Why can’t I stop thinking about him??

July 18, 2021 at 00:57 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jambuck
Why can’t I stop thinking about him??
Quick backstory: we’ve known each other for years in a professional capacity. There’s a 10 year age gap. He moved away and we haven’t spoken in years, randomly Last year he reached out to hang out and the momentum has been different ever sense. He began flirting, being super suggestive…but having 10 years on him I’m not stupid and know he’s just messing around/lookin for a challenge. We both know the age difference doesn’t make things realistic, but have a mutual attraction to the other, acknowledged it and both agreed it’s something we don’t understand but it’s there. We haven’t spoken in a few months now (both have relationships) However, I literally cannot stop thinking about him. I feel absolutely ridiculous. Can anyone give ANY insight to this? Why can I not shake these thoughts, and is it totally one sided on my part?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 19, 2021 at 23:19
(Pisces) fishscales
His Mercury is in your 7th, and conjunct your moon and Venus...

In my experience, these are not aspects to be underestimated...

Communication is one of the 3 legs of the "stool" of a relationship, that makes it stand up...along with emotional compatibility and sexual attraction.
July 20, 2021 at 05:39
(Pisces) jambuck » fishscales
Meaning another positive? Other than just sexual attraction that is? I’m still at a loss with this one. If it’s just me that feels it this intensely. I know we’re both at different stages in life, but I do feel like perhaps “later” we might be able to take a stab at something. Or maybe hoping those aspects aren’t just showing the age difference than just….later in life.
July 20, 2021 at 13:39
(Pisces) Cind » jambuck
I mean 10 year difference is not that much I don´t think but him being only 23 and an Aries (no digs) but they are not very grown up. The pisces and aries connection always seems to be a strong one and I don´t know why. But with having them 8th house placements in composite and composite planets in pisces it is hard to forget.

Seems to me that you´ve probably met during a retrograde as he keeps popping in and out your life. try and think if you know when you have met. These people can be karmic and hard to forget because they stir up feelings but usually it´s for more self love and growth.

Also Sun has now gone into your composite 12th House. And you just had venus and mars transiting there as well. Mercury will go in next so maybe a lot of dreams will be about him but it will pass once mercury goes into your first. Ending this cycle you probably just need to let go and release this connection.
July 20, 2021 at 14:56
(Pisces) jambuck » Cind
Thank you so much. As much as I don’t want to let this feeling go, I do think it’s probably for the best.
I know whatever this is has taught me a lot about myself and what I want out of life. If anything it has made me embrace myself and who I really am rather than living for others like I have my whole life.
Thank you again for your insight!
July 21, 2021 at 04:13
(Pisces) jambuck » Cind
Small update. I checked the transits and it looks like almost everytime we’ve been talking, sun is in conjunction with Mercury?
July 21, 2021 at 07:23
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I checked both charts. It s something but nothing too much. You ll attract someone more fitting to your soul when you let this one go and make space in your heart for the new one. ❤️
July 21, 2021 at 11:29
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
Synastry dramatic and sweet, composite - pretty shallow.

For deep relationship it is crucial for Sun and Moon, as well as Mars and Venus to communicate (no matter what aspect actually), other combination like Sun-Venus, Sun-Mercury, Moon-Mars... can be interesting and fun, but they are not fundamental as So-Mo and Ve-Ma they are more on the side of compromises.

Your composite is very friendly and light and it resembles to a pretty toxic candy (Chiron, Lilith 1st house, you know...bad..) so you can have it but it is not a food and it can hurt...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »