying.
Plus i have my own concrete path laid out, it´s not like i´m out looking for love, but i tell you if they break up and i´m still around or in contact with her, i won´t be talking about him giving her a hug, i will just pull her in for a close hug.

:16:
May 16, 2019 at 15:52
(Libra) leorising » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Here in Brazil man kill woman that do this
May 16, 2019 at 15:53
He´s a true Taurus Moon, Introverted, contemplative, quiet about is real inner motives, and intentions, and wait for the right opportunity, and he goes after what he wants. Then he hits the bullseye.
May 16, 2019 at 15:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Well when you are under the power of a law made by a morally corrupt person or someone who did not think it out right, you end up trapped and miserable for life.

I am unsure of Brazil but 3rd world countries have been known for ridiculous amounts of control over women and never giving them any kind of room, not for freedom to cheat or move to another man, but always assigning them to a certain role under a mans thumb.

This is not love, your woman should never be a slave or under your control.
May 16, 2019 at 15:56
=====
Yeah, INTJ according to Brigg Myers. MasterMind :16: :4:
May 16, 2019 at 16:13
Create a Love Potion!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 16, 2019 at 16:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well either she sees you as a good friend, nothing more, but a really good friend hence why she´s so comfortable around you. Confessing could not only ruin your friendship, but it´s also disrespectful towards her husband and kids (even if her hubby is a jerk, he´s her hubby, you are not)

If she actually likes you back... Well, run! Why? Because this is basically cheating (unless it´s only platonic for her and sees nothing wrong with it, Idk all details, nor do I want to know them) cheaters never change... If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you as well.
May 16, 2019 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
She´s faithful, and i´m beyond faithful to the point of detriment going from previous relationships.
I think for a moment anything like cheating comes into play and i step back, cheating is not one sided.

We are good friends there is nothing remotely sexual or emotional just great understanding, a lot of this is sharing the depth of my understanding of her.

A lot of words are not needed.

Pisces are also incredibly articulate and well mannered so to some it comes across as flirting, flirting is not a tool to cheating like many think, tastefully like i said i think she is a great person is to say hey i like you but i respect your position, you have a husband.

If she had no husband, this changes to you are really beautiful and i mention how she makes me feel.

My view is objective rather than subjective which keeps the conversation level instead of faltering into feelings.

Known her for around 6 months, her looking after my mother for around that time since i came here, i came here in 2018 Christmas time since i had no where else to go.

She not only talks about me but my brother and my father too, a lot is a great way to air each others pent up issues, in a way i think she get´s a nice break being here for 2 days of the week.

Now again as for us being together whilst she is still with him? not a chance.
May 16, 2019 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Plus i am this way with everyone even men, if i recognize a beautiful part of someone i will show it to them.
May 16, 2019 at 17:07
Hmm...not to mention the company she works for prohibits dating. Those darn policies. What happen to your mom anyway?
May 16, 2019 at 17:15
=====
Long ass story really.
TBH what happened to her stems from before the moment of her incapacity.

Father was very abusive, mothers slaved under him, he beat us and put nothing but fear in us as kids, we were all split into foster care, mum lost her mental health a long time a go.

2010, caught my mum licking ash out of the ash tray, cutting up tea towels to chew on...

In 2010 she would go to hospital for a lady issue involving bleeding, she would end up having a stroke and also having a blood clot in her brain, they operated and removed some of her brain, she is paralyzed down one side and cannot speak but she can make noises and made up words like "menny"

I went to war with my father for around 7-8 years from 2010, he is now disabled and has no leg...

Me and my brother help both of them and carer too, and my brother get´s paid for it, i get nothing in return and that is ok, i am far more capable but want to put it into actual work and making a life for myself.
May 16, 2019 at 17:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So basically, you agree with me lol

Telling someone they are a good person isn´t flirting, it´s complimenting. Complimenting can be flirty/sexual yes, but it can also be telling someone their hair looks great today. My crush has told me several times that I´m hot and have a great body (and would look amazing in certain revealing outfits) that´s something you shouldn´t say to a married woman... But "you´re a great person" could also relate to her taking care of your mom, her being a good mom herself or being a good friend to you.
But I figured you know your boundaries indeed, you can either wait for her till she gets fed up with her hubby and divorces him, or accept it, move on and find a new crush.

Hmm accidently leading people on, isn´t a Pisces thing, I suffer from it too... Many women do. Literally everytime I decide to not be a bitch, people think I´m into them... lol
May 16, 2019 at 17:24
(Libra) leorising » ram_goat
I remember this song, old times of mtv Brazil... 1999, 2000 I was addicted for mtv!
May 16, 2019 at 17:25
(Aries) ram_goat
There´s probably some more (unmarried) ones where she came from..

Next trip to the hospital, keep an eye open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 16, 2019 at 17:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
:61:
May 16, 2019 at 17:31
Sorry to hear all that happen to your mom. I´m sure it is quite hard. You ever looked at her astrology chart to see what transits influenced the situation in 2010. It´s good you both take care of her.

I´m sure it´s difficult taking care of your dad.

I can see it would be rough with your family.
May 16, 2019 at 17:34
He´s just set up to capture nurse aide´s or nurses in his chart. lol Doesn´t mean romantic, but I can see it in his chart.
May 16, 2019 at 17:36
=====
Funny thing my first GF was a nurse also.

I will check her chart for 2010.
May 16, 2019 at 17:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
Wonder if your Capricorn Retrogrades have to do with this situation on the Capricorn/Cancer Axis. You´ve done this before. Care taker. Perhaps why you stated you brother can do it, and you want to make a career.

North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn transiting now is an end of a cycle, along with the Capricorn Transits. Are you being liberating in a sense of something with your family right now?
May 16, 2019 at 17:39
I just find it fascinating to see how transits hit when people have life altering events.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »