No planets in 5th house

May 11, 2019 at 06:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

No planets in 5th house
Romance has been literally impossible for me, but I literally have no planets in my 5th house.

So I wonder if this is why.
One told me that, and quote, "if by repulsive, you mean you have no romantic spark, then yes".
This was a few weeks or a month ago, don´t remember.
But this one had the gall to still want to keep the friendship, after an insult like that.

And I think of this song while I speak
Metallica Fade to Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Edit: In Whole Sign chart, Pluto is in my 5th house, rather than 4th house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 11, 2019 at 08:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EL0
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If someone only accepts you when you are strong, what happens when you weaken?
They leave, or get very frustrated and dissatisfied with you.
That kind of person uses you for your strength, how about just being together, sharing the gift that is life. Having company. Not being bored. Sharing ideas? Having sex. Making children.
May 11, 2019 at 08:18
=====
And when movement happens, you are no longer balanced, until movement stops. Because weight is now all in one direction.... The scale has tipped.
May 11, 2019 at 08:20
=====
Apparently being in pain is bad, but pain, and longing, that is where learning is done. People are too afraid of the dark, but that pitch black void, that is always moving, is life.
May 11, 2019 at 08:34
(Aquarius) krushi
Never thought that no planets in a house means deficiency in related areas. Rather, "no news is good news".

Technically, we have to explore the ruler, Jupiter in your case. It is in fall and in cadent house. As we know, that´s quite a weak position. So, you should not expect some conventional happiness brought to you on a silver plate. Good news is that Jupiter is far from being isolated. Aspects to Sun (which is your horoscope ruler), Venus and Mercury force you not to sit still on the one hand, and give you chances on the other hand. It looks like there is some hidden treasure that you have yet to discover.

I would advice to investigate the 3d and 4th houses as keys to solving your 5th house problems.
May 11, 2019 at 08:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » krushi
=====
Probably 4th at this point. My ability to communicate my point is quite good. Just have to figure out 4th house I think, from an honest look at myself.
May 11, 2019 at 08:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » krushi
=====
Thanks for the interesting insight man! :37:
May 11, 2019 at 08:47
(Aquarius) krushi » David Evans
You are welcome! It was my pleasure.
May 11, 2019 at 08:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Staying in pain and not using it for growth is just being stagnant.

We all know that pain is good. That´s why I said that "pain indicades a wound" sentence.

I´m out.
May 11, 2019 at 08:54
(Gemini) stigmí
Great expectations?
May 11, 2019 at 08:55
=====
I have grown from it....
Like I mentioned how many times.
Okay... bye bye, this is just a philosophical conversation. But taking that personally, while being rude, that is irritating.
May 11, 2019 at 08:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
From another?
If so.... actually yes.
I expect the same for myself, and give out the same myself.
May 11, 2019 at 08:58
=====
Could be the Virgo Mars, but I fail to see how this is bad. Give and take, two way street.
May 11, 2019 at 09:02
(Gemini) stigmí » David Evans
If you cant accept "small", you have to wait for "big" x)
Or change your values..
May 11, 2019 at 09:04
=====
Small or big? It is either there, or it is not, in my perception.
May 11, 2019 at 09:15
Your perception of everything is important in it very much.

And yes, it could be mars virgo. I have it also. Its very exacting, serious, demanging. Maybe it should be expressing in another/right way.
May 11, 2019 at 09:23
=====
Why would I give to someone who doesn´t give in return?
Why would I care about someone who does not care about me?

My resources are limited, including emotional.
May 11, 2019 at 09:27
=====
My love is conditional, because I have limited amounts to share, and I have experienced what happens, when I run out.... I stop loving myself at that point. Then proceed to want death, I will never do that to myself again. So my love must be conditional, for the sake of myself. My own well being. Only a limitless God could love unconditionally, and not run out of love to give.
May 11, 2019 at 09:34
Thats right in half that its your right to expecting give in return and care about you.
Second part is that there is always fact of how you treat with yourself - how you care of yourself and how you give yourself in return. Because when we are happy, we know that we can care and dont need give expectations on others..
Yes you should take care of your resources and emotional*
May 11, 2019 at 09:48
=====
I learned what happens when I don´t.
May 11, 2019 at 09:56
=====
What happens when you are sad?
What happens when you have a bad day? Do you all the sudden become wrong for wanting comfort, from those who supposedly care about you!?
May 11, 2019 at 10:29
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » EL0
:15: :15:
May 11, 2019 at 11:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:27:
May 11, 2019 at 13:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The ruler of 5th in 6th house is a tough one to have for romantic pursuits, actually for anything. 6th house is a declining house, not a ´nice´ house at all basically. You have some unfortunate combinations for relationships. You have Uranus in your 7th, damn! another problem, but if you focus on what you want in a partner and pursue that, no more putting your energy into people that don`t like you. Have high standards, Uranus loves that.
May 11, 2019 at 14:51
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"So no planets in the 5th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house"

Me neither!! Only Lilith in 8th. And I´m very unlucky in love, too. Also people with Cap ascendant struggle with (physical) intimacy... I´m technically on the asexual spectrum so yeah... And gay, meaning it´s already much harder to find someone.
May 11, 2019 at 15:46
(Libra) leorising
Whole signs I have Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th, and uranus in same sign and house, mars in aquarius in 7th, Aries in 9th (my north node)! I am waiting for this miracle happen in my life, I hope my Jupiter in piscies in 8th help me . One fortune teller said that there is a man for me! I am waiting for this
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »