12th house synastry

August 31, 2020 at 21:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
12th house synastry
How have you experienced this before? Have you had close relationships with people and had your personal planets/outer planets in their 12th house or vice versa?

I keep hearing negative interperetations about it but, I feel people close to me who have their planets in my 12th/vice vera are very connected to me on a deep level.

What are your experiences?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 31, 2020 at 23:11
(Pisces) N_thecat
>"I keep hearing negative interperetations about it but, I feel people close to me who have their planets in my 12th/vice vera are very connected to me on a deep level.

What are your experiences?"

That´s interesting, because I´ve always heard good things about 12th synastry (that what you wrote about connecting on a deeper level), but my experience is different...

I don´t like and in some cases even hate significant (with personal planets involved) 12th house in synastry...

12th is the most watery house from all water houses and it´s :182: house.
So it is very intuitive and perceptive.

I don´t want to say that 12th house is not valuable or only negative, but don´t forget it´s a house of hidden enemies,unfortunately...

I can tell you that when someone´s Sun or Mercury falls to my 12th house I get the feeling that this person read me like an open book. Maybe some people like it, but not me :1: :3: I don´t want to say it´s the worst thing in relationship :3:, it´s always your choice...

August 31, 2020 at 23:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
the 12th house is a dual one, so it can go either way. its like the person with the planet in your 12th has a key to your inner private world, what they do with that could be heaven or hell for you.

my dad has his sun in my 12th, and in my childhood he really got under my skin. later it improved greatly and i think he ´illuminated´ alot of hidden ..crap, i guess that i was able to deal with early on because of his uncovering it.

ive never had a relationship with heavy 12th house, but i can vouch for the classic interpretation of ´secret crush´ especially when venus is there. in fact, i really like when the more intimate planets are in the others 12th house, its a dreamy synastry dynamic.
August 31, 2020 at 23:14
(Pisces) N_thecat » N_thecat
Second thing...

From my point of view the worst things happen when someone´s Mars falls to my 12th house...All negative feelings are there...Mars loves to fight and rarely avoids direct conflict, but it´s 12th house, so that energy is supressed here. 12th Mars in synastrey often (usually?) creates very agressive, hostile attitude towards other person - I believe that it works on that level that you can´t even explain and understand why it works that way for you, but you always feel it, because it´s 12th house - it happens on unconscious level...

In real life 12th Mars in synastry often meand that other person does some harmful things behind your back - gossiping/hearing rumors about yourself, intrigues, backstabbing...That´s what you can experience with 12th Mars in synastry. It´s very negative, hostile, always behind your back. One good thing about it - you often feel intuitively who is that hidden enemy for you and that it´s better to stay away from him/her...

12th house Mars in synastry is really an awful thing, sorry... :10:

Second thing - with other person´s Sun in my 12th house I didn´t have a trust in that person - constant thoughts about a partner cheating on you reflects the nature of 12th house and hiden enemies :3: :3:. Strange. And it´s so tiresome that you´d rather end this relationship than stay in it. That tension is not healthy...
August 31, 2020 at 23:35
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » N_thecat
I feel this. My coworker has her Sun and Moon and Mercury in my 12th.
I feel like she talks about me behind my back at work a lot. I constantly have thoughts about how awful it is.
She´s such a Debby Downer, too. It gets under my skin.
But she´s intuitive with me, and drives me to work, so it´s like she does have that 12th house compassion. It´s a weird thing, she´s a Libra Sun/Moon. In a weird way she almost resembles my mother.

My Mars, Sun, and Mercury all fall into my partner´s 12th house. It´s weird because I´ve heard him speak to me telepathically before. Something I´ll never forget.
But I wonder how this is for him. I suppose right now I am talking about him, in secret, on this site. It´s good things, though. I always speak very highly about him, but I always have this feeling like I have to be careful and sweep my feelings under the rug so to not come off as too passionate or chase him away.
I feel like I can read him well, but at the same time, not so well, because he is a Capricorn Sun with an 8th house Moon. I always want to dig and find out what he is feeling, in a way so that I feel more assured and safe as well.
It´s a weird thing, that 12th house.

Now my ex´s mother had her Moon in my 12th house. I always felt uneasy around her because I wanted to seem perfect for her son. I felt she knew, in motherly intuition, what I was all about anyway. She was extremely compassionate and would always treat me to things.
Her Moon in Libra.

I´m lucky to have Libra as my 12th house.
August 31, 2020 at 23:51
(Aries) ram_goat
I like the 12th but you need to have good intentions on both sides..

It can be dreamy, mystical, healing..

but that hidden enemy part can bite you. Still, I have no fears there..
I know my intentions in things are good, and that´s the only real control
you have in life. We permit people to victimize us with lies or whatever, in this life, and if the 12th house sours for you in this way with another person, we do have free will and it´s always within your power and your rights to sever things.. It´s not some house of mind control or violation of will.

For the most part as long as you keep things on the positive/good side, it´s a
really great house. But also be proactive here- any bad behavior or addiction will quickly get out of hand if you ignore it or look the other way, and ignoring and looking the other way are sadly, very 12th house flavored activities.
August 31, 2020 at 23:59
(Leo) Zephyrin
I put my Venus in 12th house of my ex. There are squares to Moon and Mars from Venus... It may bring a sudden interest at first sight and 12th house person follow you till he/she get you. You can not reject or escape for a long time because as a planet person you find them attractive, too. The danger is, with negative aspects, 12th house Venus may cause obsession in house person, he/she may try to keep you in a cage or wanna hide you. Psychological violence may occur.

When they put their Pluto in your 12th house, you´re the one who obsessed with, they may not care, you can´t stop thinking about them. That is more problematic than Venus one. Also hard to overcome, a painful break up.

If they put their Mercury in your 12th house, you enjoy talking with them, there occurs deep and satisfying conversations although it just seems like a normal talk. You may wanna talk with them till apocalypse, feel bad when you don´t talk. I mean, really bad. They can make you completely forget something bad you experienced your life if there are positive Chiron aspects with Mercury in 12th house.
September 1, 2020 at 00:14
(Aries) ram_goat
the most consistently common placement for people in here that I talk to privately is either their neptune or uranus in my 12th, and usually both.
September 1, 2020 at 00:15
(Pisces) N_thecat » IntoTheVoid
>"I feel this. My coworker has her Sun and Moon and Mercury in my 12th.
I feel like she talks about me behind my back at work a lot. I constantly have thoughts about how awful it is.
She´s such a Debby Downer, too. It gets under my skin.
But she´s intuitive with me, and drives me to work, so it´s like she does have that 12th house compassion. It´s a weird thing, she´s a Libra Sun/Moon. In a weird way she almost resembles my mother."

This is exactly what I meant, that´s how I see relatiosnhips with significant 12th house there. 12th house in synastry with personal planets is like you have it under your skin. This is probably the best description of it... :1:

I believe that all these problems with toxic co-workers / hostile work environment may be the work of Mars in the 12th home, unfortunately :43:
September 1, 2020 at 00:18
(Aries) ram_goat » N_thecat
Do you think some people have a harder time managing the 12th than others?

Maybe based on their own 12th placements. I have always quietly liked having
jupiter in 12th, though it never made me richer or better looking.
September 1, 2020 at 00:24
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » ram_goat
Was just thinking this... some people might have easier or more challenging experiences with 12th house.

I only have Juno here natally.

But Venus is the house ´lord´ of my 12th. So it´s blessed in some ways. I don´t feel I have many enemies because I keep to myself.

I bet Jupiter in your 12th brings positive learning experiences from unknown sources. Like through intuition.
September 1, 2020 at 00:28
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » N_thecat
It´s so true... and it could also just be a ´feeling´. But do those feelings come to light with Sun in the 12th?
Yikes.

Hopefully compassion and best interest will keep the scales balanced.
September 1, 2020 at 00:39
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
"I have always quietly liked having
jupiter in 12th, though it never made me richer or better looking."

It´s an inside thing with Jupiter in the 12th...

More valuable than any of the other Jupiter placements I think, however "visible" their gifts may be..

Jupiter exalts in Pisces fur a reason..
September 1, 2020 at 00:54
(Pisces) N_thecat » hh
>"its like the person with the planet in your 12th has a key to your inner private world"

Well said :15:

>" what they do with that could be heaven or hell for you."

This is something I´ve always wondered...

Second thing - does the fact that someone´s Mars falls into my 12th house mean it´s working badly only for me? :66: :2:
September 1, 2020 at 03:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
depends on the dignity of mars in your 12th house sign. and the individual and how that individual handles their mars personally. they could have mars square pluto natally and so their mars is very charged and potentially explosive, you could feel unnerved around that person when their mars activates your 12th. it could be mars in scorpio, good dignity, in your 12th and the person is comfortable with their mars and so you feel that. but mars in other persons 12th is good for people either involved in taking action together in charity/humanatrian work or taking action in bed, possible secret affair, etc.

another trick ive learned is to pay attention to the transit of a planet in your 12th and its usually a good ´general´ idea of how it could manifest when dealing with synastry of the same planet in your 12th. im still experimenting with this, but in vedic astrology theres a point system to the transits of planets, a score. ive found it works pretty well also with synastry too when applying these scores, but on a very general level. idk, something to consider, im still working on it.

and while im in rambling mode, i learned something the other week. i always knew the body parts the 12th house represented, but it was brought to my attention that it is the parts that cannot be seen without some level of effort: the bottom of the feet, the back of the head (seat of unconcious), and even the lymphatic system, a very hidden and often forgotten part of our body that requires the support of other organs and muscles, hint hint. it doesnt have its own pump like the heart does, it requires effort and reliance of others, i found it symbolic of the 12th.
September 1, 2020 at 03:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
^^^ :15: :15:
September 1, 2020 at 05:29
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » IntoTheVoid
Void very good question. let´s look at what you think about your partner because your sun , mars and mercury in your partner´s 12th house. You are his hidden enemy? You want to backstab him? You have very negative thoughts about him? If no i don´t think in sinastry charts it may show they can be your hidden enemies. We must look at if our planets are in another people´s 12th house. We always try to understand when someone has planet in our 12th house but you can understand better because your planets are in his 12th house. I don´t know how to interpret in synastry charts but i know a man who has Venus in his 12th house and in Gemini. He has very good relationship with his wife because it is in sign Gemini and he loves to enjoy with her wife alone in their house and not want many people around there.
I know many scorpion friends who have sun my 12th house and i don´t think they are my hidden enemy :1: or who have some planets in my 12th house , maybe if someone´s planet is another person 12th house it may mean this person has more than earthy connection with that person. Maybe person can feel subconsciously who has planets in his 12th house.
September 1, 2020 at 11:00
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Promethean_Soul
Yes, my Mars in his 12th = constant sexual undertones.
We enjoy spending time in solitude together, in Nature.

his 12th house is Taurus.

It makes sense! I am not by any means a hidden enemy of his, if I were, why would we be dating? :25:
September 1, 2020 at 11:04
Void I try to show you don´t think it can be hidden enemy. Because you know yourself and your sun and mars is in his 12th house and if you are not his hidden enemy then it has different meaning. Maybe you light his subconscious via 12th house. You give some thoughts to him about some hidden knowledge. And i think he likes to have a good time alone not with many people around you. :1: i believe 12th house is also very romantic for couples who want to have a time only together with eachother :1:
September 1, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Promethean_Soul
Most definitely.

We´re both looking for deeper meaning in life, so it works.

I think my Sun is in my mother´s 12th house. I´m always trying to explain how she could take care of herself better and try my best to be compassionate despite her stubborness. Perhaps someday she´ll listen.
September 1, 2020 at 11:15
I don´t know what to say your sun is 12th house or your mom but whoever i saw Scorpio moon , they have hard relationship with their mothers. Or their mothers have very hard life. I know someone who has good relationship with her mother but her mother always have serious life cirisis and problems.
September 1, 2020 at 12:20
>"I´m lucky to have Libra as my 12th house."

Hmm...I´ve always look at the sign on the cusp of 12th house. I have Gemini there and in real life I can´t get along with Gemini people. I often feel hostile attitude from them.

Second thing - I have Lilith in Cancer in 12th house. My relationships with Cancer women are just bad. But it´s not only Cancer Sun - the worst thing is for me feminine Cancer Mars...When it falls to my 12th house :25: It´s just a pure nightmare - no kidding, it´s really hellish placement.

So my case confirms that 12th shows hidden enemies.

But I have some 12th placements in synastry with my parents - I´ll explore it... :3:
September 1, 2020 at 13:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
I don´t know what to say your sun is 12th house or your mom but whoever i saw Scorpio moon , they have hard relationship with their mothers. Or their mothers have very hard life. I know someone who has good relationship with her mother but her mother always have serious life cirisis and problems.

That´s very true....usually everyone with a Scorpio moon has some sordid, or odd kind of mother. something is out of the ordinary regarding their mother. The moon is debilitated here.
September 1, 2020 at 13:41
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » rohini moon
Rohini two days ago i interpreted chart of friend of my mom ( btw i interpret many charts nowadays :4:) . She is very kind person. I saw her moon is in Scorpio. Then i asked my mom if she is hard person or not , my mom said she is very strict against children. And mom said she is always pessimist, very very obsessive. I was very very surprised. I think she is anyway kind person but from people charts we can see some difficult placements.
September 1, 2020 at 21:53
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » rohini moon
Yeah my mom is a sweetheart but it was like walking on eggshells with her when I was a kid. I learned to make myself as small as possible. Though she was there for me a lot, she was difficult to be around.
She has Cancer Sun and Aries Moon. Her Sun falls into my 8th house.
September 1, 2020 at 22:36
Maybe this is something for you:

https://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/…

I think I´ve seen it before but never read...Not much stuff to read, but I think it´s quite interesting :3:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »