composite moon in 8th & chiron in 3rd?

June 25, 2020 at 13:56 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

composite moon in 8th & chiron in 3rd?
Hope everyone is safe.
Anyone with pearls of wisdom regarding composite moon in 8th house in capricorn? Sounds heavy... ?
and Chiron in 3rd Leo?

Any other insights appreciated :)
We weirdly have a lot in common, specifically to do with the arts and we are collaborating in this sector. But romantically my intuition is cautious. Sorry don´t have specific times
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2020 at 14:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Without exact birth times, it is a "hit or miss" proposition, because the houses would not be correct, necessarily, and neither would be the Moon´s placement.

A composite - its most frequent method - is composed out of midpoints. And the houses are calculated in a similar way. And for that we would need the exact Ascendants/MCs of each one. And for that we would need an exact birth time for BOTH, not just one of them.

So in an composite (or synastry) without accurate birth times, we need to ignore the houses, the Moon and its aspects (because it can change fast enough in 24 hours), and the angles and the aspects to them.

So this composite Moon might or might not be in the composite 8th. And you would have to ignore the aspects to the Moon.
June 25, 2020 at 14:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dharma212
System message: Post has been written by user 333, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
aww no! how frustrating ... hopefully i can find out times. thanks for replying!
June 25, 2020 at 14:32
System message: Post has been written by user Dharma212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
But that triple conjunction among Saturn, Mecury, and the Sun, is definitely not the best conjunction to have in a composite. It might feel too emotionally cold, or detached, or not nurturing enough.
June 25, 2020 at 14:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 333
=====
"aww no! how frustrating ... hopefully i can find out times. thanks for replying!"

Sure, you are most welcome!

Try to find the exact birth time and feel free to message me about it. And we can look at everything, not just the Composite.
June 25, 2020 at 14:38
=====
my bad, I put the wrong dates!
im 21st feb, they are 15 feb both 1993. Can you get a better feel looking at the synastry chart without exact times?
Login
(Log in)
June 25, 2020 at 14:44
=====
"my bad, I put the wrong dates!"

That´s ok, :-).

"im 21st feb, they are 15 feb both 1993."

I see. Well, now Mercury is not in the mix with Saturn but just the Sun, haha. So that´s better, yes.

"Can you get a feel looking at the synastry chart without exact times?"

Yes, I can get a general "feel" from the synastry, but I´ll ignore houses and aspects to the angles. I´ll have to ignore the moon also.

Let me do it from here (from this system), if you don´t mind. Tell me the birth information from both, please (date, year, city), or if you prefer, you can message me with the information, and I would post just the chart itself without any personal information.
June 25, 2020 at 15:02
=====
uh oh, saturn and sun... haha

very grateful! thank you :)

so my birth info is -
21st february 1993 - 1:30 am
Newcastle upon tyne, UK

they are
15th february 1993 - unknown time
glasgow scotland, UK

i dont mind it being public, to help others.
June 25, 2020 at 15:10
=====
"uh oh, saturn and sun... haha"

Yes, haha. Well, it is not necessarily a "bad" aspect, you know. It can actually bind two individuals together, but usually, it isn´t passionate enough for my own passionate Plutonian taste, haha. But perhaps it could work for you two just fine.

"very grateful! thank you :)"

It is my pleasure, :-).

"so my birth info is -
21st february 1993 - 1:30 am
Newcastle upon tyne, UK"

"they are
15th february 1993 - unknown time
glasgow scotland, UK"

Great!

"i dont mind it being public, to help others."

Great! I´ll look at everything and will get back to you in a little while.
June 25, 2020 at 16:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, I am back.

Keep in mind that without having an accurate time for him, this analysis is not either complete or accurate enough. It is just my general "feel" when looking at all charts. His Ascendant/Descendant and aspects to it, could change this interpretation significantly (is that a word? Haha).

I´ll be using the Whole Sign House System; not Placidus.

So you are a Pisces Sun in the 5th house (creativity and romance). Also a Pisces Mercury in the 5th. So working in art as you said you do, makes a lot of sense.

Then you are a Scorpio Ascendant with Pluto exactly conjunct it, and a Taurus Descendant. These are very romantic and passionate placements/aspects to have. Placements that seek passionate, intense and committed relationships. This 5th house placements, theoretically, makes you the very romantic type.

The only more "independent" and emotionally detached placements you have, is the Aquarius Moon and the Aries Venus. But this latter one, is not necessarily independent and detached, but can also be very passionate and intimate. So that leaves us with the Moon in Aquarius, but it is conjunct with Saturn, which makes that independent and detached moon more "shy" and restricted in nature.

Then he is an Aquarius Sun, and a Sagittarius Moon (in any given time of the day he was born). Without having any Ascendant/Descendant to analyze (and the aspects to it), these placements are very independent and detached, unlike yours.

Yes, his Aquarius Sun is conjunct Saturn - which can make that independent and detached nature more "shy" and restricted - but he is still an Aqua Sun and Sagittarius moon.

So the energies of both charts - in terms of romantic styles (without taking into account his possible Ascendant/Descendant) - are very different. One (You) seems to be very romantic, passionate, possessive, and romantic in nature; and the other seem to be more emotionally detached and independent in nature.

Again, I am just looking at the charts and making an "informed guess". You would have to correct, confirm, or modify the above interpretation first, so that we can take it from there.

So I am going to wait for your reply before posting and analyzing the synastry/composite. Attached chart is his.
Login
(Log in)
June 25, 2020 at 17:15
=====
Thanks yeah everything you said makes sense! I always attract Aquarius, maybe it´s my moon but romantically i´m left wanting more haha

He says he´s looking for a deeper connection and with a lot of common interests it got me curious. But im thinking my depths and his might not be the same :61:

but do continue :)
June 25, 2020 at 17:56
=====
"Thanks yeah everything you said makes sense!"

Good! And you are most welcome!

"I always attract Aquarius, maybe it´s my moon but romantically i´m left wanting more haha"

Yes, it is because of your Moon, and yes, I can imagine that you want more, haha. Having Pluto in Scorpio on the Ascendant and square your Moon and Sun, makes you a "Plutonian". And a Plutonian is all about passion, emotional intimacy and intensity. Emotional detachments and being aloof isn´t exactly what you resonate with, haha.

"He says he´s looking for a deeper connection and with a lot of common interests it got me curious. But im thinking my depths and his might not be the same :61:"

Perhaps, haha. We shall see what the composite tell us.

"but do continue :)"

Sure! :-). I need to handle something now which I must do, but I´ll get back to you on the composite in about one hour.
June 25, 2020 at 20:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, so let´s take a look at the composite. The synastry when one has been born a few days apart and near the same geographical zone, is really a mess, haha; because all planets are conjunct each other and opposite others! So it is not a compatibily chart that says that much, except that one has very similar energies in terms of being able to get along and work together, etc.

In this scenario - and regardless of it, anyway - the composite is more accurate in describing the actual (or potential) dynamic.

This composite isn´t "horrible", but it show a lack of emotional depth in the relationship.

1.The Sun with Saturn can make a relationship to last, but for the wrong reasons; security (financial and emotional), being on a conformist frame of mind, etc. Yes, it does help to endure the hardships inherent in relationships, but it isn´t a romantic and passionate aspect. It can feel kind of cold and distant.

2. Then we have Pluto square Saturn - That can feel very restrictive and as if one of you is chaining the other. It can create emotional coldness and remoteness between you two.

3. Then we have Pluto square the Sun - This can create power struggles between the partners. Yes, Pluto with Sun can also be very emotionally intense and transformative, but it is usually with the soft aspects (trine, sextile, and sometimes the conjunction). But the square can cause that one of you want to change the other to "adapt" him/her to your own wants and needs. Conflicts regarding life paths (common goals) can also be seen with this aspect.

4. Venus square Mars - This one can be very good for sex and passion. And it can create a lot of sexual/sensual attraction and chemistry. But it can also manifest (or besides that) as an effort to dominate (Mars) the other. You can arouse in each other very strong feelings of anger, sadness, etc.

5. Venus opposite Jupiter - That usually manifest in good ways, even though it is an opposition. It creates a strong attraction. It also create a very friendly and supportive feeling.

6. Mars square Jupiter - This even though it is a square, it is not that difficult to deal with. It makes you two to be fond of doing things together and enjoying it. Working together is helped by this aspect.

It can cause some irritations due to friendly kidding and goading. But if not handled well, it can become a source for conflicts and irritations. And Jupiter can always "expand" Mars´ aggressiveness. But it is not a very challenging aspect to have, necessarily.

7. Mercury square the Nodes - can create intellectual stimulation between you two, but it can also create disagreements.

8. Chiron square Pluto - I don´t like this one as both can represent pain and wounds, and it is a square.

9. Venus trine/sextile the Nodes - This is an excellent one. It can create a very friendly feeling and mutual support.

10. Moon conjunct Neptune - This conjunction might or might not be present depending on his time of birth, but I think the most probable scenario is that it would not change. This is a very beautiful romantic and spiritual aspect to have. We just need to be careful to not idealize our partners and live in this fantasy divorced from reality.

So that´s basically that. I don´t see it as a disastrous composite, but it isn´t that great either. In my perspective, it has more challenges to it than it has potentials.

I would say that it represents a good friendship where you can help each other and work together, and perhaps have a "no strings attached" kind of romantic arrangement, like a "Friends with benefits" dynamic. But you are just too Plutonian, so I don´t really know if your Aqua Moon is non-conventional and non-attached enough, as it seems he is. You might get too emotionally involved in a dynamic which might not be a stable and committed one.

Again, this is ONLY my own observations without having any information about any of you beyond the charts and the little information you have given me.
Login
(Log in)
June 25, 2020 at 21:16
=====
You´re a star! :78:

So interesting and your analysis (though i know it´s not full) fits my intuitive feelings.

I think we work great platonically, creatively and share many hobbies.

Are plutonians best suited with other plutonians then?

haha ´no strings attached´ wouldn´t be my first choice. but hey it´s doable if you know where you stand.
June 26, 2020 at 03:44
=====
"You´re a star! :78:"

Thanks! :6:

"So interesting and your analysis (though i know it´s not full) fits my intuitive feelings."

I am glad it does! :-).

"I think we work great platonically, creatively and share many hobbies."

Good! That´s how it looks like from the charts, :-).

"Are plutonians best suited with other plutonians then?"

I would say so, yes. At least my Plutonian friends (and I´ve met quite a few of them, haha) are all like that; me included! Haha. Because Plutonians are just too emotionally intense, full of passion and life.

Steven Forrest calls a "Plutonian" anyone having several contacts with Pluto (from Planets that are not "generational"), especially with the Moon and Sun. In my own case, Pluto is closely conjunct my Sun, opposite my Moon, conjunct my Jupiter (which "expands" it), trine my MC, and sextile my IC). But Pluto is on my 5th in Virgo.

In your particular case, not only is Pluto having contact with your Moon and Sun, but also being conjunct your Scorpio Ascendant (and opposite your Descendant) and in his own sign of Scorpio! So these are very intense energies!

And yes, you are an Aqua Moon; but it is conjunct Saturn, which makes it a little less Aquarius-like.

So yes; I would say that you should seek out Plutonians as partners, and Aquarius individuals as friends, haha.

"haha ´no strings attached´ wouldn´t be my first choice. but hey it´s doable if you know where you stand."

Yes, it is doable, haha. Just make sure to turn-off your Pluto while you are having any "Aquarius interactions" with him, hahaha. Otherwise, you would stick to him like glue, haha. :29:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »