Intense dreams crippling me for a decade !!!

December 11, 2020 at 08:33 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild
Intense dreams crippling me for a decade !!!
I have been having dreams about a long-lost friend( who is now married and lives abroad) for a decade. The more I try to move away from the person, the more dreams I am having.

I have taken psychological help-which is not working. Astrologers are of many opinions. While many advice me to forget the person at any cost, some say this person will have continuous influence on me (due to past karma). The person´s node conjuncts my moon (we are of same age though). The dreams are symbolic- too much symbolic and have occult references as well. But that might be because I am fascinated by occult.

Morally, it is very wrong. I have tried everything in my power to get rid of these dreams. I am not in any form of contact with this person.

Suggested by an astrologer, I kept journal of my dreams of that person. The dreams generally occur during Aquarius (my sun sign), Pisces (my moon,Venus and node sign), Aries (my jupiter sign) and Scorpio (my Pluto/descendant) moons.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am adding my birth chart and our synastry (the person´s time is unknown).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2020 at 09:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you give the date of Davison relationship chart?
December 11, 2020 at 10:17
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » Moon_Queen
Thanks a lot, Moon_Queen, for taking an interest in me and deciding to help me.

Here is the date- 18 Apr 1988 - 05:56 (UT/GMT).
December 11, 2020 at 10:22
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » moonandvenuschild
I am really sorry-the outer circle is me.
December 11, 2020 at 11:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It is hard to see the real, full cause for that connection because of that lack of her correct time of birth but what I can see from your Davison is one element that is visible in most of relationships - Mercury:191:Sun.

This conjunction is crucial for mutual understanding and gives that sense of mental connection.
Since this :151: :191: :153: is in aspect to your Saturn, Uranus, Chiron, Mars, Vesta and Lilith it touches a lot of your sensitive elements making this mental connection impact your sense of destiny and obligations represented by Saturn, sense of higher understanding of this reality represented by Uranus, it activates your wound and suffering represented by Chiron (you have Chiron in your natal near your Fortuna, so it is very important for you to purge throughout the suffering), sense of base existence represented by Mars, it provokes your desire to sacrifice for higher goals (Vesta) and awakes your shadows, things about yourself that you´ll rather hide (Lilith)...

This is pretty much going on.
Reason she is still stacked in your mind is probably because you haven´t cross path with anybody yet that will beat this potential for your personal growth.

This composite is not good or pleasant it is very hard and challenging and thing is that people are most attracted to ones that are challenging them the most because we are here to grow and the growth comes with challenges.

This is unfinished story with the potential that you cannot solve by suppressing it. Only way to solve this is to let all those energies go trough you without your resistance until they do what they need to do to you...

My advice is, next time when thoughts (dreams) about this person "attacks" you let them go trough you, do not judge them. Observe them and do not stand on their way, just calm down and let them rise whatever there is inside of you they are provoking. Do not respond by additional thinking, observe how you body respond...be aware and it will take time but they will eventually leave you when they finish their mission...
December 11, 2020 at 11:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Hi MoonandVenusChild!
I´m an astrologer but also a dreamworker. I´ve been doing classes, workshops and individual sessions to help people interpret dreams since 1980. I would be happy to work this dream with you, but it´s way too difficult to do that on a forum. I use an interview technique. We could do Skype. I will do it at no charge as I´m offering. Message me and we can set up a time.

I would treat the woman as a symbol and symbols, by definition, are about something else. At least, that would be my first approach. The woman is most likely a symbol that represents a part of yourself.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
December 11, 2020 at 13:35
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » Moon_Queen
Thank you so muchh.....

Its easier not to judge and let the feelings overcome me. On the other hand, I am worried how my feelings may affect that person !!! Thats why I repress my obsessive needs to contact.Well yeah sometimes when its unbearable I just knock her on fb and chit-chat. I am afraid if my growth brings more damage in someone else´s life....
December 11, 2020 at 13:42
(Aquarius) moonandvenuschild » JayJayAstrology
Hey,

sent you a pm

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »