The wild side of sex

January 10, 2021 at 05:49 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) N-Pluto
The wild side of sex
Hi dear forum members,

this is a synestry chart of my and a guy.
We met 3.5 years ago. It was a short, secret relationship with no precise definition.
But despite this there was openness and honesty between us and sharing of personal things and mutual respect and a pleasant and authentic conversation.
And also very animalistic and wild sex. We fulfilled fantasies for each other.

After a while it stopped. we went on with our lives ...
Yesterday we went back to talking (after 3.5 years).
The conversation was pleasant, flowing open (we talked for 3 hours on the phone) ...
And he said that during that time he had a girlfriend ... and there were better and lesser moments ... but always and always throughout that time he would fantasize about me quite a bit. And that there is a very strong sexual tension ... and that he is surprised by himself ... because when he talks to me, very animalistic aspects of sex come out of him that he does not know himself and that is even though it has been a long time ...
And so it is with me. I was also in a relationship at that time, but I thought about him quite a bit ... and I felt sexual tension in the conversation despite the distance and the long time that had passed.

I wonder if what we have is just a sexual relationship?
Or is there a chance for something else?

I would love to know more about this synestry.

What lesson do he and I need to learn from this strange situation between us?

Many thanks .
Happy new year and a lot of health

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 10, 2021 at 05:56
(Scorpio) N-Pluto
This is the synestry chart of us.
I am - Scorpio sun
He is - Pisces sun

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
January 10, 2021 at 11:55
(Taurus) theycallmetym
Took a quick look to your chart,pluto in its own sign scorpio,sun and venus in scorpio.Chart ruler mercury in scorpio as well.Mars in libra ruled by venus which is again in scorpio.Moon in sag and its ruler jupyter in aries & 8th house(traditionally ruled by scorpio),which symbolazies beside passion(scorpio) pure wild sexual energy,fornicating etc(aries).Pluto also in conjuction with sun and mercury in scorpio.

No wonder,embodiment of all forms of passion :4: :46:
January 10, 2021 at 12:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can put Davison composite here. What you describe, looks like a composite Venus opposite Mars...
January 10, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) Anamel
You don’t need astrology to know he’s just using you for sex lmao
January 10, 2021 at 20:40
(Taurus) nutelina
Always you dirtbag scorpio´s, you are like Aries but you can´t help to brag about sex. :2: :61:

I knew you were going to get attention with such a title so I didn´t reply but we see posts with such titles often! :20:

You are confirming the stereotype :75: Astrology works! :61:
January 10, 2021 at 20:43
(Taurus) nutelina » Anamel
Why using? You felt used after having sex with a guy? I would feel ashamed if I just used a girl like a one time wipe. That´s so lame, at least you should get the max out of her like she is describing!
January 10, 2021 at 21:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » Anamel
You don’t need astrology to know he’s just using you for sex lmao

Nah, I get the impression these are two star-crossed fuck-buddies. She likes it. :15:

She´s not some random shiksa
January 10, 2021 at 22:08
(Virgo) Anamel » nutelina
I’m 17, don’t project that onto me 💀
It seems idiotic that someone would need astrology to figure out something that’s obvious
January 11, 2021 at 10:53
So you are saying you have no idea what you are talking about, I figured as such. :4:

You can say whatever you want of course, but me too! :2: :44:
January 11, 2021 at 12:19
(Taurus) PiscesMoon
I´m sure you do have a great sexual connection, and no one is using anyone. However sex can be just sex,to be in a relationship with this person could be volatile.
January 11, 2021 at 20:31
(Virgo) Anamel » nutelina
They’ve known each other for nearly 4 years and contacted each other only again when they wanted sex, it’s pretty damn obvious it’s not gonna turn into a relationship or else it would’ve already and if no one else wants to be honest then that’s not my damn problem
January 11, 2021 at 21:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anamel
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep.

Also her Saturn squares his Mars, i wonder how good that sex could be!! It has such a wet blanket effect.
January 11, 2021 at 21:20
(Aries) divinesmack » Anamel
literally what I thought as I read the post lmaoo

if he´s not trying to put a ring on your finger, he just wants the goods.

since the original poster already gave it up, and animalistically according to her, there is almost zero chance of commitment from this guy.
January 11, 2021 at 21:26
(Virgo) LotusStar » Green Garden
I was surprised sex can be that good with all that Mars/Saturn too but on the other hand that can show bdsm or rough sex, same with Mars square Moon.

They have lot of Lilith aspects too, and that´s sexual and all but it´s more of a mistress aspect especially with her planets in his 12 house. Probably the fantasy element is from there but there it´s likely to remain.

Mars square Moon is hard, Mars actions experienced as hurtful to the emotional wellbeing of the Moon, insensitive or inconsiderate of Moons feelings. They both have this so both can experience this of the other.

Sure they have some nice trines in there too, with Sun/Venus, Mars/Venus, Mars/Pluto, but not sure it´s enough to make this something better or more from this, especially with Moons not in good signs or elements to each other and not well aspected.
January 11, 2021 at 21:31
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Virgo power!

Captain Obvious must be a Virgo..
January 11, 2021 at 21:32
(Aries) ram_goat » divinesmack
since the original poster already gave it up, and animalistically according to her, there is almost zero chance of commitment from this guy.

But which animal, one wonders?

Rabbit? Pig? Dog? Octopus? Salmon?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 11, 2021 at 21:42
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
it´s more of a mistress aspect especially with her planets in his 12 house. Probably the fantasy element is from there but there it´s likely to remain.

Yes but stupid ass scorpio´s in here have an almost bottomless capacity
to belive obsessive nonsense, so long as there is some sexual (preferably depraved) element to it..

Oh.. she got a letter in the mail too, saying she´s rich. So she´ll be rich AND have animalistic sex- double win! Scorps will believe almost anything, they never learn. What they never figure out, however, is that it´s the element of deviance & taboo that attracts them. They should examine the roots of that in their own psyche, rather than focus on such superficial stuff as animalistic sex, but scorp is a slow learner.. you could almost say they never learn. Always ready to be duped again. Usually content to be the most craven conformists, outwardly, while they live out their inner filth privately. But still they bring it out into the light from time to time, to dirty the public well, just enough to make the water stink, but leave it still drinkable.
Login
(Log in)
January 11, 2021 at 21:52
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Yes, poster has a stellium in Scorpio including Venus, and Mars square Neptune. Likes the fantasy and craves intensity. I don´t see a victim in this either just getting used, but maybe some naivety because of Mars/Neptune though.
January 11, 2021 at 21:59
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Hahah, honestly, I just went by what she said..... I didn´t even look into her chart here. Her tone just came off as a person who enjoyed the sexcapades..

I´m sure they are indeed star crossed f-buddies....never meant to be more than that... Surely by now they would have been if it were more than just sex. .

Also, that whole side note about this guy "fantasizing" about their sex sessions..while he has a girlfriend, he´s just hinting at the fact that he is probably willing to cheat on his current girlfriend, with her. Which is degenerate.
January 11, 2021 at 22:01
(Aries) ram_goat » LotusStar
Likes the fantasy and craves intensity.

yes the sickest kind we get in here..

history always repeating itself.. first as a tragedy, then as a farce..

the psychological roots of this whole thing lie some levels deeper than the sex..

Cue next dumb/depraved sexual topic posted by a scorpio.. *yawn*

we need to make a prize category for this.

An Astroseek movie suggestion:
Login
(Log in)
January 11, 2021 at 22:35
Right, I should have actually follow along before subscribing to the clickbait title. I´m here to stir things up and make a mess before the forum becomes a tabloid. But in this case it is a hot story.

Honesty is good there were there are no lies uncovered.
January 11, 2021 at 22:42
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
I don´t agree Scorpio is a slow learner, they just like to suffer just like Cancer does. I sometimes think Aries and Scorpio are like the light and dark side of each other. And you´d think Libra should be opposite.

I think Cancer is very much like Leo in a way that they need attention but also want to stay in the shadows or be mysterious. Just like the sea creatures are to us.

So I think Scorpio is kind of masochist typical of what fire signs can be too, a bit of fighting but more revengeful and moody like the difference between minor and major chords I would describe some of these passionate elements of water - fire.
January 12, 2021 at 00:44
(Scorpio) N-Pluto » Anamel
Hello everyone,

Dear Anamel
You are only 17 years old, i do not know how much astrological or sexual knowledge can be at this age. Therefore raising your conversation does not contribute to the discussion here.
It could be that you are not coveted, or you have been harmed and you are venting your anger here. And that´s understandable.
Wishing you a good life, success and only health.

On this occasion I will also say - whoever has nothing to contribute to the discussion in terms of astrological knowledge then will not respond.
Anyone who responds in an unprofessional and disrespectful manner I will report to the forum moderator.

And as for the post, for those who have not read well, I enclose the quote again:

" .... But despite this there was openness and honesty between us and sharing of personal things and mutual respect and a pleasant and authentic conversation...."

So it was not just sex. There was also a lot of sharing, openness, and honesty, respect, and more ... otherwise we would not have kept in touch after so long.
Because only sex is out there in abundance. On Tinder or anything else ..

So the question was,
If it does not develop, but also does not fade (although it has been a long time ago)
So what is the lesson to be learned here?

And another question, how do you relate to the pre eclipse in the synestry chart ?

many thanks. Health for everyone.
January 12, 2021 at 00:57
(Scorpio) N-Pluto » Moon_Queen

This is the chart you ask,

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
Login
(Log in)
January 12, 2021 at 01:21
(Virgo) Anamel » N-Pluto
Yes I don’t have sexual knowledge but I have the common sense that you don’t 💀 perhaps you have too much sexual knowledge. It was your choice to air your personal business about your “wild, animalistic sex” and embarrass yourself
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »