7 years relationship future

July 23, 2020 at 20:49 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Spacejockey
7 years relationship future
Hi, first post here. I´ve been with this girl for 7 years, and the ride has it´s highs and lows, but i can assure it was never boring. We made into a point in our lives that she might need to move to a city i couldn´t go. At the same time, the transfer could occur in a city i could move to. This crossroads is somehow very difficult to solve, so i was hoping to see our composite chart to analyse if we have a stable future together. Please, any advice would ease my mind in this situation.

Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2020 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I understand your dilemma, but where is the composite chart?
July 25, 2020 at 00:34
(Virgo) Spacejockey
Sorry, the image didnt attach.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 25, 2020 at 01:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am curious; what´s the nature of your doubt? What it is about the relationship that makes you doubt it?

Obviously, you are having 2nd thoughts about this relationship; how come? What about it worries you? What part of her character is responsible for your 2nd thoughts?

Those answers would give more "life" and offer more understanding about the nature of the composite.
July 25, 2020 at 13:48
(Virgo) Spacejockey » Dharma212
My doubt is if she loves me as much as i do love her. She has the right to plan her professional future and go for it. But couple-wise, when she applies to exams that might allocate her in a city it would be very, very difficult to me to transfer to, i wonder if she´s invested in the relatioship as much as i do.
My doubt relies also in the fact that her actions sometimes can be hurtful, with harsh words or a lack of patience, wich i feel is not the way i treat her. I´m very patient most of times and try to be caring, only to not feel reciprocate most times.
We seemed to dig each other, but lately we seem out of tune.
I hope i could translate what i´m feeling properly. If it sounded confusing i can try better.
July 25, 2020 at 14:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Spacejockey
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What´s a city of birth of both?

What city of relocation is in question?

"My doubt relies also in the fact that her actions sometimes can be hurtful, with harsh words or a lack of patience, wich i feel is not the way i treat her. I´m very patient most of times and try to be caring, only to not feel reciprocate most times. We seemed to dig each other, but lately we seem out of tune.
I hope i could translate what i´m feeling properly. If it sounded confusing i can try better."

Sounds familiar, yup. She doesn´t deserve you.
July 25, 2020 at 14:19
(Virgo) Spacejockey » MarvinReal
City of birth is rio de janeiro, Brasil.
City of relocation is uncertain, could even not occur.
July 25, 2020 at 14:27
=====
Hi!

I am in the middle of work, but I´ll reply more fully to your message (with a full astrological analysis of everything) later on during the day - possibly after my 4-5 pm.

I did understand what you meant; I didn´t sound confusing, :15:.
July 25, 2020 at 16:00
No problem, thanks for your feedback!
:15:
July 25, 2020 at 16:50
=====
Sure; you are most welcome, :15:
July 25, 2020 at 17:37
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting. :15:
July 28, 2020 at 21:25
Anyone?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer