Venus square Venus in Synastry

November 4, 2020 at 16:00 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Venus square Venus in Synastry
Venus Square Venus in Synastry

Venus square Venus in synastry generates slight annoyance between people, but it can also create a great deal of chemistry.

This aspect is much more common in a romantic relationship than it is in a friendship. In either case, it creates mixed results.

Man’s Venus Square Woman’s Venus Relationship

Venus square Venus in a synastry reading between a man and a woman can create overwhelming physical attraction.

They will be immediately drawn to each other, and it could even feel like love at first sight. Despite this, it will probably not be a fairy tale romance.

Once the initial flush of romance begins to wear off, they will realize that there are many differences between them.

One of the biggest differences is that one will be more of an extrovert and the other will be more of an introvert.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 4, 2020 at 17:06
(Taurus) nutelina
Does anyone have experience in their relationship where their Venus is square to that of their partner?
November 6, 2020 at 03:12
(Taurus) Silvi
Uhm....ohh.
November 6, 2020 at 13:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t think so but, by itself, I don´t think it is a deal-breaker if other nice aspects are found in the syn. chart.

Sometimes I think those types of aspects, the moon-moon, venus-venus, mars-mars aspects are a bit overrated as far as trines and sextiles and worried about too much in regard to the squares and opposites, etc. (or even conjuncts).
November 6, 2020 at 22:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Travelguy35
Thanks. Indeed, other aspects can be much more difficult but I hadn´t seen much Venus sq Venus posts!
November 7, 2020 at 13:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had this one with a love interest. Venus Pisces Square Venus Gemini. Turned out i was not his type. Even his Venus Trine my Ascendant did not help.
November 7, 2020 at 13:18
(Taurus) nutelina » Green Garden
Thank you, Castleflower, I wasn´t sure who is who, I also have Venus in Pisces. I´m pretty picky but that could be also a men thing. Women seem different in that sense but that´s speaking about genetics and biology, not sure how it relates astrologically but that´s a whole other topic!
November 7, 2020 at 13:57
(Taurus) Silvi » Travelguy35
I like your perspective. I think other aspects should considered. And orbes too.

:1:
November 7, 2020 at 14:15
(Libra) leorising
I believe you have to look at the entire chart. For example, if I find a man from Mars in scorpion, his Mars will square my mars in aquarius. but I have a scorpion stellium that I believe can meet this demand, this need for mars in scorpion. :68:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »