Ex left me for someone he never met. Please look at their synastry.

September 3, 2020 at 00:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) confusedscorp
Ex left me for someone he never met. Please look at their synastry.
first one is ours. second one is theirs.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2020 at 04:27
(Scorpio) confusedscorp
synastry with person he has never met.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 6, 2020 at 06:52
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I was looking up something else and this popped up...

Maybe it can help...

Revenge on an abusive ex...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…
September 6, 2020 at 07:14
(Scorpio) confusedscorp » Iceblu333
thank u
September 6, 2020 at 07:17
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » confusedscorp
Welcome.

The direct link is here:

https://www.insider.com/revenge-on-…
September 6, 2020 at 09:59
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
You have to look at the karma in all three of you with Venus, Mars, and Jupiter.

The chart you show as the person met.

Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Pisces, Mars in Scorpio
Venus in Pisces, Jupiter in Aries, Mars in Leo

1st Venus in Virgo, Jupiter in Aries, Mars in Capricorn
The Moon in Virgo and Sun in Scorpio
Person Met chart
Sun in Aries Moon in Gemini
Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Capricorn.
It’s how the Sun and Moon see one another and really they don’t see each other really that well in any of them when they’re looking at one another in all three charts.
Sun in Aries/Moon in Capricorn (Cardinal) By different archetypes and might get along fairly well in relating, but not like the Sun seeing the Moon in Aries or the Moon in Capricorn seeing the Capricorn Sun.
Sun in Aquarius might get along with Moon in Gemini fairly well (Air Element) but still not like the same archetype seeing one another and understanding one another where they’re coming from.
Venus in Pisces and Jupiter in Pisces is going to think they’re husband and wife.
Venus in Pisces and Venus in Pisces have the same passion, love, compassion, but might see each other like two sisters or friendship, good buddies, and I’ve had this before. It’s nice to have the same love, passion, interests, but that Jupiter always makes sense, because of marriage partnership. But doesn’t mean it doesn’t work depends on the rest of the chart and what Jupiter is teaching someone.
Saturn is the Glue
Saturn in Aries
Saturn in Pisces
Saturn in Taurus
None of them match to be super glue, but then you do have Saturn in Pisces and Saturn in Taurus both ruled by Venus and Neptune.
Saturn in Aries ruled by Mars.
Neptune in Capricorn
Neptune in Aquarius
Neptune in Aquarius
Neptune in Capricorn is karma there and often tricks the masculine I know from experience.
Chiron Virgo, Chiron in Sagittarius, Chiron in Sagittarius.
You have the Mutable Signs here of relationships and wounding.
I assume the person will recognize they’re falling for an illusion possibly and get hurt, but this happens in every relationship because of mirroring energies and thinking your getting something better. Which Neptune in Capricorn kind of goes with Saturn in Capricorn, Capricorn Pluto, Jupiter in Capricorn and Mars in Aries Retrograde might be where he learns an important lesson as the masculine because it’s just a karmic time to playing these games with these transits, but I guess one he needed to learn.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »