Vindictive Ex

September 4, 2020 at 19:24 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Vindictive Ex
I´m looking for some help if possible.

I´m just cracking the natal chart astrology and the synastry is a whole other level for me.

Long story short I was in an abusive relationship where I ended up giving too much of myself.

I ended up in a situation where I was being controlled and manipulated.

It took me a year to end it and get out.

The whole time I was honest and open. She wouldn´t accept it. When I started to pull away life started to look good again so I kept away.

Since then she´s been spreading rumor and burning every bridge she possibly can for me. She stole alot of my things and left me with debt.

I can´t understand after everything I gave over to her and how much we had together why she´s trying to destroy me. I have not said a single bad thing about her to anyone she knows. I haven´t tried to manipulate her life in anyway. I´m simply trying to walk away.

I can´t see what I´ve done to deserve all of this hurt. Why so persistent on destroying my life?

Is someone able to see on the chart why?

Any help would be appreciated. Its seriously getting out of hand
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 4, 2020 at 19:27
(Virgo) rohini moon
What´s her birthday, rev?

Going by your chart alone you have moon in cancer in 7th house.....a very "fluctuating" partner but your Venus is in Aries conjunct the sun in the 4th house.....suggests your partners will always be domineering and want to call the shots. They want to dominate over you. Sun also "burns up" Venus here alittle here....ruler of Venus/sun is in 12th house - endings - and secret ´hidden" enemies. Which would explain her actions against you.
September 4, 2020 at 20:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I don´t want to do such technical analysis. I want to share with you what i see such interesting things in her charts.
In her chart mars is in taurus. Please nobody take offenses it who has same placements but in your ex chart her mars in taurus. Mars in taurus people use mostly his energies fiercely for more material things it is in her 11th house and I guess she has very problematic relationships with people , they can be friends or colleagues. And he mars opposite with your pluto which resides in Scorpio. You want mostly to manage things together but she is very thirsty to own things.
She has Saturn in cancer and conjunct with south node. Saturn is very hard placement with cancer and with conjunction with south node in any sign very hard placement. She can be sick of family relationships. My father was Saturn in cancer he doesn´t care of his sons or wife. He was very cruel and unemotional in our family. And these people mostly have difficult family relationships. With south node your ex might have problem in previous life family problems and it seems she continues doing that. Saturn is lord of karma and with south node it is very hard placement. Somethings are out of her control. And i forgot to say mars as hard as Saturn because it is our animal instinct and our unconciousness mind with our anger and energy.
She has Venus in libra actually it is good placement but Venus conjunct with Uranus. I have so far so many chart analyzed and and read about planets and my conclusion the most difficult planets and most also benefical planet is Uranus. How can be it? This is secret of Universe. Uranus is collective unconscious. İt is conjunct with her Venus in 4th house. Good family relationship gives her pleasure but Uranus makes her unpredictable with relationships. I guess she sometimes have had bizzare and unpredictable actions. İt is not her fault. She has very difficult chart.
I don´t need to interpret each aspect because i saw what i need to see.
September 4, 2020 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
has this been going on since about 2017?

one thing i notice in your chart is the difficult aspects of lilith, something that has proven itself to me over the years. in the chart of a man, they could have lilith themed relationships where the woman wants control and dominanace and play the victim if need be.
lilith conjunct chiron with most people this year
lilith inconjunct pluto and neptune
lilith opp saturn (a witch-like combo, can attract witchy women in a mans chart)

other aspects indicating difficulty with women:
pluto square moon (pluto opp sun too but wide orb and mostly ego battles)
moon inconjunct mars
but moon in own sign in sidereal, so good strength there. and since 7th lord in 7th, you will be content in relationships, esp after the age of 36.

i really like your exalted sun conjunct the north node right on the ic, you are developing strong inner confidence. dispositor of north node, mars, in sidereal goes to 12th house to sit with neptune , so some themes in life of having to deal with and accept loss and hurt from others, but you will grow on a deep spiritual level as a result as mars in good dignity here.
pluto sitting on south node, good at power plays and rebirths but only participate in it if absolutely needed as you go towards north node, strong ego and inner dignity.
September 5, 2020 at 00:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Promethean_Soul
Thanks. Alot of what you said made sense. She does have odd ties with family.

Her relationships with people are great mostly. She sells herself as the world´s best person and likes to make them feel good in her presence. When they´re not there does she show her true colors.
September 5, 2020 at 00:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon » hh
"they could have lilith themed relationships where the woman wants control and dominanace and play the victim if need be."

All 3. The constant victim.

"really like your exalted sun conjunct the north node right on the ic, you are developing strong inner confidence. dispositor of north node, mars, in sidereal goes to 12th house to sit with neptune , so some themes in life of having to deal with and accept loss and hurt from others, but you will grow on a deep spiritual level as a result as mars in good dignity here.
pluto sitting on south node, good at power plays and rebirths but only participate in it if absolutely needed as you go towards north node, strong ego and inner dignity."

Thanks, I got it for my birthday :4:

Everything is changing for me right now. Since she´s gone everything has become incredibly syncronistic. Clothes she bought me, lost or damaged, cat we got together run away, van I owned when with her got written off. Its almost like there´s something reseting my life for me. Its a Helluva trip
September 5, 2020 at 04:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
well now that we got that lilith stuff out of the way, which you are all the wiser for, i must say things are looking up for you. you are in a venus mahadasha, and rahu(north node) transit entering youre 5th house of romance (fun and creativity) this month. pluto and jupiter soon to leave your 12th house, much relief. cheers to that and cheers to your birthday suit and the kiwi sense of humor. :36:
September 21, 2020 at 13:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Saturn in Cancer/South Node Cancer usually does have issues in relationships. There are usually a lot of family karma involved. Usually have some issue with having children. Might be sterile, might lose a child through miscarriage.
Might have children with disabilities. Usually a lot of issues with fighting over materialism, wealth, and land with family members, marriage partners, dating partners. This person might have been born in September 1973.
This is kind of funny, the accusations are the Venus in Taurus is the abuser, when I know for a fact this year with Mars in Taurus is quite abusive emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, and financially.
Usually they will get lawyers and lie to insurance companies, usually have work related cases with back injuries, neck injuries, knee or leg injuries.
Might have issues with gambling. And might even be on the sex offender list themselves or be excused of sexual offense.
Very manipulative with Libra Pluto, Uranus in Libra, and Venus in Libra.
Might even spend a lot of time watching sports. Spends money recklessly, buys things and just leaves it around to rot and probably does not clean house much and expects others to do all the housework, yard work, take care of children.
Probably a hoarder with lots of materialism for the sake of just having junk around the house or collecting it. (Saturn in Cancer, South Node Cancer).
Might be picky about eating certain foods. Junk food addict.
May not like cooking.
Maybe eats a lot of Pizza and hamburgers.
4 or so degrees of Neptune in Sagittarius and probably will lie about any arrests in the past, or legal affairs. Will take people to court to gain money and materialism and lie about it.
They’ll even wipe out children and families for the sake of the North Node Capricorn, and Lilith in Capricorn.
September 21, 2020 at 18:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
You my friend are my hero!

"There are usually a lot of family karma involved. Usually have some issue with having children. Might be sterile, might lose a child through miscarriage"

Yes. We lost a child through an ectopic pregnancy.

"Might have children with disabilities. Usually a lot of issues with fighting over materialism, wealth, and land with family members, marriage partners, dating partners. This person might have been born in September 1973."

Yes! 100%. Her child doesn´t have a disability that i an aware of but she was incredibly difficult and still is.

"Usually they will get lawyers and lie to insurance companies, usually have work related cases with back injuries, neck injuries, knee or leg injuries"

Yes. Got a lawyer because I got out. Lost her job due to a shoulder injury.

"Might have issues with gambling."

Not so much. Does enjoy the pokie machines though.

"Very manipulative with Libra Pluto, Uranus in Libra, and Venus in Libra.
Might even spend a lot of time watching sports. Spends money recklessly, buys things and just leaves it around to rot and probably does not clean house much and expects others to do all the housework, yard work, take care of children."

Constantly buying crap we wouldn´t use. Always bought seedlings. Never planted them. Always bought crap and just chucked it in the shed. I´m not materialistic in the least, it was tough. We always had no money because of her. Didn´t watch sports but did do nothing alot. Like constantly she´d just sit there and smoke and drink coffee for hours.

"Might be picky about eating certain foods. Junk food addict.
May not like cooking."

She did enjoy cooking however she was insanely picky with food. 90% of her diet was cigarettes, coffee, beef mince, onion and wine.

"4 or so degrees of Neptune in Sagittarius and probably will lie about any arrests in the past, or legal affairs. Will take people to court to gain money and materialism and lie about it."

Yes. Has a mixed bag past. Only lets on what she wants to let on.

"They’ll even wipe out children and families for the sake of the North Node Capricorn, and Lilith in Capricorn."

Has a horrible relationship with her daughter and refuses to acknowledge she exists to people who don´t know about her. Has a father, brother and a sister with cancer she hasn´t spoken to in over 20 years. They´re trying to contact her. She refuses. I asked why, she never gave an explanation. Loved them to bits apparently. Just didn´t want to.

Youve literally made my day and its only just began :75: :75: :75:
September 21, 2020 at 18:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Wolfmoon
Let me tell you 1973 Jupiter in Aquarius were my teachers from Saturn in Aquarius 1992-93 until Saturn in Leo in 2006. Best teachers I ever had in both positive and negative ways. All about the hard knocks of learning about the Rahu Mahadasha in North Node Aquarius!

Celebrate your Liberation! Some things you can learn from Astrology Books, you actually have to go through the life lessons yourself and connect the dots later in your Jupiter Mahadasha!

The keys are always in your Natal Chart! And the South Node Leo! :117:
September 22, 2020 at 00:07
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I cane here to post this because it was sent to me in PM and it probably rings the most truth out of anything. Certainly backs up Goldies reading.

What I received:
"Ok so, I´m back, synastry between the two of you is rather interesting, but I have no doubt this person is quite possibly obsessed with you. First of all, her SUN and MERCURY land right in your 8th house - the house of transformation, secrets and sex..basically whenever a person has planets that land in YOUR 8th house, something transformative will come but this doesn´t always equate to a positive transformation...it´s likened to a magnetic pull you two had towards one another, almost bewitching, maybe you or her felt "afraid" of something but you couldn´t look or turn away, like watching a scary scene... Her sun in your 8th will illuminate that house but that´s not always what people want --- her Mercury there - the planet of communication landing in the house of secrets, she most definitely was the type to stalk your phone, everything involving communication to you and others, she would find out - like what happened here - and go so far as to contact people you converse with....that´s the 8th house of obsessions.. Like I said , I get obsession vibes from that alignment alone..

Second off, her MARS is in Aries - landing smack dab on your stellium in Aries of sun, Rahu and Venus. So her Martian energy meets you Venus, she will try to control you.. Most certainly try and use power of you.. Her moon is on Sagittarius landing over YOUR Mars! Are you following this ? Lol... When someone´s moon meets someone´s Mars, it does mean the passion at one time could have been VERY strong, you both were attracted to one another very much, but over time the bickering and arguing starts...and it could lead too all out hatred for one another possibly...

Her moon in sag lands in your 12th house also, of ´hidden enemies" when someone´s moon lands in your 12th, they or you may feel like something is always "up" with that person, tries to read your mind/thoughts - guessing things about you, draws their own conclusion...from their point of view....

Her Jupiter is retrograding in Capricorn also, so in Vedic astrology - when a planet is in its sign of debilitation but retrograde it´s automatically canceled and instead acts like it´s in the sign of exaltation instead...so in reality her Jupiter/Capricorn becomes more like Jupiter in cancer - which then lands smack dab over YOUR moon in the 7th house of relationships....you certainly were meant to wind up with this person and to be in a relationship, that part alone of the synastry is very good, but do you see how the other factors I brought up kind of shitted all over that one good part?"

You my friend are the gift that keeps on giving :75:
September 22, 2020 at 06:57
(Aries) ram_goat » Wolfmoon
It´s a good feeling when the details all finally click together..

In this thread as well as in others..
September 22, 2020 at 07:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon » ram_goat
Aye that it is :15:

I´ve been humming all day. I think this mars retrograde is affecting me in all the good ways
September 22, 2020 at 07:40
maybe the shitshow this became in here will help you put it all
behind you as well, in some small way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
September 22, 2020 at 07:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Wolfmoon
The whole point of these last few months with Saturn in Capricorn, Capricorn Pluto, and Jupiter in Capricorn is ending the 12 year Cycle, and 29 year cycle, and Capricorn Pluto breaking down the old in order to bring in the new beginnings.

This is kind of the worst time for people to start karma with people because that Aries in Chiron Square to Capricorn and Cancer will get them every time quite fast and quick. It doesn´t mess around if you´ve been watching the protests with cam´s. Even if people try to steal from people´s houses, or other stuff they´re getting caught fast because of technology.

Even in 2018 when Aries in Chiron and Uranus in Taurus began someone tried to rip me off and got caught fast because of time stamps and it was just a pre-paid card, but they figured they wouldn´t get caught. And every pre-paid card you can go online and see where your money was spent. And told me exactly who stole it by the transaction amounts and time it was used and paying attention to what others did around me.

Mars in Aries Retrograde (Return) to the scene of the crime. Aries in Chiron working with it and wounding the person as fast as they take action. Kind of a boom a rang effect.

Which this is why it´s kind of funny with these threads on this subject, because you have two male Aries (Gemini North Node) and on the South Node Sagittarius Two women (Sagittarius Sun, Uranus in Sagittarius)

"I wish people would stop returning to these threads." Well Mars in Aries Retrograde is going to keep bringing it around until Aries in Chiron wounds those who are doing wrong.

Just like you see in the protests Police Officers or Military might get wounded by protestors, but then Aries in Chiron wounds them with a criminal fine, maybe imprisonment depending on the crime.

Wound a doctor, nurse, medical or mental health professional in the conventional or unconventional profession the same thing will occur. There will always be two sides of the wounding, but one is dharma and the other is karma. Depends on how you´re fighting, intentions, motivations, and whether it serves the higher good or just stupidity out of revenge, payback, or getting even.
September 22, 2020 at 08:59
Its all behind me now. I got my vindication :15:

I just hope something positive comes from all this. A lesson learnt or a warning heeded.
September 22, 2020 at 09:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
This is why I love this art. I need to get to your level of understanding.

Everything here resonates so much.
September 22, 2020 at 09:15
It comes with time and practice..

Aside from what Mr. Potato Head has to say, you really can learn
a lot here, you just have to get with the right people. A good intial
guide for this is look at all the ones that can´t stand Potato Head. More and more seem to be crawling out of the woodwork in response to his
outrageous behavior and words in here, most of them female. I expect Puta-Princess to face her own day of reckoning at some point based on her own words and deeds in all of this.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2020 at 13:04
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Its all behind me now. I got my vindication :15: I just hope something positive comes from all this. A lesson learnt or a warning heeded."

What do you mean by this? Is it over with your case? If so, then officially announce it, and tell us what solutions found, and delete the topic as unnecessary.
September 22, 2020 at 17:58
(Aries) Wolfmoon » MarvinReal
"This" the debacle of me connecting with someone from a website. Them receiving manufactured information about me, sharing it with someone else then attacking me publicly with it.

It is over. Its done with my ex. Theres no pregnancy. I got my new life, well starting again but its worth it. I suffered and came out the otherside.

Solutions. A lesson to not trust. To be careful who I open myself up to. To Continue with my life and see where rhe river takes me.
September 22, 2020 at 18:11
(Leo) tomdos
Hello,
allow me to attempt to reach a little equilibrium here, as I feel that the interpretations so far have been pretty one sided. There are always two people in relationship and they always share the responsibility. Even when one feels like a victim, there is usually one´s own shadow involved.

The woman clearly has a lesson to learn in partnerships with her Rahu in the 7th, along with Lilith and Moon. That is a strong and painful one. For her in the first pleace. If she hurts the partner or ex, thats beacuse she alone is in pain. Righfully so? That is the question.

So, what about you? Just a few quick (and subjective) notes. I honestly mean no offence, I am just offering a point of view, thats what astrology is for, right? When I look at your natal chart, I see a lot of fiery elements prevailing. Sun at the exact IC, in cardinal, head over heels Aries, Moon in cardinal 7th, Leo. Ruler of Asc is unstable and volatile Uranus. Mix it with the aformentioned fire and we have potentionally quite explosive, unstable, unpredictable temperament or tendencies, possibly quite hard to cope with. Pluto in the 10th can be a sign of manipulative tendencies, but when it also opposes Sun, these tendencies can be very real, yet also unaware. Its quite possible that you act that way completely unaware, but maybe it is qood idea to introspect. Neptune squaring Mercury in 3rd can be a sign of general communaction issues, unclear expressing, possibly lies. Moreover, your Neptune sits in her 7th, right on her Moon conj Lilith conj Rahu, so I would strongly consider the Neptunic influence on yourself and through you on her.

To sum up, her actions may not be as uncalled for, you might be fueling them, consciously or unconsciously. After some introspection, they may not seem as vindictive.

Please accept this as an amateur attempt to provide an insight to your request for help, not a criticism.
September 22, 2020 at 18:17
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know. It happened few times to me on this website that he damaged my personal relationships and friendships with others.

To be honest, I often damaged it myself as well. I got a lot of good stuff.

But extra crap from a stranger, who knows nothing and just suppose stuff and misinterpret stuff, and each your mistake he uses against you, is really making it even worse.

I am happy nowadays.

It´s a process, Revloc, as you are saying now as well. You are changing every another day and becoming a better person. Your new beginning will be different. I am sure you received good things on this website as well, and you will receive even more good things. Maybe.
September 22, 2020 at 18:18
and, last lesson..

*never stick your dick into crazy*
September 22, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
PlutionianP, you are unblocked.
September 22, 2020 at 19:11
(Aries) Wolfmoon » tomdos
No I appreciate the insight and I am aware that I may have bought out the worst in her. But I never did what I was accused of.

I always thought out relationship was meant to happen. That we were there for each other when we both needed something. A place of rest before it continues or something. It was also been mentioned to me about the past life connection. The relationship had to happen in this life time.

She turned vile when I tried to get away. A year of trying to hurt me financially, reputationally, spiritually every which way she could. All behind my back as well. She´s definitely vindictive and scheming. She´s quite cut throat with anyone who crosses her. She worked in upper management also so she enjoys control.

She does need professional help.
September 22, 2020 at 19:20
Haha its funny how many times that mantra is repeated through one´s life.

The first lesson heard. The last lesson learned
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »