Free card reading

December 19, 2020 at 11:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Free card reading
Hi,
If you would like to have a free card reading, pm me with your birthdate, gender and question. Remember that the question should not require a yes/no answer.
I am at an experimental level and would love to have your feedback in return.
💜

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2020 at 21:03
(Aquarius) Marinella007
Hi, I hope you can help here: my birthday is 08 February 1975, female. Questions are: I want to be with my bf long term. I am so upset we just had a quarrel. How do you see this? Second question: I am desperate to have my own home. How do you see the next 2 years in terms of possibilities to buy my own home?

Thanks! 🙂🤗
December 22, 2020 at 22:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user easierwithpractice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hi, just sent you a message. hope you can shed some light on my situation. thanks.
January 4, 2021 at 08:06
(Aquarius) Buffy_
Do you do synastry as well?
January 6, 2021 at 10:22
(Aries) jjmattiso
Hi MissArte,

I´m interested in my Love Life for 2021. Will I meet the Love of my life this year? If so, When and Where.

Birthdate: 3/23/58

Thank You
January 6, 2021 at 16:09
(Leo) eliza98
heyy! my bday is Aug 8th 1998 and i am a female. so i will be going to Berlin for an internship this summer, and I^m really curious about how this journey will go! thank you! :)
January 7, 2021 at 04:11
(Aries) goldflower
Hi MissArte, I PM you a message I hope that you can find it. Once again, thank you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »