How to foresee the sign of life lover

September 20, 2020 at 11:24 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Anushka42
How to foresee the sign of life lover
It´s useful to start a conversation on how to foresee the zodiac sign of a future husband/lasting lover basing of the natal chart.
Which planets or position of them in the houses could show it, or combination of planets?
As example, I think saturn shows the ideal father, the best adviser for you. The moon a person of your future family.. I think.
What about the ideal partner for you?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2020 at 07:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are multiple methods I think. They are probably best/most accurate when combined.

In Vedic astrology, there is an Ascendant called the Upapada Lagna, and it´s supposed to reveal what the spouse is like. The way you find it in the Vedic method (I would use whole signs and Sidereal) is you look at the 12th house and see how many houses away the lord is. Then you can´t away from Lord the same number of houses.

For example, for Virgo Ascendants, 12th house is in Leo. Where´s Sun? Let´s say Sun is in the 2nd house. So that´s 3 houses away. Count that many away from Sun and you land in the 4th house of Sagittarius.

Anything that aspects the UL of Sagittarius will tell you about the spouse and the married life. Where Jupiter is posited will also reveal some qualities.

Let´s say Saturn aspects the 4th house from the 10th house. Perhaps the spouse is a Saturnian figure. Someone who is authoritative, hardworking, disciplined. Where is Jupiter? Maybe Jupiter is in the 12th house. Okay, so maybe the spouse is from a foreign country, and so on.

Hope I helped :)
September 21, 2020 at 14:06
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Cynicaphy
My 12th house is in Libra, where also Jupiter is. What dies it mean? 12th house far from my sun, aquarius, is 4. So he would be an aquarian figure?
Moreover, because my jupiter is in 12th house, we will be from far, a foreigner, not one from my birth country?
Thank you
September 22, 2020 at 02:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anushka42
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Since it´s in Libra, find where Venus is as it is the ruler of Libra. Let´s say Venus is in the 1st house in Scorpio. That´s 2 houses away from the 12th.

2 houses from the 1st is the 2nd house of Sagittarius, so Sagittarius is the UL.
September 22, 2020 at 04:18
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Cynicaphy
Venus is in the 6th house in Aries. So, how can I calculate?
September 22, 2020 at 09:03
(Sagittarius) Sus » Cynicaphy
Very interesting. Using the method you Said I have ASC in Scorpio. Mars it´s in 7th. Libra rules 12th and Venus is in 12th. So pisces is the other person sign?
September 22, 2020 at 09:20
(Aquarius) Anushka42 » Sus
Can you help me find out mine with this method?
I didn´t understand. My ASC is scorpio, venus in aries in 6th house, libra is 12th house, also jupiter is libra. 7th house is taurus. Mars is in 9th house, cancer.
September 22, 2020 at 10:40
(Sagittarius) Sus » Anushka42
I didn´t understand very well either :61: :61: I guess you have to count from 12th until Vénus placement. But after that, I Lost information

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »