Uranus descendant

July 11, 2020 at 20:07 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) corsimone
Uranus descendant
Has anyone had experience with natal Uranus on the descendant or in 7th house? If so, how has this played out in your relationships? Has anyone experienced a lasting relationship during a Uranus DC/7th house transit? Uranus has been transiting my DC for the last few years, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to sit still. Mobility in relationships is a must. Just looking for others to back my feelings or offer a different perspective on this placement. 🐎🐎🐎

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2020 at 21:04
(Gemini) Neon_Mage
"Has anyone had experience with natal Uranus on the descendant or in 7th house?"

:199: :191: :159: in the 7th. Troublesome configuration, to say the least. Flimsy connections, inability to relate to others, unstable personal relationships. Uranus brings chaos wherever it goes, for better or for worse.

You don´t have natal :199: in 7th though, so the instability you´re experiencing right now should ease up as it leaves your 7th house, hopefully.
July 14, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) LollyblueKeti
I like a guy with Uranus conjunct Neptune in 7th house. Don´t know what to expect. He is funny, and we met online trough art hobby :1:
July 14, 2020 at 13:27
(Pisces) fishscales
Your feelings regarding relationships right now are in keeping with the transit

For someone with Uranus conjunct the DSC natally, what you´re experiencing now would be their every day reality...for better or worse..

Natally, I´d say there´s some kind of relationship stability on the horizon for you...although you may wait for it, and it may come attached to some limitations...Taurus rules your 7th, and it´s ruler, Venus, is conjunct Saturn... Taurus speaks to stability, and Saturn speaks to delays and limitations... But also stability...

Ruler of the 7th is in the 5th... I´d say that´s good...a relationship actually centered in romance... Creativity...but also with a pretty heavy dose of seriousness and responsibility... Practicality...because of Saturn... Children may play a part in the relationship as well, due to the 5th house element...

It´s all happening in Pisces, which may muddle things up a bit...

But if you´ve got Venus in Pisces, maybe having it conjunct Saturn isn´t such a bad thing...that placement could use the sobriety of Saturn...

It´s an interesting configuration, that Venus-Saturn conjunction in Pisces...the sublime ecstasy of romance brought down to earth... Really not sure how that would work...if Saturn is not seen as an "enemy" it could be good...it could be a workable combination for an Aquarius sun...

Venus, ruler of the 7th, conjunct Saturn, could also indicate an older partner..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »