What does the key symbolise?

November 29, 2020 at 20:26 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Raisone
What does the key symbolise?
Hi there,

I´ve been using the love compatibility tool, in some cases I got the key x1 (once) and x2 (two times) with a different partner.

What does it mean? like do you need the key twice for things to work out into a long term relationship?
how many times can the key appear anyway

Thanks in advance

Raisone

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 30, 2020 at 14:05
(Libra) Truenature
The key means it´s a crucial aspect in your life.
I have 1 key in my synastry chart with my partner, re: both having Neptune in Capricorn (my ascendant)

It says this:

This is usually a good combination. The Neptune person will have a great influence on the Ascendant individual, but depending on other aspects it can be positive or negative. It can either be spiritually uplifting or psychologically disorienting. The Ascendant person can help the Neptune individual to express themselves better and to overcome subconscious problems. When these two meet for the first time, they will be able to see the real person that is hiding behind the smile. They will immediately feel a psychological bond and they will always know exactly how the other feels.
November 30, 2020 at 21:56
(Aries) Raisone » Truenature
Thank you for explaining.
Your crucial aspect sounds like a very deep profound one <3
On mine it just said that:
(which I immediately started associating the key with marriage)
Partner A (Me)
Moon
Scorpio
2°45’

Partner B
Ascendant
Aries
28°54’

This aspect often is often seen in marriages, because it is an indicator of a strong emotional support system. The Moon person´s Moon is in conjunction with the Ascendant person´s Descendant, which means they understand each other´s feelings and ideas well. They may become dependent on reciprocal support, nurturing, and care.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »