Fertility in Astro

October 7, 2020 at 13:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) monca11
Fertility in Astro
Hi All,

I feel a bit disappointed because this site is not originally English, it is a Czech site, where new users are not allowed to add topics to the forum so I had to register to the .com version instead of the real Czech Republic site. However, I am here and hope I can discuss with you all here :35:

I would like to discuss aspects that show fertility in a woman horoscope.

If you check mine. 27/8/1993 born 00:35 Prague.

I think that good is that I have a Jupiter in 5th house, however, I feel confused by Luna in capricon.. but triangle Luna with sun should make it better not?

What do you think? :3: :3: :3: :79:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2020 at 23:59
(Aries) Aprils Fish
You have :155: :191: :156: in the 5th house :177:; :163: in the 11th house; your moon in the 7th...
I think those are very good placements for fertility, as well as parenting
October 8, 2020 at 07:22
(Virgo) monca11 » Aprils Fish
Thank you very much, you helped me a lot. Also I have sun in 4th house and I focus a lot on "home"in general. However, one ladie astro fan told me like that Mars is not good in :177: and I got scared. I think I need to more relax and believe that everything is ok, and I am happy for the Jupiter . :1: . Moreover, I try to plan the sex on days where Jonash method, who set dates specific for each horoscop where planets are good set. So I hope it will help . We just have started so I hope the baby will be here sonn :12:
October 9, 2020 at 03:13
(Aries) Aprils Fish » monca11
I think, having Mars in detriment (:177:) already makes you a more cooperative person. Now given it´s in your 5th house, in conjunction with Jupiter, this placement seems very promising concerning fertility.

Honestly, I think you´re gonna be a great mom! :117:
October 11, 2020 at 09:33
(Virgo) monca11 » Aprils Fish
Thank you Very Very much
October 11, 2020 at 10:44
(Pisces) fishscales
I have become wary of assessing fertility through a birth chart for two reasons...

#1, it´s a very sensitive subject for some people, and they have alot tied into it on an emotional level, from their own hopes and dreams, to their sense of self-worth, etc...

#2, my 5th house is crap, fertility-wise, and I have a kid...although I should disclose thst I primarily use Placidus house system, and my 5th does fare better fertility wise using whole signs...

I think partners also affect this...my 5th house may look bad fertility wise, but my wife has a 4-planet 5th house stellium...this has got to change things a bit...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »