Most easy going and most difficult Mars + Venus combos?

August 3, 2020 at 11:22 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Most easy going and most difficult Mars + Venus combos?
What combinations do you think makes people have a good style of interaction/dealing with other people. Or are there any other significant factors in communication style?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
August 3, 2020 at 12:18
(Aquarius) Jer Aders
I´m pretty easy going once people get to know me :2:

My venus in aqua.
Mars in Libra.

That makes us a good diplomat although mars in libra is detriment here.Mars in Libra makes us calculative and cool headed oppose of aries fighting spirit.

Most difficult(not worst!) one would be
Venus in virgo or capricorn.
Mars in taurus or cancer.

Need I say more :5:
August 3, 2020 at 12:59
(Cancer) TimeLord
Detriment Mars in Libra 5th.
Venus in Gemini.
Mercury in Cancer 2nd House.
I´m an Alien to this Society. Nobody understand the way I communicate.
August 3, 2020 at 12:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Jer Aders
“ Most difficult(not worst!) one would be
Venus in virgo or capricorn.
Mars in taurus or cancer.

Need I say more ”

Yes I need you to say more lol :61:

Especially about Mars in Taurus.

It’s my cross to bare apparently.

I’m happy to see others perceptions in regards to it, it only manifests itself for me in regards to being lazy. Lacking motivation if you will. I have not resonated with other aspects of it. Such as the volcano analogy where Taurus allows things to fester then explodes even if the trigger has nothing to do with the root issue.

My mars is a conundrum to me most days. It’s weighted at 0% here and I’m actively trying to access the positives of that energy. But first more understanding is in order I suppose.
August 3, 2020 at 13:13
(Cancer) Anikey
Well, it´s not the combination I have, that´s for sure :1:

Mars in Virgo makes me a knit picking tyrant and Venus in Leo is drama drama drama :61: but I think it´s my Scorpio Ascendant that influences my communication style a lot more than these two, plus being a Cancer (that´s a double shell) it takes a very long time for me to get even interested and then maintain an interaction :63:

Edit:just realized you´re asking about synastry not our personal positions :61:
August 3, 2020 at 13:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Based on people I know or have known, the venus/mars combo (I´ll add mercury as well) that were the most easy going were:

1. Aries venus/Cancer mars with taurus mercury
2. Aries venus/taurus mars with Aries mercury
3. Gemini venus/leo mars with cancer mercury
4. Aqua venus/capricorn mars with capricorn mercury
5. Taurus venus and mars, Aries mercury

For me what makes them very easy to talk to, is that they have/had a very take it or leave it approach to dealing with others and would reciprocate that. Just as they wouldn´t want someone to push an issue, they wouldn´t push either.

The most difficult ones (even there some are/were easier to deal with than others):
1. Virgo venus/mars with Leo mercury
2. Capricorn venus/mars with Sagittarius mercury
3. Scorpio venus/aqua mars with scorpio mercury
4. Pisces venus/mars with taurus mercury (I´m adding myself here. I try to be more easy going but I´m not always)
August 3, 2020 at 15:04
(Leo) Anni23 » TimeLord
Ahahaha my Venus is in gemini and my mercury in cancer 😂
August 3, 2020 at 15:07
(Leo) Anni23 » Jer Aders
Why mars in cancer..? Apart from being passive and completely avoidant 😅

Also "calculated and cool" can be good but maybe not if it´s being either passive or emotionally detached
August 3, 2020 at 15:15
(Leo) Anni23 » Anikey
Well just what are good mars and Venus signs or somewhat problematic ones. Hehehe my mars is in Virgo too, but I´m not sure if I´m so nit picking.. maybe that´s because of my libra ascendant.
August 3, 2020 at 15:22
(Leo) Anni23 » Ladeeda
Hmmm Pisces Venus and mars and Taurus mercury seems really easy going!? Although maybe I don´t understand Taurus people enough, but still with all that Pisces energy.

Also 2 & possibly 3 in the first
list I would have thought to be a bit more difficult
August 3, 2020 at 15:26
(Cancer) TimeLord » Anni23
So do you have same communication style as me ? 🤔 People think you are a Alien ?
August 3, 2020 at 16:20
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Anni23
It´s just my two cents.

Mars in cancer is passive-aggressive nearly harmless like you said but more favorable placements exists like scorpio,aries,leo.
Generally either fire or air sign is more suitable for mars(scorpio is exception).
Out of these cancer neither fit nor belong to mars.

Yes you have point,being calculated and cool headed is not always good.
Time to time we need to take action.
Otherwise our lives would feel like passengers in a train.
August 3, 2020 at 16:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
System message: Post has been written by user Ladeeda, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Hmmm Pisces Venus and mars and Taurus mercury seems really easy going!? Although maybe I don´t understand Taurus people enough, but still with all that Pisces energy."

Nope. Easy going, I am not. Like I said, I try to be and I´m good at looking as though I am.

If I really come off as easy going, it´s because it´s actually indifference.
August 3, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Anni23
=====
"Also 2 & possibly 3 in the first
list I would have thought to be a bit more difficult"

For #2, she is considerably older. So I attribute that maturity.

As for #3, I´m not sure. Maybe the fact that those placements are in water houses? Not sure. Or it would have something to do with synastry between me and them and that´s how I see them; that their interactions with me are just easy.
August 3, 2020 at 16:54
(Libra) zarko22 » dani_mae1
I agree with your Mars choices,Taurus,Cancer,and Libra too are bad,no doubt.
But,first factor which makes someone BAD is,in my oppinion,ruler ASC in detriment or fall.I know another factor but because I came from traditional side,better to keep quite. :4:
August 3, 2020 at 16:57
(Libra) zarko22 » Anni23
Mars in Cancer is Mars in fall.Bad elementary quality,or NO quality.The worst option.
Contrary of it,ASC ruler in domicile or exaltation is the best choice.
August 3, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) Milami
Venus in gemini, mars in aries here :75: Easy for communication, but Im a loner actually
August 3, 2020 at 17:48
(Pisces) N_thecat » Jer Aders
Mars in Cancer is absolutely one of the worst Mars placements...I hate that, try to deal with Mars in :174: poeple...I wish you luck.
August 3, 2020 at 18:20
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » N_thecat
So you´re saying I should stay away from them.Thanks for the advice. :1:

I like cancer people though especially girls.I think we can balance out each other.

They are sensitive, emotional.
Me not so much.

Yin and yang.
August 3, 2020 at 23:12
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I’ll throw myself out there. Mars in Leo and Venus in Cancer. I’d say my overall interaction style is a little reserved at first, but once people get to know me, they say I come off as warm and bubbly.

I also have a tendency to bottle things, avoid things that bother me for a long time, hoping they going away, since I don’t like conflict, and then there will be the straw that broke the camel’s back, and I’ll lose my temper and catch people by surprise.

Husband has Mars in Gemini and Venus in Aries. People have mentioned he comes off as strong, sometimes arrogant, but I know deep down he’s actually not, he’s hiding a lot of insecurities, and trying to convince himself and others he’s got it all together.
August 4, 2020 at 01:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Jer Aders
I have Mars in Libra in the first house and Venus in Aquarius 5th house.

I would say I am generally easy going. As regards my own behavior I can be absolutely stubborn if I feel strongly about it.

People seem a bit taken aback by my insistence. I think they feel it is uncharacteristic, but it’s perfectly consistent to me.

This usually involves an intellectual idea or creative choice. It’s usually not about emotions .

Interesting that You like Cancer woman Jer Aders.
I like them as friends but not as romantic partners.

Too sensitive and emotional for me. Though I am sure there is an individual I could get along with.
August 4, 2020 at 03:49
(Leo) Anni23 » TimeLord
Well im not entirely sure how I would describe my communication style, I think some people might have their suspicions though 😅 (although everyone has their personal idiosyncracies so who´s an authority on such matters 😁)
August 4, 2020 at 04:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
I have Mars in Scorpio and Venus in Virgo....

:115:
August 4, 2020 at 04:38
If we keep Mercury and Venus aside then only difference is Earth and Air Mars. May be you talk more down to earth compare to me. Which makes people to understand you more easily. :1:
August 4, 2020 at 04:43
Surprisingly your Mercury exactly Conjunct my Mercury. Strange. But you have tight Conjunct of Mars Moon in 12th Scorpio. That´s makes you different and better than me I guess.
August 4, 2020 at 06:37
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Leo Moon
I admire their feelings, emotions to situations,people,environment etc...

Not being very emotional I can learn from them how to be sensitive and they can learn from me how to control their emotions,feelings.

Compared to an air/earth dominant woman/girl who already control and seize their emotions, relation with fire or water dominant ones would be much enlightening, gaining insight in areas where I lack.Needless to say I´m lacking in water department most :61::61:

I should stop now it´s off topic.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »