5 planets in 8th house composite

August 25, 2020 at 14:11 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) ieva
5 planets in 8th house composite
How do you see this relationship? Is it not too much for 8th house?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 25, 2020 at 18:01
(Pisces) fishscales
Way too much 8th house...

This might be good for two detectives who solve murder cases together...

But for a romantic relationship...too much... For me anyway...
August 25, 2020 at 19:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I am not expert about synastry charts but so many planets in 8th house may decrease 8th house deep crisis producing energy. Sun there can produce energy with cirisis. When many planets stelium in house and sign very hard to interpret. Moon in 5th house in cancer and it shows emotionally you both feel secure in cancer sign and you have great time together . Moon has good aspects some planets in 8th house. I have never had experience about composite chart and my interpretation is just theory from astrological knowledge
August 25, 2020 at 19:58
(Gemini) stigmí
Me and my partner have also big stelium in 8th - 4 planets and north node. And I think the most important for me is that we both live or need to live quality of spirituality and transformation in our lives. This is nothing that started with this relationship but it is something that grow with this relationship. We are supporting each other in this the most and value it. So significant is understanding and acceptance of our shadows, breaking tabu and making space for truth...
I cant imagine how it could be if i would live life of drama or other side of plutonic power like before - maybe it would be destructive. But because we both already came through hell and need to live things different, i feel it very powerfull for our healing and growing..
August 26, 2020 at 04:29
(Leo) Red Lion
Hello Ieva,It looks like 6 planets, with, Mercury at the cusp. Oh well. Wháts one more. Both of you were born in the last quarter moon (Super sensual relationships of the soul). 8th. House people are almost always "all in" characters.They pull no punches but almost all are secretive. That can cause a multitude of problems.I like the square to Neptune (guilty conscience) but Uranus has him/her here and gone with work. The only fault I see is,
Pluto in the 9th. At their center these folks tend to think that they are spiritually elite ( an oxymoron). The road always ends there.
August 26, 2020 at 06:56
(Taurus) fomal
:159: :194: :151: and :160: :194: :152:.Luminaries are affected

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »