Davison chart interpretation

November 29, 2020 at 09:22 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Ebrus
Davison chart interpretation
hello,
Does anyone have an idea about how to interpret a Davison chart? or a good websites that gives steps about reading a Davison chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 29, 2020 at 10:42
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
From my research, a Davison chart is just a different way to compute a composite chart. A traditional composite chart splits the midpoints of the two individual placements. E.G. if Person A has Moon in 15 deg Aries and Person B has moon in 15 deg Gemini...the composite has moon in 15 deg Taurus.

Davison generates a composite chart by creating a natal chart of a hypothetical individual born at the midpoint between two birthdays at a location midpoint.
E.g.:
Person A: Born Jan 1, 1990 at Noon in Jacksonville, FL
Person B: Born Jan 1, 1994 at 6PM in Fort Myers, FL

Davison would be the natal chart of a "person" born Jan 1, 1992 at 3PM in Orlando, FL.

Some astrologers prefer one over the other. I look at both. At charts I´ve studied hard I can usually reconcile the Davison to the composite. It´s just a different way to skin a cat.

tl;dr it´s a different form of composite.
November 29, 2020 at 11:27
(Sagittarius) Ebrus » AlsaceTX
thank you so much.
I have read somwhere that the older person is taken as the first and the younger as the 7th. Do you think it is so and are there any other tricks that you use?
thanks in advance
regards

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »