Mars in Pices Women

October 6, 2020 at 16:31 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Mars in Pices Women
Mars in pisces women are chasing me constantly but i can´t handle them.They are so easily offenden,changing their opinions constantly and have weak sex drive.They also canot handle me. Been told by 3 girls that at the beginning i looked nice and sweet but when they get to know me better they percived me as a savage,ruthless,possesive and emotionally unavailable also cold and closed.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 6, 2020 at 17:06
(Taurus) nutelina
At least you are honest! My Mars in Pisces likes to chill, dream... always had great sex but I was bored easily. Yes, I didn´t like savage! Maybe it helps :2:

I hope some Mars in Pisces women answer too!
October 6, 2020 at 21:20
(Taurus) Boyan
But be honest,they like the drink.
It get them loose. :15: :3:
October 6, 2020 at 23:17
(Sagittarius) Bubba Hotep
With Saturn in the aries section I think that would give someone a Saturnian persona. Serious.

Perhaps lilith in Virgo gives you that "nice and sweet"

The Sun in Scorp would give you a high sex drive.

Mar´s in Cap could give you an aggressive view on work related issues.

Uranus and Jupiter in Aquarius would give you a highly logical but not very emotional stance.

Pisces woman are mutable so perhaps that is why they change opinions.

Solution try meeting non mutable woman with lots of Aquarian, Saturnian features.
October 7, 2020 at 00:54
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When you are old :155: & :159: mutual reception women shall be chasing you!
October 7, 2020 at 12:31
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
But why they don´t like me? :4:
October 7, 2020 at 12:34
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Boyan
Yes
October 7, 2020 at 13:50
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Maybe they like gentle guys :3:

I think Mars and Moon is not a great combination...

This is an aspect gives the relationship a particular impulsiveness, and reveals the instinctive sides of both partners. This energy can create strong sexual attraction. The Mars person usually tends to be more energetic than the Moon person. Vigorous activity and strong interactions generate excitement in this relationship. The Moon person´s inner self helps the Mars person express their sexuality. They can learn a lot from each other.
October 7, 2020 at 20:34
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
Something makes me not gentle in my chart :61:
October 8, 2020 at 10:14
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Not saying that, you mentioned it yourself! :3:
October 8, 2020 at 10:33
(Aries) ram_goat
Moon square Mars natal creates an insatiable need to meet your desires, whether they be personal or professional. You are emotionally attached to everything you want or need. This is great for providing the dynamism and fighting spirit to succeed but can make you obstinate and short-tempered.

A tendency to overreact and unleash your anger seems to go hand in hand with your deeply passionate nature and the degree to which you share your feelings. In love relationships especially, it will be important to find someone who also openly expresses themselves.

Moon in 12th is very closed off. Not a very favorable placement for relationships, a better placement for being alone. Research this placement.

Moon = women in a man´s chart, you will have trouble with women. Your moon aspects are not great, both that square to mars and the 12th house placement.
October 8, 2020 at 10:38
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
I have good aspects but still there is that Chiron in there so in the end I don´t have much lasting relationships either...
October 8, 2020 at 19:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars in pisces woman over here.

Interesting that while I want to be pursued, I end up doing the chasing myself. I guess because I don´t really trust the motivations of those who chase me lol.

I do change my mind a lot. A lot! It bothers even me. There are very, very few things about which I´m constant and consistent. When it comes to relationships (romantic and platonic) I´ve found that it´s best I take my time because my opinion of the person will fluctuate so many times between either extreme until I find the happy medium.

Do I get offended easily? I don´t know. But then I have a tendency to bottle things up most of the time.

I do have a weak sex drive. Or like the whole changing my mind thing, it´s not constant at all. I can do without sex. I can do without the act, but I think about it a lot.

I do like sweet and nice, ultimately. The dangerous, bad boy thing is cute and all but it gets old fast and isn´t really reliable. What I do like is someone who is aware of their negative traits but rises above them. So if someone, for instance, knows they´re ruthless, they deliberately choose to be less of that in how they deal with people.

I´m not entirely sure what you´re asking though. So these are just my thoughts based on your OP.
October 8, 2020 at 19:57
(Aries) ram_goat » Ladeeda
No you just contributed a gold mine to place on the other side of the scales, opposite his issues.
October 8, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah, good. :)
October 10, 2020 at 00:09
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » ram_goat
how do you mean trouble with women? And what about venus in capricorn or mars conj venus?
October 10, 2020 at 00:12
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Ladeeda
You have mars and venus in pisces so you can relate to pisces.Do you have nightmares most of the time?
October 10, 2020 at 04:16
(Taurus) Waterfalls
I am a Mars in Pisces, and yes our actions are more soulful connections. Considering your Pisces is in the 12th house with moon. Perhaps you can´t access that connection with them. Its not either fault, but a default. Look for a Scorpio to bring that passion out. Pisces will not satisfy you or them.

its mutual.
October 10, 2020 at 05:02
(Virgo) rohini moon
"Mars in pisces women are chasing me constantly but i can´t handle them.They are so easily offenden,changing their opinions constantly and have weak sex drive.They also canot handle me. Been told by 3 girls that at the beginning i looked nice and sweet but when they get to know me better they percived me as a savage,ruthless,possesive and emotionally unavailable also cold and closed."

so, what´s the question?
October 10, 2020 at 08:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Antonio21
=====
I don´t think any more than the average person.

Lately though, I haven´t been able to remember my dreams. The only recent one that´s still fresh in my mind was early this week and it was a great dream that sadly ended too soon. :42:
October 10, 2020 at 15:24
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » rohini moon
Why we don´t have connection?
October 10, 2020 at 19:31
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Just for my own research into scorpios...

Do you personally think that you are emotionally unavailable?

And also, lastly.

Would you date yourself?

I´m curious.....
October 13, 2020 at 00:36
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Iceblu333
No, but i am emotionally closed off and very hard to open to express my feelings(venus in cap). I don´t understand your last question. Dating myself??
October 13, 2020 at 00:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Antonio21
If you met someone exactly like you, to the letter.

Would you date them....?

Could you date someone exactly like you?
October 13, 2020 at 17:59
Let me try again...

Could you date someone with your personality.

It is a reflective question on yourself.

How would you deal/handle with dating someone exactly as yourself?

Knowing that you are emotionally closed off.

Would you want to.... or could you date yourself?

I´m interested in if you could handle yourself, if you met someone exactly like you with the same energy that you put out...

How would you deal with yourself?
October 13, 2020 at 18:00
I´m asking out of curiosity, I´m not personally interested in anything else.

I just want to know could you deal with yourself if you had to date yourself.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »