Marriage or steady relationship

November 2, 2020 at 07:16 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) maramara
Marriage or steady relationship
I am wondering when will I either married or enter steady relationship.
I know I have some crazy aspects on that, but I really think I learned my lessons and I am open and ready more then I ever was.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2020 at 11:52
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Hello fellow native. You must have some unpredictable, deep and wild relationships with Venus conjunct Uranus in Scorpio in the 5th. You also have the Sun and Mercury in conjunction, which keeps your mind racing. With your descendant in Capricorn I know you want to marry, for many reasons. However, you are asking the wrong question as to will you ever get married. Love yourself, get to know who you truly are. Only then will you be able to truly be a partner to someone.
November 6, 2020 at 09:16
(Libra) maramara » AlsaceTX
Hey,

thank you for the reply. I´m sorry If my question sounded "i´m too needy" but that´s not the case.
Is there anyone else who could shed some light ?
November 10, 2020 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Serbia! I love Serbia :)

Still learning astrology myself so take this with a grain of salt but I would say With transit sun in the 5th and venus in the 4th it makes sense that romance and relationships seems to be your focus right now.

You have Transit Saturn in the 7th which, as you say, allowed you to feel like you have learned your lesson as Saturn is often the planet of learning lessons, sometimes hard, and when in the 7th, those lessons are in regard to close relationships including romance.

Jupiter, also currently in 7th actually could lead to something nice down the road....

...Perhaps sometime in late January could be a good time to meet someone special which could lead to long-term potential if you have really learned lessons from this current Saturn 7th house transit. With Pluto also being in the 7th at this time it could be quite a profound interaction/relationship.

Belgrade, especially during normal times at least, is a great city to meet new people and for something long term. If you look in the right places, really meaningful and lasting in my opinion. I have met some very important people to my life in this city, not always easy but transformative.

Good luck.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »