What went wrong?

September 16, 2020 at 05:58 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Kismet
What went wrong?
So, you know how the old story goes.

I met a guy online about three years ago. Then, before even I knew what was happening, my fond friendship quickly turned into me having more serious feelings for him, and before I knew it I was pouring out my heart and soul to him. I think I terrified him, as I was rejected outright.

Much to my surprise, over the past few months, we have recconected and made an attempt at repairing our friendship. I don´t know if it´s because he still plays a big part in my life, but despite his rejection, I still feel such a strong attraction to him that I just can´t reign in or rationalize. I want to know his deepest thoughts, but I feel like something stops him from expressing the most simple things to me.

I just wish I knew what it is about me was so incompatible to his chart and what, if anything in them caused such a conflict, and why I can´t seem to quit him. I also wish I knew why I felt from the get-go like our meeting was fated to happen in some way. Or am I just crazy?

I should note that I´ve never been very lucky when it comes to relationships with men in general. I´ve never been in a romantic relationship, and I always seem to fall at the last hurdle unless I bend over backward in an attempt to get them to notice me, which is not really in my nature as I´m very shy.

Is there hope for me at all with this guy? I wish to save our friendship at least, even if there is no hope romantically speaking, as deep down I feel guilty, and almost like I took advantage of his friendship by falling head over heels.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »