No planets in 5th house

May 11, 2019 at 06:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

No planets in 5th house
Romance has been literally impossible for me, but I literally have no planets in my 5th house.

So I wonder if this is why.
One told me that, and quote, "if by repulsive, you mean you have no romantic spark, then yes".
This was a few weeks or a month ago, don´t remember.
But this one had the gall to still want to keep the friendship, after an insult like that.

And I think of this song while I speak
Metallica Fade to Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Edit: In Whole Sign chart, Pluto is in my 5th house, rather than 4th house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
May 11, 2019 at 06:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And no planets in the 7th or 8th house either. Not even the 12th house.
So no planets in the 5th, 7th, 8th, or 12th house.
Well aint that a crock of shit for romantic prospects.
Looking at that made me realize just how bad it is.
May 11, 2019 at 06:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t have planets in the 5th house too, but I absolutely have no problems with romance...
Maybe you could look on your whole sign chart, I guess Pluto would be in your 5th then, but also look on how the 5th house ruler is aspected/placed
May 11, 2019 at 06:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » EL0
=====
My Chiron IS Libra in my 3rd house. So I got that lock down too. If not for Chiron in 7th house ruler, in my 3rd, my packed 3rd house would have been my saving grace, especially my lot of fortune being there.
May 11, 2019 at 06:56
=====
5th house ruler is Leo, my Rising and Lilith are both Leo. Both of those square my Sun and Mercury. A forging fire is good, but this smith is not good enough to make a blade out of all these bad aspects. Or just not skilled enough.
I actually have 9 squares in my chart too. I don´t even know about squares with the asteroids.
May 11, 2019 at 07:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
System message: Post has been written by user EL0, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your 5th house ruler is Jupiter btw.

Well , I think oleana said this, but aspects are there to be overcomed ..
Don´t stop the self reflection and don´t get too obsessed with your chart placements, take a little break sometimes.
May 11, 2019 at 07:01
=====
If we talking whole sign making Pluto in 5th... Romance has been a source of living hell for me, for a solid 7 years. Makes sense here, because Pluto is transformation, and the 5th house has been that pain that forced so much improvement of myself. Still no improvement on romance, just on literally everything else, because of romantic desire, and failure.
May 11, 2019 at 07:02
=====
If I didn´t mind getting drunk, a stiff drink sounds nice.
May 11, 2019 at 07:20
=====
Well I guess we all go through a kind of romantic hell time after time. The question is: how do you handle it?
Do you see yourself as the victim of it ?
Maybe you still have to learn a bit better to let go , to free yourself from pain by healing it .
If things doesn´t work out, recenter yourself, find your middle again and let go.
Recheck the patterns of your thoughts: what worth do you give yourself?
May 11, 2019 at 07:29
=====
What worth? I know I am a better catch than most men, that is my pride. Just confuses me when that cant be seen by a lady.

How do I handle it, depends. Did I actually have feelings or not.
If it was just a first time meet flirt, I honestly don´t give a shit.
If it is a we have been talking deeply for a while, I start crying.
Two extremes I know.
May 11, 2019 at 07:35
=====
>>Just confuses me when that cant be seen by a lady.

Could it be that your self worth somehow depends on how those ladies treat/see you?
May 11, 2019 at 07:36
=====
I often try for many at the same time.
Some I get feelings for, some I don´t.

I learned that if I am going to get what I want, I have to realize there are many fish in the sea, but what I want is 1 in a billion. So casting one line is pretty fucking stupid.
So you can imagine how many times of emotional pain I get. Sometimes multiple bombshells at once.

This guy aint loyal? Not the case, only loyal to what is mine, and none are mine right now.
If I catch one, I intend to stop using the other lines, because then I caught my 1 in a billion. One I can share my soul with, and get the same in return.
May 11, 2019 at 07:36
=====
Not even, it just hurts like hell.
May 11, 2019 at 07:40
=====
>>only loyal to what is mine, and none are mine right now.

They will never be yours , you just can´t posses a soul or a human.
May 11, 2019 at 07:43
=====
Pain is always an indicator of a wound. I mean, getting rejected always hurts , but it hurts even more if you and your well being is depending to much on others.
May 11, 2019 at 07:43
=====
I am a Scorpio, and I am fine with being someone else´s.

More or less in an emotional sense, a metaphorical sense.
Each being there for the other, together as one.
That is where human strength lies after all, otherwise we would have lost to lions long before we have today´s tech. Actually, alone, we could not have even made the tech we have now.
May 11, 2019 at 07:44
=====
I suppose I am just different then.
May 11, 2019 at 07:50
=====
We modern morons yap about being independent.
Who makes your clothes?
Who farms your food?
Who makes your home?
Who makes your tech?
Who makes your cars?
Who keeps you safe?
Who teaches you things?

All not only you.
You must be one with your own self, at peace with it, but you are not at your strongest alone. That is human nature, we are dependent creatures.
Most of our teamwork, is us using currency, to trade for the goods others make.
Independence is a colossal load of shit. I live by myself, but I still need money to eat, be clothed, etc. I need other people, just like everyone else does.
Oh, you think you wanna hunt for your own food, who made your gun?
Wanna garden? Who made your tools?

Humans are stronger together.
A string is twisted in with others, for added strength. Strength comes from numbers, that is reality. Some are worth a higher number than others, in a given task, but that is not the point.
May 11, 2019 at 07:52
=====
Sure, but things have changed , and true strength lies by being whole by oneself, being emotionally independent (in my opinion).
I would never want to engage with someone who needs ME to feel whole .
May 11, 2019 at 07:56
=====
Good thoughts, but emotionally you shouldn´t depend on others.

Also it is always an exchange of energies. I give you money, you give me a service. There should always be a balance, and in fact things only work if a balance is there.
If you´re needy , there´s no balance within you.
May 11, 2019 at 08:00
=====
Not really, we are still sacks of flesh and blood.
I am whole, I just need to feel love. Simple as that. That is where MY strength comes from. Love.
Simple as that.
I am not the same, you are suggesting to fuel a car, with water in the gas tank. It does not work for me. I have tried that. I was empty inside, cared about nothing.
My drive has always come from love, survival means all is good for me. No need to do anything, but the bear minimum. But love makes me improve, so that I can add to another. That is where my strength comes from. Knowing that, I persue it.
May 11, 2019 at 08:07
=====
Well love is universal and you can "get" it from everywhere, not only from a potential lover, but the most important source should be the self love.

There´s never a lack of love if you are connected to the source of it, if you are in the right frequencies.

So what is your problem than?
You want someone to love you , because your life doesn´t feel whole without the love of a woman?
That doesn´t makes you different from others, that make their life depending on the love that "only" one person could give you.
May 11, 2019 at 08:10
=====
Balance, standing still, in a moving world. No improvement is actually loss. You are not balanced when you move one leg, in front of the other, to walk.
Ever wrestled? Opponent moves, use weight against them. No one moves...… nothing happens. The moment of movement, is not balanced, it can not possibly be. Balance is a rooting place, but in order to do anything, you have to move forward. But if you only move forward, easily tripped.
May 11, 2019 at 08:11
=====
I love myself plenty. And have loved people that don´t love themselves, since I can, others can too.
I have seen suicidal people find love.....
That alone disproves that frequency crap.
May 11, 2019 at 08:11
=====
Lol
In the moment you balance things out, movement happens.
May 11, 2019 at 08:14
=====
>>I have seen suicidal people find love.....

????????
What exactly disapproves the "frequency crap"?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »