Aquarius Woman/Libra man issue.

July 27, 2020 at 03:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) kevin2419
Aquarius Woman/Libra man issue.
I knew Aquarius woman 4/5 years ago and I’d asked her out. She was in my circle of friends sorta and I was always incredible attracted to her and drawn to her. We went out only
A few times and she pretty quickly was very much into me
too except I pushed her away because she just got out of a long relationship with a guy I knew and I felt guilty about starting to date her/book up with her. She put me in friend zone and continued to call me/talk with me for the next serval months until finally I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends. This was four years ago and would still and still does like most of all of my ig/Facebook posts, send me DMS with hearts or heart eyes once in a blue moon despite having a boyfriend right now. It’s like she’s never gotten the hint or she just tried to tag me along. We’ve started talking again recently and I asked her out this past week to have a beer with me. I’m worried that she is just going to put me in friend zone again even four years after all of this. Why won’t Aquarius woman ever take the hint or respect what I’ve said?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
July 27, 2020 at 14:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Obviously you don´t know enough about astrology to understand that between a VERY Scorpio-like individual that you are (PLUS a Libra Sun) and an aloof, emotionally detached, incapable of possibly being deciphered Aquarius woman, there is absolutely nothing in common as regards attitudes/behaviors in the romantic department is concerned. Trust me, she would drive you totally nuts trying to understand/decipher her; I´ve been there myself. Save yourself form the obvious disappointment and heartbreak that you are currently heading.
July 27, 2020 at 15:08
(Libra) kevin2419 » Dharma212
She already has driven me completely nuts but won’t leave me alone even after I told her a long time ago I wasn’t interested in being friends. I don’t have that vast of an understanding of astrology but I was under the idea that Aquarius/Libra pairing was very strong?
July 27, 2020 at 15:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re an interesting guy Kevin. After reading your post, I´m convinced you´re the one who doesn´t know what they want. It sounds like a lot of flip flopping around and giving her the back & forth in my opinion. Lets try interpreting the situation from an angle of let´s say she´s into you.

You: We went out only a few times. Question here is who initiated going out 1 on 1 to begin with? You knew she just got out of a long term relationship with a guy you knew. While you sit back playing the, ´I felt guilty´ card, you certainly didn´t feel guilty hanging out with her 1 on 1, on one or multiple occasions. Again, it goes back to who initiated hanging out with who to begin with. Whether you did or whether she did, you two both made it happen. Assuming she´s into you (i.e, she finds you worth hanging out with/worth her time), picture how she feels after going out with you a few times and you´re the one trying to hold up a guilty card to her.

You´re actually the one leading her on hard from the get go.

You said she put you in the friend zone when if you read your story, it actually sounds like you friend zoned her. Afterall, you´re the one who felt guilty. Examining it from an angle of: if there´s no intention from either party to move out of the friend zone, you wouldn´t of stated how you pushed her away due to her getting out of a recent long term relationship with a homie you 2 knew. This again alludes to you acknowledging she seemed into you, but somehow you´re the victim here and she friend zoned you somehow.

You said, "She put me in friend zone and continued to call me/talk with me for the next serval months until finally I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends." You 2 were already friends from the beginning. It hadn´t progressed anywhere further because you had raised the guilty card to her, remember? When you said you are the one whotold her you are not interested in just being friends, was this your attempt to tell her you´re into her, and you see the both of you being a possible item? It clearly wasn´t you cutting off the overall friendship in general, afterall, you two have remained friends on social media.

What´s your analysis of how this rubs her? You friend zoned her. Wait awhile until you´re comfortable and since she´s the only person who has shown consistency in this game of cat and mouse, you have the balls to tell her, ´Im not interested in just being friends.´

You say that even though she has a boyfriend, you two continue keeping in touch, DMing each other, sending emojis and what not. You even state that it´s like she´s never gotten the hint or she just tried to tag/string you along. I have to ask, what hint has she not gotten? The hint where you´re still down to acknowledge her on social media back? The hint where you´re not leaving her messages on read, potentially helping her realize that, ´hey, I am not interested´. I´m curious what your hint was. The truth is if you didn´t like the attention, you´d point blank would of shut it down awhile back and been consistent with what you had said. I´ll relay what you said again and compare it to your actions, ´Im not interested in being just friends.´

Continuing onward, she is clearly into you, it´s really not hard to tell. And you do keep giving her inch by inch more piece of the rope to hang herself with. You´re the one responding back to her messages (even though you know she´s in a relationship), but you felt so guilty when she was single before when she had gotten out of a relationship with your boy that you´re the one who friend zoned her.

If I´ve learned anything from your post you´re really consistent at being dare l say, inconsistent? You playing like you´re worried she´s going to friend zone you again is clearly a projection on your end harkening back to how you friend zoned her. You even saying I´m worried that she is just going to put me in the friend zone again even four years after all of this, what happened to that whole standard you had in the beginning regarding her being in a relationship?

"Why won’t Aquarius woman ever take the hint or respect what I’ve said?" This isn´t an Aquarius women in general trait. You have a girl you´ve led on and built up sexual tension and attraction to over the years. You´ve flipped flopped on several occasions playing fearful of making a move, to talking to her some more, to telling her we need to step back. In my honest analysis, you´re actually lucky she still finds you friendship material in general.

Again the harsh reality here is you don´t know what you want bud. For you to say she cannot take your hint, she´s been 100% consistent through thick and thin here, since the beginning showing she´s into you.
July 27, 2020 at 16:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » kevin2419
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"She already has driven me completely nuts but won’t leave me alone even after I told her a long time ago I wasn’t interested in being friends."

Yes, I got that.

"I don’t have that vast of an understanding of astrology but I was under the idea that Aquarius/Libra pairing was very strong?"

Strong paring? Where did you get that? No, of course they are not. Just because they are both air, doesn´t necessarily mean that they are similar; trust me,they are definitely not. Just start by reading a good "Sun Signs" book.

But if you want to keep playing "hide and seek" with her, be my guest, haha. Good luck with that, ;-).
July 27, 2020 at 16:44
(Libra) kevin2419 » IgnisOccultus
Wow. Thank you for that long response. I think a lot of what you are saying is right and it’s a gut check to hear/see all of it. There is a side of me that is pretty intimated with her because she is beautiful and we really get along so maybe I was afraid of that too?

How do I make all of my fucken it up right? What do I do?
July 27, 2020 at 16:47
(Virgo) rohini moon
I understand why this behavior is out of the ordinary to you. Basically you either wanted to be *with* her or forget about her and move on with your life--- cut all communication....is this accurate?

speaking as the only woman here who has replied to you, if she´s still talking to you.....SHE LIKES YOU. You told her, you did not want *just* a friendship! but more. She continues to toy with your emotions..

So, I´m failing to see how anyone can say you´re the "flip - flopper" here... :63:

July 27, 2020 at 16:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Hey Ram-Goat! Where are you when are needed? We need that "Bingo posts" image of yours, haha.
July 27, 2020 at 17:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » kevin2419
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You handle feedback well Kevin. Most would see my post and get triggered. I´m speaking from an outside perspective & just literally relaying exactly what you said and trying to get you to assess it from a different point of view. lt´s intriguing RohiniMoon would say she doesn´t see my point here. l laid out out pretty clearly and Kevin agreed.

If l was in your situation l´d focus on analyzing whatever insecurities you have going on internally (we all have them), and come to a point of trust within yourself instead of pinning her off as she´s the guilty one here. She´s been consistent with showing her interest in you.

lf you´re into Astrology, you could find her an incredibly gorgeous girl, but her charts going to share her internal makeup. An attractive woman ticks one of several boxes for me. Allow yourself to move beyond her beauty and get down to the root of your problem. lt could be that ultimately if you two gave it an honest chance, perhaps you deep down feel you´d be inadequate for her. Whatever isn´t known (between the physical attraction, and knowing or not knowing her chart), things like life experiences, stories, etc, that´s all found out through the both of you going out, through you guys messaging, through you 2 actually talking in person over the years. l´m pretty blunt and to the point here, she´s into you.

l´d give her the sincere apology and admit your faults of how you´ve just played half-ass fuckboy, or have been leading her on over the years. Tell her you´re into her & maybe share with her a side of your vulnerability or insecurity that you have that´s lead you to act the way you are. lf she can´t accept you at that point you already know it wouldn´t work out from a serious perspective. l´m mainly just telling you to be consistent for once with this chick. You could have poor follow through or commitment issues on various things in your life, but until you´re ready to acknowledge it within, you can´t go around acting like those without are the issue. Start taking some responsibility and grow a pair. Asking a woman out for a drink just so you can flirt with the idea mentally of: ls she into me, or is she not is a game that´s going to ultimately lead to stagnation in your life.

lf you keep playing this card, l wouldn´t be surprised to see you in this same section of the forum in a few years asking why you´ve had no success in potential relationships. This isn´t a knock at those who do, it´s just a painstaking reality check that you need to get a grip and control over yourself here, before thinking someone else is trying to manipulate you.
July 27, 2020 at 17:57
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´m a Venus in Scorpio as well. I can tell you Aquarius is all about friendship and that´s about all you will get. It´s quite painful, but the higher consciousness of understanding you never needed to date, get married, or have relationship with the opposite sex. And if you invest your emotions and searching for deep intimacy there, deep emotional connection, rarely will you find it there.
July 27, 2020 at 18:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » IgnisOccultus
I guess I´m getting a different perspective since I´ve been around Aquarius individuals all my life. You can bend over backwards, shape shift, reach self-mastery, do everything in the world for an Aquarius, but it´s just not going to end in much more then friendship or being in the friend zone, since Scorpio is more about deep intimacy, emotional connecting, and quite more close then with an Aquarius.

It´s quite psychologically and emotionally painful for Scorpio´s at times when dealing with an Aquarius and depends on her chart and how much.

Fortunately, it just doesn´t work unless you happen to have just as much Aquarius in your chart.
July 27, 2020 at 18:10
(Libra) kevin2419 » IgnisOccultus
Yes I originally pushed her away because of my own insecurities but Rohini moon is saying that yes it makes sense because after all that, I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends so there is an element of what she is saying that is true.
July 27, 2020 at 18:12
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Dharma212
Ha ha ...dharma... he´s missing in action.
July 27, 2020 at 18:13
(Libra) kevin2419 » goldenlion32
Goldenlion5 “it’s psychologically and emotionally painful for Scorpios at times.” I was born September 27th. Libra? I feel especially connected with Libra traits.
July 27, 2020 at 18:13
(Virgo) rohini moon » kevin2419
I understand you. :80:

If a guy told me "either we are in a relationship, because I want more with you..but not a friendship" as a female, and I said "no" to the relationship... I would feel like an ass, if I kept persistently contacting him with "heart eyes" after I shot him down.

Sorry, she´s in the wrong, not him.

Edit to add: also, I´m not so certain this is an "Aquarius issue" at all, or just the mere fact that this woman is terrible at communication.
July 27, 2020 at 18:15
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
I can already tell this thread is gonna get hundreds of replies. 🌝
July 27, 2020 at 18:17
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » kevin2419
Hmmm...Glad to know all that Scorpio in your chart feels like a Libra. :)
July 27, 2020 at 18:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Neon_Mage
Hmm...well it just turned into Mars in Aries retrograde, so we can go back over it and start a war. :)
July 27, 2020 at 18:27
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
So you weren´t interested in being just friends...but you also didn´t want to date her because of her ex, a guy you know...???

What did you truly and honestly wanted, then? A friends w benefits kind of thing? :24:
July 27, 2020 at 18:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » Luna Alba
He said they continued to talk/hangout for months after that -- and he told her he wanted more than a friendship ......I thought ?

I don´t know, kevkev might have to break it down more.

::should´ve stayed in merp land::
July 27, 2020 at 18:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
I´m trying to figure out how a Saturn in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Scorpio Pluto feels like a Libra. Maybe his Sun in Libra is very powerful.
July 27, 2020 at 18:39
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Hmm,...his sidereal chart. He has Moon/Venus/Saturn/Pluto in Libra.....my guess is that´s probably why...
July 27, 2020 at 18:40
Might me that Neptune transit square my Sun in Sagittarius. :61:
July 27, 2020 at 18:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » rohini moon
"She put me in friend zone and continued to call me/talk with me for the next serval months until finally I told her that I wasn’t interested in being just friends".

Probably she genuinely liked him, that´s why she wanted to befriend him aka remain close to him although he didn´t want to date her.

He probably wanted more only in terms of 8th house matters, but without any obligations.

Aquas usually enter relationships w friends, people they really care for and who can intelectually stimulate them, in the aura of smth familiar...they don´t really seem the part time lover/just sex type. My humble opinion.

Just sad...and if this is the case...how sad that he still views HER as confusing :97:...but it´s very common for Scorpio Pluto, unfortunately.
July 27, 2020 at 18:47
I have that same thing in Sidereal but it changes my Sun to Scorpio. Although, when I have family members in Government and Military they fit the Capricorn/Cancer, Libra/Aries much better.

My chart lacks air, so if we went by sidereal it seems like my experience would be different with the Libra.

That´s probably the main reason I have questions about Sidereal because it shows with the intellect and writing and stuff, but it doesn´t show when I get into catastrophic situations, trauma, different situations.
July 27, 2020 at 18:49
(Libra) kevin2419 » goldenlion32
Goldenlion I have not the slightest idea what you are talking about with all of those planets in Scorpio. I’m not into it that heavily. Educate me?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »