Persona Charts Predicting Soul Mate?

July 17, 2020 at 16:10 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) neiktheefreak
Persona Charts Predicting Soul Mate?
Hello all,

this is my first time ever writing on here. I need to get some ideas from the collective on this. So I have been looking into persona charts lately and for some reason I was really drawn to my saturn persona chart and I think it´s because capricorn is on my 7h cusp and relationships have been a focal point for me right now. I think we all want to know if and when we will find love in this life so I started to really delve into that chart and noticed it is everything i would want and need in a partnership. aries sun, scorpio moon, virgo rising (btw i have never dated anyone with these placements so i dont think i have any bias towards these people)

So I say all this to say, could looking at the ruler of the 7th house´s persona chart really be the placements of your soulmate or somebody that you´re meant to be with?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 25, 2020 at 16:13
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
That is very good subject. I hope someone who knows about that shares his thought with us.
July 25, 2020 at 17:07
(Virgo) Nadya Lavand
There is no such thing like soulmate in the natal chart. Or some ideal person who completes you the best.

There are marriage significators.

Sun is weak, peregrine in the 12th house, square Saturn. It isn´t able to be the significator.

Mars is little stronger, but also on the cusp of 12 house, conjunction Venus. You are very romantic and sensitive person, idealistic. You should be very realistic cause you can attract toxic or abusive relationships.

Saturn - the ruler of the 7th house is angular, but in fall in Aries. ((
Saturn is not combust and in the active house so it could give a husband. But because of the afflictions it will be late marriage, usually after 30. With some Saturnian person (older than you etc.).

I advise not to marry before 30 because the relationships can be difficult. Consecrate on the career or other things now.

As the Saturn is the main significator so in the chart of the future husband the Saturn will be highlighted. For example

-ASC :180: :181: or :177:
- :157: in the 1 house
- :151: or :152: in :180:, :181:, :177:
- Saturn in the aspect with ASC, Sun or Moon
- His birthday can be on 7, 16 or 25 of any month
etc.

Can I ask you?

Did you parents divorced?
Have you difficult relationships with your mother? You mother is hard temper?
Have you had some difficult relationships in summer 2017, some break up? Did you have depression or health problems at this period?
July 25, 2020 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi, welcome. :) That´s an interesting method. So far I heard about Saturn and Venus being used for it, but more reliable should be in Return charts.

My DSC Persona looks alike my western natal, as well as some of my eastern charts.

I got to discover recently three four other systems not observed anywhere, so this internal aloof time brings me also some minor good after all. Again, blame each other´s natal.

Your natal 7th is occupied by Uranus and Neptune, while Jupiter and Saturn are rulers of your most important relationships, and they are equally important. Plus Venus. Considering their quality and placements, You have predicted one marriage and few significant relationships during your lifetime. Quite lucky. If it´s meant to be you´ll get know a posteriori.
July 25, 2020 at 20:28
(Cancer) neiktheefreak » Nadya Lavand
thanks for replying. my parents are still married but i feel it’s only for convenience at this point. my mom and I have a strong relationship, my dad is the more emotionally distant one and was physically distant due to incarceration when I was a kid.

summer 2017 i would say i was very lonely at that point and paranoid about everything. i had to work during that summer which forced me to stay in my college town in an apt by myself. i also thought i found “the one” but turned out to look better on paper than irl
July 25, 2020 at 20:32
(Cancer) neiktheefreak » MarvinReal
thanks for the reply! so far i would say i have had two significant relationships so far in my life, both women 😂 one libra and one aquarius so i definitely have a thing for air signs.

at this point im taking a backseat on relationships and focusing on school and career. my saturnian king will come one day
July 25, 2020 at 22:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » neiktheefreak
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s valid for both sex preferences. So I guess you used your lifetime allowance already. :46:

Prometheus and BlueRose waiting for your feedback as well. :3:
July 25, 2020 at 23:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » neiktheefreak
=====
edit

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »