Cheater aspects

December 21, 2020 at 20:50 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Cheater aspects
I noticed Venus Square Jupiter aspect in charts of cheaters... a lot!

do you see any other cheater red flags in charts?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 21, 2020 at 21:11
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
Ma square Uranus, ve square Uranus... livinig in a moment, those people are not cheaters in real sense of the word, they are mostly "blinded" by energy and have a "larger than life" attitude in life, carpe diem and so on... I envy them :6:
December 22, 2020 at 12:34
(Leo) Zephyrin
Yeah, people with Venus/Jupiter squares may experience dissatisfaction in relationships, which indicate cheating. The negative aspects of Jupiter are unattractive... Besides that these can be another indications:

Harshly aspected Taurus Sun. Tend to obsess with you but that doesn´t mean he/she is faithful.

Scorpio Moon... :8: Especially men are disappointing and seeks weird sexual desires. They find consolation in someone else´s bed.

Scorpio in 7th house. If there are negative effects, that may become a cheater placement.

Venus in Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries and Aquarius. Aquarius may be exception here but the rest is easily bored and tend to cheat.

8th house stellium may tend to break hearts and take revenge from next partners after getting hurt by someone.

Venus opposite Uranus may have a harsh point of view about love and relationships.

Venus in 12th house may be sneaky, have crush on multiple people but he/she may act like you´re his/her soul mate.
December 22, 2020 at 15:53
(Virgo) LotusStar
Interesting about Venus/Jupiter... Why do you think that is exactly? Jupiter infamously cheated on his wife Juno and was quite the philanderer, is it the need for Jupiter to see if the grass is greener on the other side? The boredom with routine? Desire for exploration? Their desires are just ´too much´?

I saw this aspect in composite chart where cheating happened. Venus and Mars were both opposite Neptune and square Jupiter.

Too many Gemini or Sagittarius placements can make me question this a little. They can get bored in relationships more easily.

A badly aspected Venus or Mars in Gemini, because of need for variety, flirtatious nature, boredom. Certain Venus/Neptune or Venus/Uranus combinations, desires are boundless, can love more people at once, can be attracted to secret situations or where someone is unavailable or distant in some way (like married).

Mars/Neptune can act deceptively.

Of course not everyone with these aspects would manifest this way though but these are my guesses.
December 22, 2020 at 16:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Venus sextile Uranus can influence flings. Neptune square Venus as well. I´m talking about transits to the natal chart though.
December 22, 2020 at 23:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user AIP, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting your composite View.

I was once cheated on, we had lots of positive aspects but unfortunately hard Uranus composite aspects to almost all personal planets...AND Mars Square Neptune!!!

Did you regonize other cheater aspects in composite?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »