Partner´s Ascendant in your house

July 31, 2020 at 09:49 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) nutelina
Partner´s Ascendant in your house
What is your partner´s ascendant?

I noticed I had at least twice Saggetarius rising partners, I wondered why. Having Neptune in the 6th house I for sure had mysterious health issues so I wondered what the correlation is with the partner...

Someone inspired me to find this out, thanks for that. Always a step further. I like how the pieces of the puzzle fall gently in the right places, one by one.

Here is the website: https://coldbloodcapricorn.tumblr.com/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2020 at 09:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Hubs is a Cancer rising and it falls towards the end of my 7th house. I never noticed that before but it fits! How cool! I really haven’t dived into synastry very well but this is a good starting place.
July 31, 2020 at 12:13
(Gemini) stigmí
Hello,
My asc in his 12st house, his asc in my 1st house.

I think it fits. We both focus on spirituality very much, and he has also moon/neptunus/uranus in my 1st house to which i square with my pluto, so this boring part we already skipped...
July 31, 2020 at 15:06
(Pisces) Asteroid #448
"the venus person has to have good intentions. No manipulation and so forth should happen, especially in this house or even for any.

Usually these guys are accurate, so we can forgive this one :1: there is a huge possibility to be manipulated here, the venus person makes you feel safe, like you can show them a side of you that you don´t usually, it is haunting and subtle, you can´t tell if it´s just your imagination or not, but the problem is it´s very visible that you are affected and it´s quite possible the person does not care in the least for you, this house can bring your soul mate or an enemy because you will let your guard down and what they do with what they have/find on you is up to them, some do use unfortunately not have the best intentions
July 31, 2020 at 15:09
(Aries) nutelina » Asteroid #448
For which house was that?
July 31, 2020 at 15:11
(Aries) nutelina » dani_mae1
I was impressed by the description, I´m glad you like it too.
July 31, 2020 at 16:35
(Pisces) Asteroid #448 » nutelina
Oops my bad! actually I went further down to the venus thread in houses :63: venus in hse 12
July 31, 2020 at 17:40
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
I believe I´ve always attracted Gemini A.C., Sag A.C., Pisces A.C. and Virgo A.C. Usually ends up in my 5th, 11th, 8th, and 2nd houses. Mutable always shape shifting. :61:
July 31, 2020 at 18:44
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess
Hey my partner ascendent is something between gemini and cancer it looks very weird on the chart ,because it’s says that he is cancer rising tropical ,but houses looks like mine with gemini ascendent :4
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 31, 2020 at 19:02
(Aries) nutelina » goldenlion5
So would you like to experience asc. in the 4th house perhaps? And what about 7th?
July 31, 2020 at 19:04
(Aries) nutelina » AphroditePrincess
If he is Cancer asc. he is really caring and a homie but needs his space and have cranky days and moody days. Mood would generally be very different whereas Gemini would stay the same mood but would rethink opinions, wouldn´t be very picky, would be more rational, far less emotional and homie. :27:
July 31, 2020 at 19:38
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » nutelina
Honestly he is both maby because of the sidereal gemini asc ,but he have the cancer appearance (aka kinda round face shape ,hands articulations etc. I learned that recently because he is a twin and the time of birth was slightly different. So his ascendent falls in my second house ,and i admit is very accurate. But why if he is Cancer ascendent his signs in the houses looks like mine like gemini?
July 31, 2020 at 22:22
(Leo) RunnerChic85
My husband is a Libra ASC. I have my Libra moon in the 4th house. It works well for us—him being primarily earth, and me being fire, we balance each other out. Works well for the entire family.
August 1, 2020 at 07:14
(Aries) nutelina » RunnerChic85
So is it a conjunction? Does it follow what is written?

4th house - Ascendant: The ascendant person’s actions and self-expression will have a strong emotional impact on the 4th house person. This influence will be particularly felt in the house person’s family and domestic affairs. The house person can provide a home and base of operations for the ascendant’s expressions. There will be strong emotional ties in your family relationships, whether they’re good (meaning that the ascendant person has a Cancer rising, Leo rising, or earth rising sign, and the house person has their 4th in Cancer, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, or Libra) or bad (the ascendant person having a fire/air sign, Pisces rising or Scorpio rising and the house person having their 4th in Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Aquarius)
August 1, 2020 at 08:09
(Leo) Pixel
Hi,

My ex husband is a double pisces (my 5th house) with a scorpio moon and jupiter (both conjunct my ascendant in his 8th house)...

For my 3 other relationships the position of the moon (both sides) and my 9th house were also very important.

I am brought to evolve through Plutonian relationships... it makes sense when you have yourself scorpio (and it´s rulers) related energies in your own chart :1:

:17:
August 1, 2020 at 08:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5 » nutelina
I don´t really know everyone´s birth times to tell you if I have or haven´t dated them when I was younger.
August 1, 2020 at 15:30
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » nutelina
Yes it is a conjunction.

What you posted from the link is interesting and does seem to fit. I am very affected emotionally by his actions and expressions (especially being a Cancer Asc myself).

What I also find interesting is that in my natal chart, I have my moon squaring my own Asc in Cancer—expressing my sensitive side was discouraged growing up. He provides me a safe place to express that side.

I also provide a base for his expressions—especially since in our society (and his upbringing), men our discouraged from showing their emotional side.

My family is still young, but I consider emotional ties and expression very important—I want them to know it’s okay to feel how they feel, and they don’t have to put on a stoic face just to please others.
August 1, 2020 at 16:33
(Pisces) Deep Sigh » Pixel
“ My ex husband is a double Pisces “ :

Your Jupiter is in Pisces , And your Ex-Husband has planets in Pisces !

So this confirm the theory of ( Woman’s husband from her Jupiter ) .
August 1, 2020 at 17:25
(Aries) nutelina » RunnerChic85
>What I also find interesting is that in my natal chart, I have my moon squaring my own Asc in Cancer—expressing my sensitive side was discouraged growing up. He provides me a safe place to express that side.

Oh that´s amazing! I´m so glad for you! :62:

Thanks for sharing.
August 1, 2020 at 17:26
(Aries) nutelina » goldenlion5
What? I´m terribly dissapointed! :61:
August 1, 2020 at 17:55
(Leo) Pixel » Deep Sigh
Isn´t it from her Mars ?... I think it´s from all a chart... ir depends on what a person is looking for in life and also from the age (life experience too) a person don´t look for the same thing when she is at 20 than at 40 or at 60 years old...

:17:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »