Love compatibility

January 8, 2021 at 14:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) PiscesMoon
Love compatibility
What sign combinations are best suited to me:

I am a Taurus Sun / Pisces Moon / Pisces rising

I´m very dreamy / creative / intuitive (Pisces) yet have the stubborn streak of the Taurus and always seek security. I´m a funny combo.

I find I´m not always best suited to the signs I´m recommended - earth signs- Virgo, Capricorn, Taurus.

The Taurus relationships I´ve had have always have always been very amicable but in the end, we´re never on the same page.

In life I do attract a lot of Scorpio´s and Pisces. Personally, I´ve had enough of the Scorpio´s.

The Pisces I´ve loved though have a penchant for drug addiction...which I don´t want. I have a feeling though Pisces is right for me, but universe will you send me the right Pisces?

My venus is in Aries...which would be my love match...I often find Aries too cocky and forthright though...

I have a feeling though I might need to find the right kindof Aries or Pisces.

Please no more Cancers! (even though we´re supposed to be a match, they don´t suit my stubborn / practical streak)

And no more confusing Libra´s!

Ok rant over. Would love to hear some feedback

Thanks xx

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 8, 2021 at 15:58
(Virgo) Devin11
When I look at your chart, I think a Mercury-heavy guy seems like a good fit for you. Jupiter indicates what kind of husband material you like. Have you met any earthy Geminis?

It sounds like you´ve been overwhelmed with a lot of water, as you have plenty of your own lol.
January 8, 2021 at 18:15
(Aquarius) Inspire
You need to have fun, sweetie! The secrets you seek, the happines you deserve, are out there, you must go and let yourself go, let the world guide you. Free yourself from the restrainsts and be happy.

:17: :12: :18:
January 9, 2021 at 16:20
(Libra) blueyes
someone with Venus in Pisces... conjunct your moon, perhaps everything else would fall into place.
:79: :79: :12: :1:
January 13, 2021 at 11:05
(Virgo) Marusero28
While the combinations may give you a way to find your perfect partner, don´t forget that those are just tendencies of how the person may be or feel about something.
For example, I´m a virgo who likes to dream about a future and wants to feel secure about it. Making plans so that everything can go well.
While I prefer a closed relationship, others may prefer an open relationship. And these small aspects depends on how they worked well their traits - may it be suppressing it, or may it be inciting it.

Whoever you find in the future, I think the best is to express yourself about what kind of relationship you want and if that person can give it to you (willingly). And of course, try learning about the old relationships so you can get a base of how it was and what kind of aspects from his/her traits got developed in their life.
January 14, 2021 at 12:40
(Aquarius) Aquarius-CZ
Look for Scorpio sun, earthy moon preferably :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »