Is there any chance between us?

July 2, 2020 at 19:57 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Mitari13
Is there any chance between us?
I recently encounter this guy from my class and we developed a strong attraction toward each other right on the first met... We have been talking back and forth and finally went on a trip to the lake together. It was great, calm and peaceful feeling, I like it but I don’t know how about him though. What do you guys think about this connection? It feels like I found my soulmate at one point (we are soo alike, and we feed each other’s energy). He barely text me (may be because he was super busy in the hospital right now...), but he managed to text me at least once per day lol. We are still indecisive about whether keep it as friends or being committed to each other. Please gimme an advice 😔🥺
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 3, 2020 at 21:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What´s his city of birth, so that I can take a look at his birth chart and at the composite?
July 3, 2020 at 23:08
(Virgo) Mitari13 » Dharma212
It is Richmond, Texas. And he tell me he was born 5am but he was not sure either lol 😂
July 3, 2020 at 23:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mitari13
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"It is Richmond, Texas."

Ok, got it :15:

"And he tell me he was born 5am but he was not sure either lol 😂"

I see, haha. Well, in that case we need to assume that he doesn´t know his birth time. Because if we assume that without having verified it against the medical/hospital records, it would really be a "hit or miss" scenario. I mean, he is only 34 and an USA citizen. It shouldn´t be any problem for him getting his exact and official time of birth.

Without an accurate birth time, we can´t take into account any synastry aspects from your planets and angles the his angles (MC, IC Ascendant and Descendant). We can´t take into account aspects to his Moon, because the Moon moves about 13 degrees in 24 hours. So it might even change signs. But even if it doesn´t change signs, with 13 degrees of difference in any given 24 hours, any aspects to it can change due to the allowable orbs.

So, I´ll post a synastry and a composite, where there are no houses involved, and no angles from him. And I´ll have to ignore the Moon as well..
July 4, 2020 at 00:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, I looked at everything: your chart, his chart, the synastry, and the composite.

I would say it is too soon to tell you anything definite. I don´t particularly like his Grand Square in his chart, where Chiron is square his Sun, Moon, and Jupiter, while being opposite Uranus. Then Uranus is square his Moon and Sun, in turn. I am assuming an average of 12 noon for his birth time, but at most probable birth times, those aspects to the Moon remain active.

That Gran Square is somewhat emotionally unstable and very unpredictable in nature.

Then Mars is square his Nodes of the Moon, showing that his ability to express his anger in a healthy way, might not be developed to an acceptable level.

His Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Pisces, is a great one to have, though, and one that should, theoretically speaking, make him sweet, gentle, compassionate, and empathic.

But it is possible that he has deep emotional wounds that could prevent him from opening up emotionally. And he might show doubts regarding what he wants in relationships. Like a push-pull mechanism.

In the composite, Mars is square Saturn, one very challenging aspect to have. Then Moon is square Pluto, which can be passionate and emotionally deep, but can also manifest as emotional manipulation and insidious power struggles.

Venus is also square the Nodes in the composite. But this isn´t necessarily a bad one.

Mars is square Neptune is the composite (a wide orb, but still a square), can manifest as being deceitful or not clear enough. It can manifest as dishonesty.

Then Mercury is square Uranus and Neptune in the composite which can manifest as above as well, and also (Mercury square Uranus) as many disagreements and intellectual conflicts.

And Chiron (wounds) is conjunct the South Node and opposite the North Node (in composite). This could manifest - though not necessarily so - as past wounds being triggered by the relationship itself.

Taking into account all of the above - even though you two ALSO have several great composite aspects and synastry aspects as well - makes me a little uneasy and cautious about making any recommendations, except to go one step at a time, slowly, and without any expectations. I mean, you are only 25; why to rush it at all, you know?

Just enjoy the moment and take it one day at a time, and lose any expectations for the time being; just observe how it all develops.
July 4, 2020 at 00:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
=====
Remember, when one is just starting out to get to know someone, it all is "sweetness and light". It isn´t until one actually have some heavy disagreements about something, that we ACTUALLY know how someone really is.

Judge a relationship by how the other responds/reacts to conflicts and disagreements. That´s the actual test. Anyone can behave marvelously when there are no disagreements present.

Until you two actually have a few heavy disagreements, you would not be aware of those challenging aspects from the composite, necessarily. That´s why I say, wait, be patient, don´t have any expectations, and just observe.
July 4, 2020 at 01:34
Thank you for your detail post, I love it!

I told him to go get his birth certificate but he keep forgetting it and I dont wanna bug him lol

So it is pretty much half and half right? That is how I feel too and I figure he will feel the same way...

You are right about his deep emotional wounds (he told me that he got cheated on quite a few times with his exes, so he was afraid of being committed again..). And the Chiron aspect in composite is sthing I was worry about too. Feels like we gonna trigger our past wounds and (possibly) grown up from there if we are mature enough 😊

And I do have many plans in the future (since Im only 25 lol) to move somewhere else and he seems like a type that will stay in one city.. so I guess I will just enjoy the moment while I can and being open-minded, be myself 😂 this is the first Virgo guy that I fall for...and seems like he will break my heart big time 😂
July 4, 2020 at 03:36
=====
Thank you for your detail post, I love it!"

You are most welcome, 👍 :-).

"I told him to go get his birth certificate but he keep forgetting it and I dont wanna bug him lol"

I see, haha. Well, just explain to him it is very important to you.

"So it is pretty much half and half right?"

Yes, I would say so; a 50/50 chance. Certainly not a soulmate-like kind of synastry or composite, but basically an average one.

"That is how I feel too and I figure he will feel the same way..."

Yes, perhaps he will. You´ll know soon enough.

"You are right about his deep emotional wounds (he told me that he got cheated on quite a few times with his exes, so he was afraid of being committed again..)."

Makes sense, yes. And it is also very possible that he has deep wounds regarding his parents. When Chiron is square to both, the Moon and the Sun, and then Uranus (sudden events, disruptions) is also square to both (and Moon opposite Sun); this usually means a very stressful and painful upbringing with many sudden events. And father and mother were very different in nature.

"And the Chiron aspect in composite is sthing I was worry about too. Feels like we gonna trigger our past wounds and (possibly) grown up from there if we are mature enough 😊"

Exactly. But personally, I prefer interactions where we are not mutual triggers of past wounds. I prefer to have good aspects (trines and sextiles) with Chiron, especially in the composite. Because then it means the opportunity to heal through the relationship.

"And I do have many plans in the future (since Im only 25 lol) to move somewhere else and he seems like a type that will stay in one city.."

Does he? That´s a little too boring, yes, haha. You have your Scorpio Ascendant ruler (Mars as the traditional ruler) in your 9th house (in Whole Sign Houses). And the 9th is about traveling.

Then the 9th Lord (ruler), the Moon, is in the house of short distance traveling; the 3rd house. This is a combination for loving to travel and for living in foreign lands. Then Mercury (which is also about traveling as the natural ruler of the 3rd house) is in your 12th; the house representing foreign lands and traveling. So yes; you are definitely not destined to stay in one place, haha.

"so I guess I will just enjoy the moment while I can and being open-minded, be myself 😂..."

Exactly! Good idea, haha.

"...this is the first Virgo guy that I fall for...and seems like he will break my heart big time 😂"

Well, what´s life without a few broken hearts! Haha. Pain and loss are the greatest "teachers" of them all! Without risking it, life is dull and boring, haha.

Besides, Virgos (if they are manifesting the higher frequencies of the sign) are well known for loving being of service and help for their partners. They would just do anything for you just to see you happy. I know because I am a Virgo myself, haha, and a Pisces Moon also.

But as I said, you need to interact enough with him, and also go through a few important disagreements in order to have a better idea how a relationship with him would actually be like.

I hope it all goes well for you 🙏🙏.
July 4, 2020 at 04:47
"I hope it all goes well for you 🙏🙏".

Thank you Dharma212, I won´t back away nor forcing me into an awkward situation, I hope so, I recover pretty quick after a mental breakdown lmao

"Makes sense, yes. And it is also very possible that he has deep wounds regarding his parents. When Chiron is square to both, the Moon and the Sun, and then Uranus (sudden events, disruptions) is also square to both (and Moon opposite Sun); this usually means a very stressful and painful upbringing with many sudden events. And father and mother were very different in nature."

So I also have Chiron conjunction to Sun natal as well which also reminded me of a past wound in childhood about my mother and father. You are right, his parents got divorced not a long time ago and that must have put a toll into his emotional state too. However, I got luckier than him that I have other better Chiron aspects (Chiron sextile Mars, sextile Jupiter, and trine Neptune) which helped me tremendously throughout my gloomy childhood... Basically laughing through the tears and grow up, make life meaningful again :2:

"Besides, Virgos (if they are manifesting the higher frequencies of the sign) are well known for loving being of service and help for their partners."

Me too, being a Virgo in 11th house, I was born to serve people and indeed I´m gonna be healthcare field soon :4: :4:

"But as I said, you need to interact enough with him, and also go through a few important disagreements in order to have a better idea how a relationship with him would actually be like."

Oh so you want me to test the water and see how it goes? Yeah I wonder if we have a chance to do that, in this pandemic going on... lol
July 4, 2020 at 12:09
=====
"Oh so you want me to test the water and see how it goes? Yeah I wonder if we have a chance to do that, in this pandemic going on... lol"

Yes, I want to trigger the hell out of him, :4:. To push all his Pisces Moon buttons, :39: and see how he reacts to it, haha.

Just kidding, haha. It doesn´t need to be something drastic, you know. Just find out which hard convictions he has, and just disagree with it a little bit, and see how that goes. Become just a little bit Virgo fault-finding; we Virgos are very good at that, :61:.

I´ll reply to everything else more fully later on during the day, intellectually stimulating Virgo, :-). I am in the middle of some errands.
July 5, 2020 at 06:29
"Yes, I want to trigger the hell out of him, :4:. To push all his Pisces Moon buttons, :39: and see how he reacts to it, haha."

Omg, that would be interesting lol. He claimed himself as a person who will try to compromise for anything to prevent conflict, so it´s gonna be a tough job for me to trigger him (and I´m too nice for that too :61:).

"I´ll reply to everything else more fully later on during the day, intellectually stimulating Virgo, :-)."

Thank youu :3:, that´s what he said too, that I am full of ideas, strict, and stimulate his intellectual mind too. But I feel like I don´t have enough influence on him somehow :75: (my Capricorn moon is speaking right now lmao).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »