Is she doomed !?

October 20, 2020 at 23:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Sylviego
Is she doomed !?
My best friend asked me to see what you guys think.

She´s been devoted to the same guy for about 10 years. She´s vary spiritual, so she truly believes that they are meant to be. Although, on the outside, he´s never moved things forward with her. They communicate daily through mostly small talk. But they see each other only once every month or so. And it involves sex every time. She describes their sex as magical and extremely intimate. She says that there´s no doubt in her mind that he doesn´t love her, but she can´t figure out why he won´t move forward.

What do you guys think ?

She is the blue inner wheel
And he is the red outer wheel
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 5, 2020 at 20:17
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Send me a dm to remind me to answer this. I WILL answer, but I´m tied up with other things. "Magical and extremely intimate" is an understatement. But there are some serious challenges there.
November 5, 2020 at 20:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
10 years of meeting once a month for sex...

....Does not take an astrologer to see he is not serious at all and just enjoys some sex on the side while he (possibly..likely) has something else and/or more serious. He just wants his monthly booty call. What would he do if she were busy one month?

(daily small talk is easy during work breaks or bus/train rides to/from work, etc. and means very little IMO as, as the name implies, it is SMALL talk and I guess that is the minimum effort required to keep her attached to him). See what he does when she asks him for a week away on a small vacation or to see him for three days in a row, etc.
November 5, 2020 at 20:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
For one there is the moon on the south node. Which shows maybe an emotional attachment. And of course, South Node is always going to point to the past. And some type of past life connection if she believes in reincarnation.
North Node Pisces might be more of an unconventional relationship and may not be about “Marriage” in the conventional terms or commitment. And something I have seen before with North Node Pisces is, they stay stuck in the same place and do not move the relationship forward.
North Node in Capricorn is looking for that commitment and Marriage and in a different direction in life.
Saturn in Sagittarius and Uranus in Sagittarius are probably going to be more unconventional as well in relationships. They kind of rebel against certain belief systems. Although, this depends on the person. I have seen some of them be real wishy washy with relationships. Other ones might be serious about relationships.

Saturn in Sagittarius and Saturn in Aquarius understand freedom for sure, but they still speak vastly different languages.

Mars/Venus in Aries would be more boyfriend/girlfriend feel
Which the Venus does not really hook up with Jupiter. The degrees might be too far apart and leaves another friendship feel too it, since when it is conjunct it is closer, but if two far apart in degrees might not have the same effect.

You have Moon and Jupiter in Gemini and Mars in Gemini which also can be about two different homes, and of course on the Gemini/Sag axis this can be more of a relationship asking for freedom to do your own thing.

Might be where she’s learning to be self-reliant and not dependent on the masculine in this relationship. North Node Pisces isn’t always going to show up in certain ways.
November 5, 2020 at 22:33
(Taurus) Sylviego » goldenlion32
Thank you for your insight ! You mentioned a lot about their urge for freedom and self-reliance, which absolutely makes sense. In your opinion, do you see this relationship and reciprocal or one-sided? She´s definitely grown a lot and learned to rely on her self over the years, but she worries if that´s all it´s ever going to be: a learning experience.
November 5, 2020 at 22:57
(Taurus) Sylviego » Travelguy35
Thank you for your reply! It´s fair that you would feel that way based on what I´ve described about the relationship. However, I´m wondering if that´s the story that their synastry shows. Would you see something else, something more? Would you be able to see if he see longTerm potential in her ?
November 5, 2020 at 23:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sylviego
Personally what makes difficult is it´s forever in mutable signs. Constantly about form to frormless shapeshifting and like you stated it´s always keeping her in the air and it is always asking isn´t there something more. Which when she decides she has had enough of it and values herself she may move on to someone who shows up in her life more if she wants that. Otherwise she may like the freedom this one gives her. Always about what she is learning from it.
November 6, 2020 at 07:52
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » goldenlion32
Okay, so my first thought to "is she doomed" was "no, they both are" lol. However, neither is "doomed". Relationships teach us valuable lessons about ourselves. There are certainly red flags in some synastry charts, and this one has several. However, I have a couple with my partner and we worth through them. It´s about knowing yourself, honesty, intimacy and vulnerability.

The fact is, there is a level of attraction in this chart that it doesn´t really matter what we say about it or what you tell her. This relationship has to just run it´s course.

The passion comes from the His Mars / Her Venus conjunction (legendary aspect), Her pluto square his venus, his neptune conjunct her Uranus (telepathic connection), her moon / his lilith conjunction

But their moons are squared: (emotions conflicted)...made intense by his mars / her moon conjunction

Biggest LTR flag is her Uranus square his sun. Her need for independence subconsciously pushes him away and his ego senses it.

Her venus square his neptune, he doesn´t see her for who she really is. All subconscious, not intentional.

And then there´s the Plutonic aspect, but that´s complicated. This relationship is meant to transform both of them.
November 6, 2020 at 07:54
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » AlsaceTX
Oh...and his Saturn is unaspected to her which is another reason why she doesn´t feel like he´s committed.
November 6, 2020 at 10:11
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » AlsaceTX
That is what I meant by form to formless. There is spiritual evolution there for her as the feminine to let go of needing the masculine´s attention, standing on our own two feet, and sooner or later moving on from the relationship when she´s had enough of the abandonment and rejection. You can only grow from the relationship for so long and they you grow out of it. And that just ends naturally.

I don´t believe any relationship is doomed. What you pointed out all the aspects and just basically repeated what I already said just in other words.

Frankly, when I do readings for people outside of this forum, they don´t understand astrology verbage, and usually say, can you say it plane language so I can understand it. So if you need to be a perfectionist because I´m not using a lot of astrology terminology for people to understand, that is your issue.

I wrote a whole thing out once for three people, and their reply: "I couldn´t make anything out of it." So let me tell you if it´s the average person that is not studying astrology, the whole lesson or information is lost in "Astrology Language" to the average person because they do not understand it.

If her friend doesn´t understand your description, what use it to her, and how is it going to help her at all in every day life?
November 6, 2020 at 20:14
(Taurus) KellBell428
Biggest Red Flag is that his Neptune is almost exactly square her Venus. I was in a similar relationship and we had that aspect. It means that there’s a lot of false hope that it’s going to go somewhere and it doesn’t. I would NEVER want to see this aspect in long term synastry (maybe because my own heart got broke from it).

Usually men who get into these deceptive relationships where they don’t really plan on taking it forward have Neptune squares Natally. His Neptune squares his mars. He just isn’t going to take action. Yet that mars is on her Venus, so the attraction is undeniable.

So their moons square, which makes emotional common ground very difficult.

Everything is workable, but I really don’t like that Nep sq. Venus

Also:: natal Neptune squares make me wonder about alcohol or drug related issues. He has some feelings for her, but if there’s addiction, that comes first
November 6, 2020 at 20:33
(Taurus) KellBell428
Ok I keep analyzing it because this synastry is so painful and I’m so sorry for your friend. His motive for the relationship is ego - he Natally has sun opp mars, so the sex all is an ego boost for him. She has her moon square her mars = lack of confidence with men which is why she puts up with this? His sun squares her moon, so this is pretty painful for her. They have a few nice aspects that keep some type of attraction going, but this really isn’t it. I’m so sorry I hate to sound so final, but I’ve seen this aspects in action quite a bit
November 7, 2020 at 13:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » KellBell428
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
YES to your whole post.
I had some of this aspect in a synastry.
My Moon conjunct his SN, my Venus Square his Neptune and his unaspected Saturn...He also invested minimal time and it also was a whole decade wasted time...
Please tell your friend to move on..i can feel her and it breaks my heart..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »