synastry chart: are we compatible? give your opinion

November 9, 2020 at 13:48 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user valolita, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

synastry chart: are we compatible? give your opinion
Hey! this is the first time I start a discussion in an online forum :75:. I have been kinda dating someone for a couple of months and he told me that he was interested in learning about astrology as well. I would like to know if we are compatible or not, I´ve heard that when there are a lot of planets in the 8th house that means that there´s probably tension and attraction but i would like to know if i should give it a chance and what other people think. Thanks btw :78:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2020 at 14:10
(Virgo) norberto
You have venus and Mars in 1 House this is a very impulsive position, you have 180 degrees both moons is not very good.
He has Mars in leo you have moon in Leo is very magnetic but the Moon in Leo is a little ...Look at me...Look at me!!! sorry about my poor english.
November 10, 2020 at 21:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » norberto
System message: Post has been written by user valolita, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting... I would like to understand how and why the moons degrees affect it cause that´s something that I´ve never noticed. Completely get what you say about my moon in leo lmao. Even though it´s an impulsive aspect to have my mars and venus in the first house, would you say that it´s overall positive? thanks btw
November 10, 2020 at 23:12
(Virgo) norberto » valolita
the 180 degree in moon is just while one laughs the other cries.
Mars and Venus is fun while it is controlled, but it is dangerous if you react since you do not think, you just act.
Venus wishes Mars triggers
Bye
November 13, 2020 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » norberto
=====
Ahora entiendo, Gracias!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »