How it can be a sex night between them
Girl: She was born on 4th of August 1994 at 10:45 a.m. in Naple

Man: He was born on 4th of May 1972 in Rome at 4:00 a.m

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
August 22, 2020 at 13:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Lol, are you for real?!! xD
August 22, 2020 at 13:26
(Leo) Elefortuna » themagi
Yes, he´s old for me but he´s very very very handsome, a real sexy dilf.
August 22, 2020 at 13:26
(Leo) Elefortuna » Elefortuna
We have both Mars in Gemini, probably this is good
August 22, 2020 at 13:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Didn´t look at the chart, but..

His "north node" must´ve conjuncted her "uranus"

Obviously
August 22, 2020 at 13:51
(Leo) Elefortuna » Sunnyshadow
Yes, now I post the two natal chart, what does it mean this conjunction?
August 22, 2020 at 14:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Elefortuna
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well that wasn´t my point...my point was, you are looking to astrology to be able to tell if a night of sex with him will be worth it? :4:
August 22, 2020 at 14:00
(Leo) Elefortuna » Sunnyshadow
This is my natal chart

https://ibb.co/54FTJqM
August 22, 2020 at 14:02
(Leo) Elefortuna » Elefortuna
This is natal chart of man I like very much

https://ibb.co/ZSCGqFv
August 22, 2020 at 14:04
(Leo) Elefortuna » themagi
Yes and also to ask It a friendship can born, if we can become friends...
August 22, 2020 at 14:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Elefortuna
Are you dreaming about the dude with your Saturn Pisces. You´re asking if you can be friends with him? And if you can have a sex life? I think you better start with friendship first and then decide if he´s into younger women and if that is something he´s into.

You can fantasize all you want, but the guy has to like you first to get to the sex part.
August 22, 2020 at 14:25
(Virgo) rohini moon
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

...if "sex with the dilf" doesn´t work out
YouTube
YouTube
August 22, 2020 at 14:33
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
Magi i like your creative answers :61:
August 22, 2020 at 14:38
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I don´t want to look at deep your chart because this is one night show. I wish you have a very good time just don´t use your high energy in negative way , your suns square and your moons are opposite just wonder how much energy you will produce together. :4:
August 22, 2020 at 15:19
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » themagi
Let me tell you, you can tell some things from Astrology!
August 22, 2020 at 15:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
Not sure how Mars in Gemini and Mars in Gemini works, but Mars in Scorpio Vs. Mars in Scorpio makes a Scorpio Pluto. :61:
August 22, 2020 at 15:35
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
This makes one night show unforgettable. Double combo when mars Scorpio of both :61:
August 22, 2020 at 15:59
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
What´s the song for when "sex with the merp" does not work out?
August 22, 2020 at 16:44
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"What´s the song for when "sex with the merp" does not work out?

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 22, 2020 at 17:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A better question would be, "What guy born in 1972 that wouldn´t smash a girl from 1994?". Chart analysis isn´t even needed here. lt´d be a big confidence boost for the guy if he could nail a 26 year old at his age. He´d feel like, "He´s still got it".
August 22, 2020 at 17:23
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Simple answer: Why not?
But to be honest, it doesn´t seem to be the best sex of life. There is some mystery and unconscious attraction, but there ale also some differences which could be...maybe annoying.
Composite shows me that it could be some kind of karmic relationship, there ale lots of "memories", visions and sparks of "old times". But for now, for present life, the life seems to be completely different. You are together because you heal each other...but you have to be prepared that when it comes to an end, you have to let it go. And personally I think it could be problem. Simply "unhook" could be hard, because of habits and so on...
August 22, 2020 at 17:29
(Virgo) rohini moon » Elefortuna
This question seems outlandish, so I did not view his chart.

But, if you´re asking this question.......I am wondering, is this man even single?
August 22, 2020 at 17:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes!!

Why not?? If the consent is consent, go for it.

A cursory gander at both charts shows this to be a "smooth relation", at least from the surface side, said the goose.

He feels comfortable speaking his mind within your presence.

Something he still needs to work on. Another chance to be respectful.

I find you to be a cool eddy.

Oh, to wash away the impurities.

To be so young and carelessly carefree.

Like a breeze...
August 22, 2020 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Besides the obvious age difference, the aspects definitely dont make for love at first sight. I can understand why you´de think its gonna be more sexual than anything else.venus/pluto aspect and moon/pluto hard aspects can cause a whoole lota fuss. Lol.

However ive seen that a sexual no strings relationship barely works. Not critiscing the practice but even with rules, like ok we only F*** buddies, or we friends with benefits, or we´re "exclusive" (basically dating without the title) its such a waste of time, space, effort. Everything. Rather teach a guy you´re reallly into to be good in bed but dont go training these one nighters. Bad investment :11:
August 22, 2020 at 18:01
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Chadjames
Ha ha...from the other perspective Millennial´s have been evolving the Generation X, Virgo Pluto and Libra Pluto, but usually is short-term and to polarize there psyche. More like a test for some individuals, while others do have relationships with them.
August 22, 2020 at 18:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Asteroid #448
You´re a wise one. I second that. It is a waste of time and usually as much as they say they´re just friends, the hostility grows, resentment, bitterness, anger, and when some one else comes along that is more for long-term one of them gets pissed and usually is heartbroken. Even if they were "Friends" and claim no "Emotional Attachment." I´ve seen a lot of this over the last 12 years, and every time someone gets hurt, has high hopes things will change into something more.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »