8 months pregnant and partner just left me

November 11, 2020 at 08:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32
8 months pregnant and partner just left me
Morning,
Can someone please help because I am in desperate situation.I am due to have a baby in 3 weeks and have 2 young kids from previous relationship.Baby´s father left 4 days ago even he asked me to marry me during lockdown and before pregnancy.Can someone look at my transits or his to see is there any chance that he will be back? Don´t know his exact birth time but he is born on 30th of may 1985. In Bristol,England. My natal is attached.thanks in advance
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2020 at 09:07
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32
This is our synastry without his birth time.i mean I have put his birth time to be noon.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 11, 2020 at 12:55
(Pisces) fishscales
This seems like a rather passive way of dealing with this...

Wondering if he will be back...

Are you sure you want him to come back?

You don´t give alot of background info, but it doesn´t sound like the most stable situation...

If he were to come back, be mindful of the possibility that that instability could perpetuate itself throughout your kid´s life...

It sounds like a difficult situation...do you have any help available to you? Family? Social programs?

Admittedly, there are some guys who panic in these situations and run off...they may mean well, but need to be "talked off the ledge", so to speak.

As much as they may not like to admit it, men sometimes need their fears acknowledged too, and to be told that "they can do it."

And of course, there are also guys who are just irresponsible assholes.

Again, you don´t give much info regarding why he left.

You have some thinking to do, and some serious decisions to make. Perhaps work with the partner/father if the relationship is still viable.

Good luck.
November 11, 2020 at 13:35
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » fishscales
Hello,
I definitely want him back as I am in love with him but we had difficulties during lockdown not leaving each other even for a night since last year. We have been clinging and lack of work,my high risk pregnancy,two little kids (that are not his) under 6 at home with us 24/7 plus we both have problematic ex partners and his hardly let´s him see his 10 year old boy.He has been wonderful stepfather and proposed marriage before I got pregnant but in recent 2-3 months there has been doubts.He was struggling with my natal depression and mood swings for a while,he warned.Argument on Sunday was petty,i just lashed out again and he said enough. First time he left even for a night so I am heartbroken.But he was psyched over baby boy,chosen name this week and all that. I thought we have new house and everything seems better but this was really unexpected.I mean this close to home birth and due date where he was planning to deliver the baby. I will be hugely disappointed if he misses birth.
Thank you for kind words
November 11, 2020 at 13:51
(Pisces) fishscales » Whitewitch32
Well, it´s good that you are taking responsibility for yourself in this situation, even though I´d imagine natal depression is not something easily worked through...

It sounds like you´ve both got to "remember each other" before lashing out or undertaking extreme acts based on pure emotion...

Have a system in place when you feel emotions are going to spin out of control...something where you can each retreat to your separate corners until things cool down...

And have an understanding that no one will take it personally if the other partner has to get away for a minute...

Wise employment of separation and alone time is very important in a partnership...I´d say critical, at least for someone with my makeup...

In any case, I think some type of communication with him is in order, instead of just "waiting"...

I sometimes find it easier to "state my case" in writing, where this is no possibility of having your thoughts interrupted or falling into any "emotional holes" that can open up during a highly charged conversation..
November 11, 2020 at 14:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Whitewitch32
You´re not showing the degrees there, but Uranus in Taurus is transit your I.C. and 4th house of home. This might be where unexpected events occur. You probably should worry about focusing on how to find work online or offline to support your children. Masculine come and go. And you can´t revolve around them. They make a choice to be committed and work together as a team to build a strong foundation or do there own thing.

I can tell you just from the Human Service Degree and how the system works your children are first priority. Providing home, shelter, clothing, and medical/mental health. While it´s nice to have a partner, it´s just a situation where many men and women go through this. I would just be blatant to him and explain this because this is no time to be messing around in Uranus in Taurus transits. It´s either work together for the same goals and move forward, or do things separately in a positive way.

I am sorry, your going through this, because I´ve been there myself, and why I´m saying this. Focus on yourself, your career goals, and building your own life so you don´t have to have such a difficult time. The feminine wait around too much for men to be responsible, and they´re not always responsible. You have to lead your family in a positive direction to the best of your ability.

If he shows up that is great, but don´t depend on that. Be independent and self-sufficient.
November 11, 2020 at 14:41
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » fishscales
Hi,
Thanks for advice.I was gonna say I am completely on my own,have no parents,from foreign country and my older kids father have restraining order.New partner has been only dad they known for long time so I am shocked if there will be no closure between us. I mean nothing serious really happened on Sunday,it was just cumulative effect or he is terrified because he had kid last time 11 years ago in hospital with epidural etc and now he has a home birth,no drugs no doctors and he will deliver with midwife who usually comes at the end.Maybe is pure fear from unknown.
I agree relationships need healthy space which we didn´t have for months and has taken its toll.
I was writing to him but he refuses to answer call or text.Only thing he wrote was that he transferred me money and hopes me and kids are ok.No other responses or clear answers.I am so anxious and inpatient to know.
November 11, 2020 at 14:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
You need to check that Uranus in Taurus opposition degrees with your Pluto and his Scorpio placements, because this is where the issue lies.
November 11, 2020 at 14:48
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » goldenlion32
Hey I agree with you completely and have been there with first child and newborn baby,left their father and became homeless with no access to any benefits.Have been working hard nights and days just to live in one room with two kids for over two years,no dates,no boyfriends...really shit life but lots of help from other single mums and then met him.Fairytale,my kids love him more than me sometimes that is saddest thing and I truly believe that we transformed each other lives. Hope he doesn´t give up on me and them.
November 11, 2020 at 14:52
I have no idea what that placement means and even I don´t know his birth time there is so much scorpionic elements in him or lots of Pluto in our synastry because I can feel intensity pressing us both.This is why he avoids my call or to see me last few days,he knows that we would continue where we stopped.So I believe if I don´t manage to get in touch with him in person he will be gone for a while.Not forever as we got a child together.
November 11, 2020 at 16:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Whitewitch32
Uranus in Taurus pretty much is going to push both of you to choose to grow, mature, and be responsible. Just whether you do it the hard way or easy way is the question? We create or co-create the future by what choices we make right now. While he´s a Saturn in Scorpio and deep emotions, deep feelings, and deep thoughts, I completely understand. Not the easiest placement. And I already know how that all works out when Saturn in Scorpio´s don´t make the right choices.

Fortunately, you can´t force someone to do anything. I´m just reminding you whatever he does is really where you can get distracted, because you already pointed out how rough it is being a single mother.

Love is grand, beautiful, and wonderful at times, but anything I´ve learned from life as the feminine is emotions, thoughts, and feelings can be difficult, because we have that desire, want, and need, but then when you have children, you have to think of them.
November 11, 2020 at 17:04
Exactly I know that children are what matters not my love life. I am feeling so depressed right now but I know I will survive somehow.I also know I will keep loving him long after even if he disappears.I will try to stay positive and keep hoping for the best.
November 11, 2020 at 17:21
(Virgo) rohini moon » Whitewitch32
A petty argument isn´t cause enough for him to leave like that.

Everyone knows pregnant women are emotional. You´re emotionally all over the place. It´s a part of pregnancy.

I think pregnancy is always reason to give a "pass" - more often than not.

There are more important things for you both to consider, like your child together.

How long have you guys been together ? You may have already mentioned it, if so I apologize in advance for asking..
November 11, 2020 at 17:30
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » rohini moon
Hi,
We have been together only short since last year,i got pregnant after 6 months of knowing him but we moved in together with my two children in February and never spent day apart from day we met. Stupid but I never been so intense with anyone,this is the problem.We had our petty arguments all the way but there is lots of love between all of us.Kids adore him and goes both ways. I think we will reconcile in some point but for me is very important that he is present during birth because it´s such important day for us as a family.I am worried he is cracking under pressure as partner,father of four soon(would live with three kids though),provider etc.A lot on his plate too.He had depression problems in the past too so trying to see if transits or progressions in our chart individually or dynasty say something about relationship dynamics. I really want him back...not because I will not cope but because I love him so much
November 11, 2020 at 17:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Whitewitch32
"I think we will reconcile in some point but for me is very important that he is present during birth because it´s such important day "

Yes, I would agree with you very much on this.

Even if the person has issues with the other parent.. You´re supposed to put your child before your own selfish nonsense and ´Suit up and Show up" so to speak.

I hope he comes around... I wish you lots of luck..
November 11, 2020 at 18:04
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » rohini moon
Thank you,
I agree and I wish roles are reversed because I am 100 percent that even if I despise the mother would be running to be present at birth of my child. But yeah I will be in labour with no pain relief third time and he just needs to turn up and not pass out lol
November 11, 2020 at 18:06
(Taurus) anit
Мне жаль вас, каждая женщина хочет семью, но он Близнец и не хочет брать ответственности. Он вам обещал что хочет жениться? Он говорил вам что любит вас?
November 11, 2020 at 18:14
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » anit
Yes he proposed me few times and asked my kids if he can marry me,would they like that?He also suggested that he takes my surname and I take his so we both have two surnames and all the children.He said even on day he left that he loves me,that is not the issue apparently but my temper and behaviour.
November 11, 2020 at 20:20
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Whitewitch32
and your temper is visible in your 12th...I do´t think you can control that Uranus and sudden outbursts even when not pregnant... I don´t have medicin for that, had transit Uranus last 8 years in my 12... lucky to still have friends around me... lost many too... In reflection...I think it came out because I didn´t say in time when bothered with something instead I bursted in totally wrong time "out of nowhere" so think about that too, what you were sweeping under the rug from February until now ... and it´s not a shame to apologize you know ;) get in contact and talk :79: :79: good luck

rest of your life is pure description of Saturn there...so be aware that you will need all the help you can get to overcome things and gather around people who can help
November 11, 2020 at 22:45
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » ZynCitrus
Hey
Ha ha I wasn´t sweeping under the rug,i am pretty tolerant with friends and put up with a lot but lovers are different story. Everyone says I am difficult,demanding,impetuous but I can hardly see it...I feel like I am pretty clear and blunt but my partner says that he would rather if I go to my friends and moan about him then give him all directly to his face. I find that pointless.
November 12, 2020 at 02:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
At eighth month of pregnancy my father ceased owing `$´ to my pregnant mother and ordered her to go out and get a job, as though she were just some lazy slut darkening his life at Wind´Nsea Beach! My spirit must of started hovering nearby!
November 12, 2020 at 11:58
(Taurus) anit » Whitewitch32
Вот это интересно, он хотел взять вашу фамилию.? Скорее всего ему стало скучно с вами. Близнецы имеют плохую сторону, это обман. Разве можно бросить беременную женщину, в трудную минуту. Скажите, вы себя не любите? Ты хотите вернуть мужчину который трус и обманщик.? Вы совсем не цените себя.
November 12, 2020 at 13:10
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » anit
Hi Anit,
I am sure he doesn´t have another woman,he might got bored but most likely of my anger and complaints.Its not like I am desperate and don´t have self-respect but I actually want him to be in my life.He is fun,caring and compassionate Gemini person.But hey I am Aquarius so we are a bit similar anyway.People would say we get bored easily.
November 12, 2020 at 23:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Whitewitch32
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A lot of stuff going on in his chart. Transiting Venus is on his natal moon opposing his natal Venus, as well as transiting Mercury being on his natal Pluto. Definitely showing some changes in his relationships.

Also, the transiting moon is with transiting Venus and moon rules your 7th house. I´d say this isn´t the first time this happens and he´ll probably be back because having the moon rule your 7th house will mean it´s always going to fluctuate just like the moon does.

Looking at the current moon phase shes in her final stages before the new moon - definitely showing an ending.. anyway, will he be back? I don´t know but my guess is yes, it might be in around 110 days (venus transit)
November 12, 2020 at 23:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh and sorry I almost forgot: sorry for your loss
November 16, 2020 at 13:26
(Aquarius) Whitewitch32 » AdeptMagician
Hey thank you for your response!
He got back 3 days ago and looking after me and my kids,being vague if he is going to stay after our child is born. He seems to love me and he is physically attracted to me but slightly emotionally distant as he can´t see that our life in future will be harmonious.I to still very open what will happen in next few months but for now I know he will be with me to deliver baby and take care of us in first weeks.Hopefully when our child is born it will strengthen the bond we already have.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »