Glue Factor (he has two possible birth years)

October 21, 2020 at 04:46 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Rarta
Glue Factor (he has two possible birth years)
A couple months after knowing me, he decided I was the love of his life. Many rejections later, we started dating. Now we´ve been dating for 2,5 years and living together.

I had tried to end the relationship countless times on the basis of we´re simply not compatible, or that I don´t feel worthy of him. The first year was absolutely hard because my mental state was a mess. During the first year we couldn´t even hold a long conversation unless we´re fighting (which was almost everyday) because our interests and even outlook on life simply were too different. But he never gave up, and would almost every time resort to ridiculous measures to keep us together. As he put it, "I´ve chosen my path and I´ll walk it even if I have to go through hell".

I am his first love and it´s love at first sight for him, which I thought was ridiculous, but he wouldn´t put up with everything I made him went through if it´s so simple. This is not me trying to figure out whether to get serious with him, because we are already committed :6:

I´m just wondering what makes him so hell-bent on choosing me? He doesn´t really know his birth year as his mother wasn´t sure either. Strangely enough his mother remembers his birth time :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2020 at 14:40
(Virgo) rohini moon
Wow....

Fascinating guy.....lol

And fascinating mother. ....she doesn´t know what year she birthed a child? 👀👀

You didn´t say he was adopted...so... But even then...not really an excuse to not know.

October 21, 2020 at 15:43
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is always Palmistry and Numerology, Astrology isn´t the only character analysis system!
Everybody is "in the system" here, no full independence, the grass is not greener on the other-side!
October 24, 2020 at 02:29
(Cancer) Rarta
I got busy lately so didn´t see the that my post have been approved. Apparently only one synastry chart got up :23:

This is the second synastry chart for his other birth year... I feel like this is the right one, him being an Aries with Pisces moon. Acts tough but is actually really gentle...and too forgiving for his own good. I imagine someone with both Mars and Moon in Scorpio, as in the first chart I uploaded, wouldn´t be so forgiving.

Attachment-wise though, I don´t really understand what causes him to really hold onto me in this one.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 24, 2020 at 02:41
(Cancer) Rarta » rohini moon
She also forgot how to write... so I don´t know what´s up. He calls her often and she sounds sharp. We´ve only met once since she lives far away. Our meeting was too brief to really get to know each other (both of us were in the middle of work). The two years gap between the possible birth years was a period of chaos in our country. The strange thing is apparently she took his older brother and his younger brother away, leaving him with his father for a couple years when he was a toddler. The whole birth year thing is what he told me, I haven´t asked her about it.

He´s definitely his father´s son though, they look similar when they were young :4:
October 24, 2020 at 02:45
(Cancer) Rarta » IIyyaarr13
Thanks! I´ve only taken a brief look on palmistry...it seems a bit too fatalistic for me, and I have no idea if I´m looking at the palm correctly :4:

As for numerology, I can´t really relate to my own numerology reading so I haven´t really tried to analyze things from the method.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »