Hard Pluto aspects

August 5, 2020 at 21:57 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Hard Pluto aspects
Good morning!

I have difficulities to figure out how hard Sun and Moon Pluto aspects are experienced in synastry. Which aspect is stronger, more binding?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 6, 2020 at 00:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The signs of the Western Zodiac have the sign that the :152: is most frequently the ruler of ´ :174:´ trine the water sign of :178:
The sign that the :151: is most frequently the ruler of ´ :175:´ is :194: it´s fixed modality rival :178:
There are some who believe that :151: & :160: both share exaltation in :171:, and while exaltation is not as important as rulership it could help to ameliorate :160: :194: :151:
August 6, 2020 at 02:28
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Sun square to Pluto would be power struggles and control (Pluto) over how the Sun person is at their core. The house and sign placements would help.
Often if a personal planet is in hard aspect to Pluto, the personal planet person seems to suffer from obsession, pain, loss/death or some kind of adiction. If not any of those subjects, it could cause you to have a power struggle. If you are looking to evolve, Pluto squares will really take you down the hard way, but you´ll come up stronger if you fight the good fight til the end.

Break these aspects down.
Moon = feelings/emotions
Sun = core/identity
Pluto = rebirth/endings to start beginnings

Squares are challenges that are brought to us to help us evolve

oppositions are things that might cause difference, but are complimentary so they are a bit easier to balance out. They are not always easy.
August 6, 2020 at 04:30
(Cancer) Anikey » IntoTheVoid
I have a Sun square Pluto (8th-Cancer/11th-Libra) and all of these things you have mentioned are true and very difficult to deal with..
August 6, 2020 at 07:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IntoTheVoid
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
interesting.. so Moon Pluto is stronger felt, since there are emotions the theme, right?
August 6, 2020 at 13:57
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Green Garden
Yes, but Pluto would still feel this. There is a connection, right...
Pluto would hold the powers, though. Even though they are still obsessive. It really goes both ways.
August 6, 2020 at 13:58
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Anikey
That´s rough. Do you feel like groups of people are what trigger 8th house themes? I´m trying to just work this out in my mind without looking at your chart.
August 6, 2020 at 15:09
(Cancer) Anikey » IntoTheVoid
Hmmm...I think that my inability to ever be integrated in any group has allowed me to explore 8th house themes. Also, I can dominate a group, but, again, did not feel the need to belong. In a lot of things, I am Uranus incarnate. However, my Taurus Moon keeps pulling me and creating this yearning for belonging, especially after my late 30´s and now in my 40´s. I believe it is Pluto´s lesson in my 11th to learn how to give back to the group/community and contribute to it
August 6, 2020 at 16:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » Anikey
."Hmmm...I think that my inability to ever be integrated in any group has allowed me to explore 8th house themes. Also, I can dominate a group, but, again, did not feel the need to belong. "

Wow, that´s very interesting...I have Venus square Mars (8th /11th house) and I am quite sure that this is one of the worst aspects in my chart. The "gift" of that square is sooo bleeessed - I believe it´s an effect of that unfortunate 8th/11th mix...I guess that with better duo of houses it´s easier to deal with that square.

Venus square Mars is the main problem of my life...I admit that it causes problems with groups...I have Moon opposite Mars too (5th /11th house) and it´s a bit complicated too...

Castleflower, sorry for that OT - I just noticed something familiar to me and it doesn´t happen very often ( experience with 11th house aspects /effects), that´s all :3:
August 6, 2020 at 17:57
(Leo) pixel
Hi,

What astrologers say about these aspects is that people who have them in their own chart (or something about scorpio) will have to deal with them synastically most of the time (as if they have something to solve, and they have to evolve through these hard aspects anyway). People who have the sun/scorpion ascendant in scorpio (or chart strongly "colored" with scorpio sign) manage these aspects better because they "know" them quite well (they are part of themselves)...

:17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »