I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus

June 5, 2021 at 02:07 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) moongirl1
I´m afraid of relationships because of 12H Venus
Hello. I became interested in astrology at the age of 15-16, and since I have three planets in my house, I read a lot about them. As a result, I screwed myself up so much that now I´m afraid to start a relationship at all (I´m 20). Each source says that Venus in the 12th house will bring suffering, self-destruction, partners will be married crazy drug addicts, etc. A huge number of people with such placement confirm such interpretations. Because of all this, I began to ignore any signs of attention to me, because I´m afraid to get out of loneliness. It seems to me that if I have a relationship, then misfortune will come to me. But at the same time, I understand that I would like to experience love, I´m just very afraid of all this suffering, karma and other things. Honestly, I don´t know what to do anymore. Help me with some advice, please!

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 6, 2021 at 17:33
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
So what is the correct way of going about it?

Hard to find a job when you really just want to meditate in the woods :61:
June 6, 2021 at 17:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I thought you may have been under the impression that he went back to *not* living in the forest, still resuming life as an ascetic monk.. even though he was close to death. He lived out the rest of his life as a monk. In the forest. After enlightenment too. He never took back his renouncement of the material, he just wasn´t intentionally trying to bring harm to himself in order TO reach that goal. I don´t know, because I don´t know what you´re reading... so it´s part of the conversation. Conversation flows over 12th house narratives.

I was just clarifying, in case you thought otherwise. No harm ;)

So.....Yes, of course he ate once a day and slept little, and bathed himself in the river, BUT - I wouldn´t exactly call that existing within the ´material realm´ for most people. Bathing and eating once a day, and having only the robes on your back and one alms bowl as your entire life. He just wasn´t eating only one grain of rice for sustainence any longer, he birthed The Middle Way under those circumstances...so, it wasn´t in vain, either. He simply now did as little as possible to have the strength - and willingness of health to be able to live to seek Moksha. He did renounce the material and lay life forever - the day he left his palace.

Eating once a day, and having only one pair of robes, and one alms bowl isn´t exactly living materially...That´s strict discipline not materialism.

Which is what my original point was..

So we agree.. may just be a case of hardcore-semantics.

Talking over the Internet without human tone and dialogue is annoying.
June 6, 2021 at 18:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Sunnyshadow
I hear ya, sunny boy. I think saturn 12th housers understand Each other...

What say you, you think if the crap hit the fan you could do it? Just forgo it all.... live with the clothes on your back...and eating to sustain yourself only...

Personally, with how deranged the world becomes, the idea gets becomes more appetizing to me daily.

The benefits are greater than the ´suffering´ it may be at first for us, as accustomed in this life, to get used to.. that´s my faith on it.
June 6, 2021 at 19:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » rohini moon
Its funny, before i even knew what a 12th house was, or that saturn was more than the planet with the rings, i wanted to retreat into the woods. So much so, that i took to hiking the appalacian trail. First for a weekend, then for a week, then for 8 weeks!

I was looking to find something and also escape something. So without knowing anything about astrological charts and planetary placements I was already gravitating to these things. Fasting, meditating, etc.

I dont know if reading up and studying all of this stuff makes any difference whatsoever. Although it does explain alot of why we are all "different" and why i dont want to go with Joe and Biff to the next big concert or whatever.

I do think we understand each other. sharing a common challenge helps people relate to each other. More than sharing common strengths.

It is hard living in the wild. But maybe we are more well equipped than most to endure it. Im with you on how mixed up and upside down the world is, i wouldn´t mind living far, far away from it all. Its a fantasy of mine.

Trying to "fit in" to the world is stressful to me, and i believe is negatively impacting my health.

Im still looking for the handbook on how to deal with all of this 💩
June 6, 2021 at 20:59
"sharing a common challenge helps people relate to each other. More than sharing common strengths."

I love this point. So much, yes to the highest degree. I don´t have all the answers, I´m not enlightened.. I just try and do the best I can to try and understand the truth. I´m always digging for more answers. The motto "question everything" has been me my entire life. Lol. I also have ketu on my ascendant.. read up on that.. I understand you completely on the fitting in thing.. ketu on ascendant is described as having "one foot, in this world and the other one out of this world."

Never feeling like you fully belong. My life, in terms of trying to understand most of Society, when I do find souls who think similarly to me, it gives me hope and reassurance..."so ok, Im not the only one out there who feels this way!" it definitely helps to talk about it.... I don´t do or like small talk, I enjoy these type of conversations... hence my long winded answer in the first place.. my waters run deep, I just don´t have the opportunity to let it flow most of the time. . Conversations are usually limited to nonsense. So when I get a chance to talk about something real, I really like it.
June 7, 2021 at 01:32
(Pisces) moongirl1 » AmberMoon
To be honest, I have had many cases when foreigners paid attention to me. Both in a romantic way and in a friendly way. I feel as if I attract them, because in my life there was a period when there was not a single person of my nationality among the environment.
June 7, 2021 at 01:43
(Scorpio) OS* » moongirl1
Im Libra rising with Venus-Jupiter-Saturn in the 12th (same as you) . . . what you just said, I feel like Im the one who wrote it. 💯Resonate.
June 7, 2021 at 01:51
I searched for the meaning of ketu conjunct ascendant, but only came up with a little info. Ill try again later, but wanted to go ahead and reply to your message. I enjoyed reading it. I think the nodes have alot of answers in them. My rahu, or north node, is conjunct my Saturn in 12th. Ive read some pretty scary descriptions, but then read not to be troubled by the scary stories, so I do that instead. It feels better, lol.

I think it does intensify whatever its connected to though. So maybe it intensifies my saturn 12th. 👻

Ketu 12th on its own is another one of them 12th placements. ..makes for better forest walks 😉

Thats one reason i like this forum. It is a good place to talk about deeper issues than most sites. The deeper we get, the harder the words are to come by though. Some things transcend words and descriptions. Its fun to try though, and every once in awhile some gem rises to the surface.

So...when do we form a tribe in the woods? Who will be the leader? Will we perform different challenges and scavenger hunts to see who leaves the island? And who stays for the chance to win one million dollars? 🏝🦜🐊🐍🦎🦂
June 7, 2021 at 02:01
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
First of all...I am NOT "offended".... <<phew>>...

It seemed to me like we were saying exactly the same thing, but that you were disagreeing with what I said (which is, of course, fine)...I just thought there was some sort of miscommunication maybe...?

But what´s important is that I was NOT offended...

Heavens...

...can´t have that...

:76:
June 7, 2021 at 02:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"Hard to find a job when you really just want to meditate in the woods :61:"

I think the 6th house (all the houses, maybe) have been "modernized" in order to suit our modern society...

We think of the 6th as the house of work, or our "job"...

I tend to think of it more as the neccesary practices of life...

Maintaining our physical health, hygeine, etc...

No matter what our "professional occupation", we need to tend to these things...it is our "job" so to speak...

Even if one is going to practice spiritual disciplines, they must tend to these things...after all, the mission of a bodhisattva is to help others...and nobody wants to take spiritual advice from someone who stinks... :2:
June 7, 2021 at 02:26
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill
Overthinking a lot of this.

Get into a relationship and see what happens and gather data from there, not in the reverse.

That being said I know someone with Venus 12th and they´re not suffering and have had fulfilling relationships.
June 7, 2021 at 02:30
(Pisces) fishscales » Admiral Hill
"Get into a relationship and see what happens and gather data from there, not in the reverse"

Just about perfect advice on an astrology website.

Doing things in "reverse", like you´re talking about, is one of my major issues regarding how people use astrology.
June 7, 2021 at 02:31
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
You missed the part about bathing in the river once a day :2:

Ive got neptune in my 6th house for the past 20 years or so. No wonder im always confused at work :61:
June 7, 2021 at 02:38
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » fishscales
I mean or don´t, I don´t really care what you do. Continue to overthink, remain frozen, and assume that we can actually see every minute detail in a system designed by human beings.

It´s a tool, and there´s no tool we have that is the absolute truth because we are not all knowing - we are doing our best with the data we have.

There are so many nuances inside of astrology - rulership, decan, transit, aspect, progression, harmonics, etc.

If the average is good enough for you to stop living and seeing through experience the true integrity of the chart - by all means.

I like a bit of both.

As I said, know someone with this placement - they´re not suffering. So, there that is.
June 7, 2021 at 03:55
"So...when do we form a tribe in the woods? Who will be the leader? Will we perform different challenges and scavenger hunts to see who leaves the island? And who stays for the chance to win one million dollars"

Good question... we need to deliberate. The person who has the most innate traits of living the ´hunter-gatherer´ life..

Our ancient ancestors lived like that. I mean minus - the seeking Moksha part - isn´t that interesting to ponder?

Hunter gatherers, treacherous life for people nowadays, but damn rewarding in living autonomously
June 7, 2021 at 03:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
Merpy merpkins, I ain´t offended :2: made for some non boring talk, which lately it´s been here ..

We don our shields of truth...

⚔️🛡
June 7, 2021 at 07:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Straight.to.the.midheaven, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You don´t offer any information about your experience or feelings other than your astrological interpretations.. Anyway, as symbols of male energy in your life, Sun in pisces and 12th house Saturn show that partner who may be best for you like some kind of solitude and is able to share it with you. Ruler of 7th house, house of marriage, is in 12th house too.

Also, it´s good to realize that we currently live in a culture that is totally obsessed with sex and love between sexes. It´s ok to be alone and do other things, maybe expressing love in more broader manner. I bet you kinda like certain aspects of your solitary nature and part of your fear is based on social pressure. Being in your place, I would try to transform your loneliness into sense of independence from rush and often quite empty social life and learn how to read peoples characters from place of that mindset.

This is not complex chart reading, just some insights seen at first glance! Please keep it in mind. :173: :152:
June 7, 2021 at 07:44
(Sagittarius) GoldenSen
I have the same placement. My 12th house is ruled by Scorpio is double whammy. A lot of hit and miss relationship, good thing about is you learn from those relationship and grow from it. One thing about it is that you will easily get attracted to those who are beyond your reach or to those who are questionable partner. That is the beauty of astrology, if there is no surprises what is the fun of it? :61:
June 7, 2021 at 07:53
(Libra) BeatrixKiddo
Hi,
I don´t use houses system except of Asc, Dc, Mc, Ic. In my opinion you should look at position of venus and mars. And its aspect. Your venus in aries and your mars in sagittiraus. You are exciting, speedy, fiery (I mean hot or fire), direct, outspoken in relationship. And also you show your love immediately. And your venus and mars has pluto aspect. Mars conjuct pluto and venus trine pluto. You are passionate in love. To me you should carreful about man. You can encounter plutonic man. They can be jeaoulus, possessions, and angry man. Take care of yourself.
Sorry my english if you don´t understand me. It´s not so good. See ya
June 7, 2021 at 07:55
(Leo) tomdos
Who said that you need to be in a relationship to experience love? Oh, I know, the society, the movies and songs, the „natural order of things“. I would say that Love (notice the big L) and relationship almost contradict one another. What we experience in relationship is the dim reflection of Love at best. It almost seems that prerequisition to experiencing true, divine love, is learning to be alone. Through loneliness one searches for the wholeness inside instead of outside. Searching outside is projection, a surrogate that creates all kinds of dependence we foolishly call many names (including love) instead of its true name.

I understand though, at your age you have a right to feel this way. Though I can say that you are overthinking things and suffer from anxiety. Thats is also natural and comes hand in hand with some of the placements. That is a hint that your inner self may want to take another step on the journey, maybe through the lesson of being alone. Your young personality and psyche, heavily influenced by the superficial social paradigm, is confused. The social paradigm is stronger than the voice of the soul, which has been systematically oppressed. This is dilemma we all share, yet only some are mature and strong enough the prefer what the soul desires at the cost of what socially formed ego wants (or rather thinks that it wants).

It is only when we let go that we can realize that nothing and nobody else was holding us in the suffering.

In my opinion 12th house placements are often a gift - or rather a reward. It just may hurt before one realizes the inevitability of things and notices the mysterious open door which are invisible to most, yet can be symbolized by some 12th placements.

My advice? Time will resolve your issue for sure. You can maybe speed up the process by trying to be as true as possible to your (inner) self. That may bring a more intense pain at a shorter time. Though my experience is that it is hard to distinguish the true voice of inner self and takes time and mistakes to learn to do so. So – a vicious cirlce – o rather a spiral of growth.

:29:
June 7, 2021 at 16:40
(Pisces) moongirl1 » GoldenSen
To be honest, I would prefer to be attracted to accessible and adequate partners :63:
June 7, 2021 at 16:42
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Straight.to.the.midheaven
Yes, you are absolutely right! I work hard to turn my loneliness into independence. But I would like to experience the experience of love and relationships outside of social norms.
June 7, 2021 at 16:45
(Pisces) moongirl1 » Straight.to.the.midheaven
And how can a partner share loneliness in a non-negative context? Share it with me? Then it won´t be loneliness, will it?
June 7, 2021 at 17:12
Thoreau wrote about this in Walden. He moved out to a remote area and either built a cabin or lived in a cabin already there. Cant remember. But he wrote about the evils of society and the division of labor. Where one person performs the same old task over and over (and over) to get money to pay for other peoples services.

It would be nice to be fully self-sufficient and more free to live our lives. Yeah, we may not have all the conveniences of modern life (which how convenient they actually are is disputable)

Is something really convenient if we cant live without it? Or have to work long, hard hours to maintain the lifestyle. Or have to stay put like a trained dog because we might lose our conveniences if we up and moved? That doesnt sound convenient at all...sounds like a trap!

I would argue that the most convenient lifestyle is one that allows the most freedom from all these "things"

Yes, i believe it would be much more rewarding to live that kind of life, and not feel so much like a slave to some schedule.

You ever watched or read "Into the Wild"?

That guy had the same idea. Pretty interesting story
June 7, 2021 at 17:52
(Scorpio) OS*
There´s good advice given from others here, I specially liked reading Tomdos post.

First thing you have to do is eliminate that fear. We always learn best by experiences, so that’s how you’ll figure it out and learn to notice the red flags to relationships that aren’t good for you. . .

I have those 3 same planets in my 12th. You have to learn to be content by yourself. Embrace your loneliness, your solitude, it is very important you do so. I was married to someone for 5yrs and together for about 8, he was always out of town because of his job, months on end. Because I was also so young at that time, it was real difficult but that relationship made me realize many things about myself, even if love doesn’t last forever it does make you grow, for the rest of your life.

My last long term relationship, I met him as he was working 2 offices away from me. Everyday we were together, probably the best start to relationship I ever had, he was my best friend. 7-8 months in, he took a new job opportunity. Then, I went through the same as I did with my 1st husband. He was a rep, travelled every month Internationally and this went on for years. Even apart, I never felt alone.

Built trust and faith that you are worthy of love, your relationships might be different than others and that’s okay.

I’ve met abusive partners, those drug addicts (that are just waiting to be saved) you’re better than that! and with experience and knowing yourself, you’ll be able to see those red flags. It needs to start with yourself; don’t be afraid to fall in love.

Lastly, what´s wrong with foreign men ?? In my eyes, hmm very sexy. You might learn a different love language there :2:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »