Strong NN connections in the syntastry chart

October 21, 2020 at 09:23 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Strong NN connections in the syntastry chart
I know the whole chart must be considered but I am especially interested in North Node, Sun, Moon, and Rising connections and these four can connect with each other.

So....

My NN is conjunct my GF´s sun, trine her moon and Saturn, and sextile her rising. Her NN squares my sun with a 4-degree orb, sextile Uranus, and trine my Chiron.

For sure it feels like a very deep connection. Her vertex is also exactly conjunct my Uranus.

I think the NN/sun connection really highlights the strong bond and the NN/moon trine helps with some deep emotional connections, though we have both been shy with our feelings at times due to other tough moon/personal planet squares I will mention in a bit. I think the Saturn/NN connection helps us to develop emotionally and evolve our feelings for each other within our relationship and helps to soften some of the tougher moon aspects we have in synastry as well as create a very strong, lasting connection. Finally, that NN/rising aspect we have helps us to feel a heavy attraction for each other (for me, she is super adorable and she always says how handsome I am).

Not sure what to make of the vertex/Uranus conjunct, but maybe we will stir up each other´s lives in some, and in a heavy way, but also a good way.

Also, the Chiron trine NN maybe helps us to recover from deep wounds in a very spiritual, meaningful way?

(The tough moon aspects I speak of are Moon square moon, moon square rising, and Saturn but I think moon conjunct mars and moon trine NN help a lot, as well as moon conjunct rising, mercury trine rising and rising trine sun, as well as Saturn conjunct, rising)

Anyway, what do you think of so many North node connections, especially to so many personal planets?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2020 at 09:49
(Libra) leorising
I believe it is as you described, the two came together to complete the mission given to each one in this life :68:
October 21, 2020 at 10:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am interested to see if the strong NN connections might balance out the tough moon squares, and how.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »