Are perfect partnerships possible?

September 17, 2020 at 07:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Alkira
Are perfect partnerships possible?
How could you find the perfect partner based off of ones sun moon and rising signs?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 17, 2020 at 15:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Are perfect partnerships possible?"

Oh yes! You see that every time in movies! :4: Sometimes, we even see it in dreams.
September 17, 2020 at 16:16
(Gemini) hipogrifo010
Even if you had perfect compatibility with graphics, maybe you don´t like a lot of things from that person´s past or their social status or many other things, the best you can do is as bluerose says, it is better to look at both. good and bad at least this way you have an easy way to know what bad things to expect :4:.
September 17, 2020 at 17:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Compatibility is possible but not perfection.

Perfect moments are possible I suppose, but something eternally perfect would never change or grow. Stagnation.

The Japanese have a concept that perfection is not esthetically pleasing. So all artistic endeavors, from a plate of food to a garden, intentionally include something slightly off.

The only perfection humans achieve is when life is over.

Being perfectly dead. :27: :4:
September 17, 2020 at 22:53
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Leo Moon
I really like that saying! I personally have a lot of virgo dominant in my chart so being a perfectionist is part of my nature.

"Being perfectly dead" lol :61:

I guess you could perceive death as cycle that has ended, which could be perfect in a sense of full completion of an ending. A finished and complete experience. Well besides the the restless souls who come back as ghosts, wanting revenge or just not wanting to end their life on earth lol. That´s not any perfection lol.
September 18, 2020 at 13:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Impossible is nothing but about partnerships perfect partnerships are nearly impossible. Because we are humanbeing. We are not perfect. How can we expect to find perfect partner? Maybe you can find a partner with whom you can have good relationship but dont expect perfect one. This expectation makes us upset. we need to be realist.
September 18, 2020 at 13:03
(Leo) Anni23
Well although everyone is basically saying no I think a lot of us obviously have been through a few failed relationships which largely may lead people to thus point of view. And so now also we have a list of things that we really don´t want or really hate 😁
I also wouldn´t use the word perfect but I would use the term "more ideal" or as someone else said compatible, no which isn´t just on paper, or even a astrology chart.

Having said that looking ALSO at my friendships and other relationships I can tell you what in my experience has been necessary though.
-Similar communication style + good communication
*think how an Aries may relate differently from a libra, or a Leo from a Pisces ( of course we know there are many more aspects to consider)
- having things in common/things to talk about in my experience does help A LOT lol
- having similar values such as loyalty,flexibility,integrity, whatever, whatever basics that you feel you need
*different signs DO have different needs and values even (although again think of how you have to look at the entire chart including aspects)
- Also having a similar lifestyle or mode.
Eg. As I don´t think it would be a stretch to say that a lot of Cancers are home bodies, so if that´s what your looking for.. or not
- and finally after we figure out what you can´t do without think of the comparatively lesser "offences" that we could be less judgy about and more flexible. On some level there reaally are limited people on this planet that you may actually consider "perfect"
October 16, 2020 at 02:29
(Leo) SilverStar
It´s possible but rare. I think a perfect partner is one where

1.)Each puts in equal effort, Mutually invested.
2.)Each have the same maturity level (less ego, more taking responsibility)
3.)Each have similar ways of handling conflict (provided there healthy lol)
4.)And they both have the same Love Languages.

That makes for an effortless relationship. but most couples are never on the same page, so in their case Good Communication is Vital!!! Without it, you shouldn´t even bother unless you´re a masochist that likes pain and misery lol
October 16, 2020 at 06:16
(Scorpio) Travelguy35
No.
October 16, 2020 at 10:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
The Virgo Pluto Generation tell you all about perfect relationships. Since perfectionism is really where you don´t allow someone else to be their authentic self, stand in their authentic truth, and shame, blame, and guilt someone, judge them for not matching up to unrealistic expectations, standards, and projections on to another they need to be perfect in your experience.

Imperfect relationships is the only thing that exists. And it comes down to a couple I once knew of Baby Boomers. I loved them to death, but the guy was a heavy Virgo and wanted everything put in a perfect place. He used to intimidate a lot of people because he had everything scheduled out by the minute, and a whole list for you to do, when to do it, and expected you do everything precisely. He used to have this table next to his chair. The magazine had to be in an exact spot, the clock, the papers, the water, the other odds and ends he wanted on that table every day.

His wife had this spray bottle of water, and every time he was so anal about perfectionism she would spray him in the face and tell him to knock it off.

Sure, they loved each other, but perfectionism usually drives other people nuts. And sometimes you just have to tell them to knock it off.

Pretty much from experience I don´t think it matters if you look at astrology charts. You have to learn to interact with other people, learn the energy that you hold and what you attract. You can have what looks like perfect synastry and it may not go anywhere at all.

You might have synastry full of squares and oppositions and might grow, evolve, and become your best self.

Relationships are just teaching you about yourself. And if you find someone who has a growth mindset and grows with you that´s about the best relationships. Fortunately, every relationship will have a beginning and an ending. And usually when people break up it is because one out grows the other and is done learning what they needed to learn in the relationship.

You agree to stay together as long as your both growing and evolving and if it´s turning into a place where you are not growing any more, you´re only prohibiting one another from reaching your full true potential.
October 16, 2020 at 16:30
(Leo) pixel » SilverStar
Hi,

I totally agree with your point of view.

All isn´t about charts, because people are brought to evolve during their passage on earth. We are beings of energies, and magic works when there is synergy. I think that even when we are not quite in the same mode of functioning or level of consciousness, being open to others and the world helps our spiritual ascension. It may be the only goal of passage on earth...

In my opinion, any person can be compatible with us, . Any person can be the soulmate of another as long as they share the same values, and provided that they have the firm intention to build a healthy relationship (in benevolence, kindness, respect, protection...etc.)... compatibility is only a potential and a facilitator (just like potentials in a chart... either we do something with it or we do nothing with it!).

:17:
October 16, 2020 at 16:58
(Leo) Red Lion
Perfect partnerships are possible.....for awhile.
October 16, 2020 at 22:53
(Pisces) fishscales
I pretty much agree with Silver Star´s take.

It takes work.

And not work on the "other person"...both have to be willing to work on themselves.

See things for what they are and control what they can control... Which is only themselves. Once they try to control the other person according to their own desires... Fughettaboutit.

Again, this must happen in unison.

Both must be willing to work on themselves for the sake of the partnership.

This is true love!

Not perfection on a platter, but both people trying to be their best selves for the sake of the other, and the partnership itself.
October 16, 2020 at 23:42
(Virgo) asya47
Of course available! Each person has a role to play in your life. Therefore, I am of the opinion that it is necessary to very carefully select your circle of loved ones. I test people using the Volikov´s test. You enter the date and time of birth and get a complete, free analysis of his character. All cockroaches will also be opened, and you already decide for yourself whether this is your person or not.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »