Can someone explain this to me?

September 21, 2020 at 07:38 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) RandyGe
Can someone explain this to me?
In theory Aquarius should be one of my best match for anything.
Only grand trines (3) and sextiles with this sign + strong house with Jupiter in it. Based on my past experience with people I met, it doesn´t work at all. At all and there´s no connection: friendship, love and even sex. Nothing. Why? Too well aspected maybe?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2020 at 10:06
(Scorpio) Del
There are nine other planets that may be telling a different story.
September 21, 2020 at 10:08
(Gemini) RandyGe » Del
true. but with other signs it works mathematically just by looking at sun + ascendant. and invariably. or inversely. Leo. it invariably works. And also, a couple of not so harmonic planets in the synastry are not enough to explain why there´s no such a connection...prfection never exists but still..
September 21, 2020 at 11:17
(Scorpio) Del
There are things that should work in theory. And there are things that shouldn´t work yet they do.

Having just good aspects ia not a guarantee of success.
September 21, 2020 at 11:49
(Gemini) RandyGe » Del
I agree. As said anything that rlates to aquarius in my chart in theory is too good.. too harmonic. And this is also true about the life events realted to the symbolism of my jupiter there. In fact too good, too smooth but...

And I am a bit worried about the next overload in February... transits.
September 23, 2020 at 09:16
(Scorpio) Del » RandyGe
In the course of a year you can can have several hundred transits and they aren´t all activated.
September 23, 2020 at 10:34
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When extended settings is used to add aspects, but only 1/2 dg. of orb is used you have five aspects; One of those aspects has :199:erschel opposition Chiron, sometimes :199: in twelfth house means nightmares.
If all really smart women seem like your sister, then it would only be natural to have an instinctive repulsion to them!
September 23, 2020 at 10:41
(Libra) leorising
Aquarius is a sign of the reverse. :68:
September 23, 2020 at 11:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think it really deals with the personal synastry you have with another person, and I know you never know how that manifests into the physical until life events occur. There´s multiple variables in every relationship and as someone showed me Vedic the last year it made it a lot of sense with the Mahadasha´s in my personal chart and the mirroring of natal charts with synastry with other individuals.

What you learn about relationships in one Mahadasha will be a complete different angle and experience in a different one. As I´ve seen in the Rahu, Jupiter, and soon to be Saturn Mahadasha which will take me in another direction to reach self-mastery of my North Node Aquarius, Saturn in Taurus, and Aries in Chiron in Western.

And you can only see so much from a chart, because everyone can be a different age, different phase and passage of rites, and might already mastered a lot of their charts.

There are layers and layers of each archetype, and transits usually do activate those lessons in different ways with Saturn and the Nodes, and other planets when they change.

Searching for a perfect person to fit your synastry is cool and everything, and can give us clues, but it can also be misinterpreted, distorted by lots of readers.

I think that is what is fascinating, I had a teacher who taught me to master it before I ever studied it. Because by studying it, it would have gotten int he way Psychologically and there´s a lot of lessons in learning your intuition, you instincts, and feeling out the situation versus what you hear, see, smell, touch, and taste in the experience.

Be objective about it and write a journal and focus on establishing healthy relationships and allowing them to develop naturally and in their own timing.

Aquarius is only one area or your relationships.
September 23, 2020 at 11:20
(Pisces) fishscales
One thing I noticed about your chart...

Using Placidus, Aquarius doesn´t actually rule any of your houses...

Maybe that Aquarian energy can´t find a "home" anywhere in your chart.
September 23, 2020 at 12:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I remember reading when I first started studying astrology that Aquarius and Gemini were very compatible.

I did have a good friend in High School who was a Gemini, but that’s it. Never any romantic relationships with Gemini.

I think it’s differences that make relationships work.
Gives them energy...and Aquarius and Gemini are too alike.

In friendship or romance, it’s Fire signs for me ,followed by Earth.

I think it’s because they have what I lack.

Though I have had good relationships with Libra. Libra being a bit more earthy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »