Love Life

October 2, 2020 at 23:46 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Gemini25
Love Life
What does my chart reveal about my love life? Will I meet my partner soon? Will the love last? Will he be older?
I am 35yrs old and hope it will happen soon for me.
Please tell me as I am a novice in natal chart reading.
My birth info:
04 00 AM
Wejherowo Poland
Currently live abroad

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 8, 2020 at 20:57
(Gemini) Gemini25
No one can tell me please?
October 9, 2020 at 17:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Your chart!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 9, 2020 at 17:53
(Gemini) Gemini25 » goldenlion32
Can you tell me what it says?
October 9, 2020 at 19:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You have Saturn in Scorpio intercept in the seven house and South Node Scorpio and Libra. Libra is the descendant and ruled by Venus and your Venus is in Aries in the First with your Ascendant.

This may give some challenging relationships since Aries is naturally ruled by Mars and Scorpio is ruled by Mars as well with Pluto.
Obviously Aries/Scorpio are both healers and may be in some type of Medical/Mental Health, or Military/Police/Govern Branches.

It might be difficult at times because it can create and co-create a lot of sparring or iron sharpening iron in relationships. Which it depends on how evolved you are those relationships you surround yourself with and depends where everyone is in their evolution, growth, and personal development.

If you raise your vibration of course you will always be in the same place at the same time as your relationships.

11th house Jupiter in Aquarius is good I believe in having friends who are Aquarius and you could be very involved with humanity and make a huge impact, and perhaps in touch with a large amount of different people.

There might be a difficult time with the Square of Jupiter Square Mercury. Perhaps a lot of growth in how you address others in the community and perhaps studying different techniques of communication techniques and be consciously aware of how others react or respond to your message or what your teaching. Then adapt and adjust accordingly.

3rd house shows it is intercepted with Gemini and Cancer which is also about communications. Mars in Gemini shows the opposition with Uranus in Sagittarius, so this might be a bit rough since it involves unconventional relationships in the 8th house and you might have a lot of experimentation with belief systems, theories, concepts, ideas about relationships, sexuality, sensuality, the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial transformations you share with those you may work with, or even in your romantic/sexual life. This gives you a lot of psychic awareness in the 8th house.

There’s some rough spiritual lessons there with of course just by going through experiences, but it’s all about how you communicate with others since 2nd house has a lot of emphasis on the Gemini Sun, being wounded at times in relationships and perhaps through communications. Yet, it also has to do with relationships, and easy to be wounded or wound others, but through the wounded healer, you find the natural medicine and share it with others.

I imagine you’d make a good Psychologist and perhaps about those more complicated relationship difficulties the masculine and feminine may have and you tend to transform your relationships with Pluto. So this isn’t really bad.

As I have been in a relationship like this, so you might have a lot of healing power to help those, but all about as I stated before how evolves you become yourself and raising your own consciousness, awareness, and choosing those who align with your higher truth.

Saturn in 7th may indicate delays and might not be until your closer to your North Node Taurus nodal return and head into your Mid-life Transition with Uranus in Gemini/Uranus in Sagittarius opposition.
October 10, 2020 at 17:50
(Gemini) Gemini25 » goldenlion32
Hi!

So what does this mean for my love life? The people that I attract? Lost souls? Can you tell when marriage might happen for me?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »