Some more thoughts about your moon sign?

June 22, 2020 at 12:27 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Zeleninka
Some more thoughts about your moon sign?
I am leo moon and below reading fits to the last cent. What about you? What is your experience?

It is said that:
“The moon you are born with does not determine your mother´s treatment of you and her behavior toward you. However, it does determine your reaction toward her and your treatment of her. Your reaction toward her is powerful and actually works to shape the person your mother is in your eyes and the person your mother is in the unique personal, relationship between you and her. Every reaction you have toward her behavior colors her future behavior and treatment of you. If you react well to certain behaviors she exhibits, she is likely to continue those behaviors. If you react with frustration, anger or sadness, she is likely to modify the behavior she exhibited that drew your negative reaction. So that although she may believe she is molding your behavior as the mother in the relationship, you are actually molding each other´s behavior, thus creating a tangled web. ​“

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 22, 2020 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales
“The moon you are born with does not determine your mother´s treatment of you and her behavior toward you."

Disagree with this.

I believe the moon does represent those things to an extent.

Among other things of course.
June 22, 2020 at 13:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
Sorry but no.

Most of that is a lie straight from the astrological pit of hell.
June 22, 2020 at 17:43
(Cancer) Cancerman23
I agree on the part about your moon sign not determining the mother´s treatment. I have moon in Virgo which is a cold, analytical, calculated, reliable moon placement. My mom is way over protective of me, always caring. She always put me first over the rest of my family. I read somewhere that people with moon in Capricorn or Virgo had unloving child hoods. Definitely not true
June 22, 2020 at 18:33
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Do you like that Leo Moon...or hate it?

I usually like it, but sometimes I have mixed feelings about it :)).
June 22, 2020 at 18:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aphroditetheprincess, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Sag moon was cravinggg freedom and adventures ,but let me tell you my mom Cap sun /cancer rising and moon was suffocating me,no privacy And control issues till i was 16 and left with my then boyfriend For few months 🤣🤣🤣 At least my father is super cool so i started living with him till 19 😌😌 I always had a better relationship with him pisces sun Capricorn rising/moon 😍
June 22, 2020 at 18:54
(Pisces) fishscales » Luna Alba
"I usually like it, but sometimes I have mixed feelings about it :))."

I don´t think there´s a placement that exists that doesn´t generate mixed feelings...

Maybe exaltations... They´re generally pretty good all around...

Even home placements can be pretty problematic...
June 22, 2020 at 19:00
(Cancer) Zeleninka » Luna Alba
I am new on this topic and still learning though but seeing a lot of traits in my behavior. I am cancer sun but feel more like sensitive Leo instead vainglorious cancer :-)
But maybe cause my natal chart has plenty of other challenging aspects and a lot fiery influence from other planets.

My question relates to my daughter. She is pisces moon, as said to be emotional, dreamy, artistic, crying, lost in her world, drug/alcohol addicted etc.. so then thinking why she should take these traits as me being different type😳
June 22, 2020 at 19:33
(Aries) ram_goat » Zeleninka
Say wha? English, please..

. so then thinking why she should take these traits as me being different type😳
June 23, 2020 at 06:59
(Aries) goldflower
I have a cap moon and usually their associations includes bad childhood (abuse, neglect), having a serious or cold personality, and that they tend to hide their emotions a lot. A close friend of mine with a cap moon has all those traits listed above. And I have seen many others with a cap moon who experienced a bad childhood, myself included. I find it interesting how so many people that I encounter with has a bad childhood and how a bad childhood is associated with the cap moon. Perhaps its a learning lesson. In my experience, I learn that I will never do something that I dislike from others.
June 23, 2020 at 07:16
(Cancer) Zeleninka » ram_goat
Sorry what i meant was ... my natural behavior is very fiery and daughter’s moon is in pisces.
As said by someone above a moon sign shall represents your mother AND what kind of mother you will be if you become one.
Truly i do not see a link here.. how my daughter shall see me following pisces description. Hope it clarifies better.
June 23, 2020 at 07:59
(Cancer) Zeleninka » goldflower
My dad is also cap moon. He never shows emotions and never talks about his feelings. I know that his childhood was not easy one. His brother was a favorite. He brought these traits for my upbringing.. very strict, conservative and demanding.
June 23, 2020 at 08:12
(Aries) goldflower » Zeleninka
I find this interesting, he also has a tough childhood similar to other people with a cap moon. How did his treatment towards you shape your childhood and the person you are today?
June 23, 2020 at 14:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zeleninka
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
in your daughters chart, look at the house moon is in and also the planetary aspects to see what the mother is like to her. also check out the sidereal-whole sign chart and compare to the tropical to see what makes more sense to you.
June 23, 2020 at 15:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I lived with my mom from birth to 10, and from 16 to 21. The only time I affected her behavior is when I actively mentally manipulated her. My mother has a big heart but she has had bipolar issues her entire life and isn´t the greatest at taking care of herself or a household. As we´ve both gotten older she´s mellowed some and grew out of some of her old detrimental habits. When I was younger I had to be subtle to steer her away from situations that would be harmful, I did not always succeed. Before I had to be careful what I said so as not to make her angry (which is super easy to do if you aren´t careful). Now I´m brutally honest, but she takes the things that are hard to hear much better and lets me explain my thoughts before responding.

Yes we each affect each other, that´s life. However, I also feel we are each the biggest influence on ourselves, our behaviors and thought patterns. :80:
June 23, 2020 at 15:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I heard someone say (can´t remember who) that the Moon is how we SOUGHT NURTURANCE. And that´s the best explanation that most resonates for me.

It´s our strategy for that. So someone like me, a Moon in Gemini, would talk a lot in order to be seen or heard or loved. Or come across as smart to "get a cookie" from parents who might value that. Or try and be funny as the youngest who was usually ignored.

It makes sense when I look at my siblings. One chose to be responsible (Cap moon)....the other two (Leo moons) chose to be all about "me me me"....and it has served them well too :)
June 23, 2020 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel the same way and did the same things as a child. :61: Robin Williams and Jim Carey are also Gemini moons. Gemini is an airy, mental approach to emotions from what I´ve read. I cannot just sit in a group of people and do nothing, I need to be doing at least 2 things or I get bored super quick. :8:
June 23, 2020 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Say wha? English, please.."

-----

No need to be rude, seems they tried as best as they could. Do you speak any other languages?
June 23, 2020 at 17:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zeleninka
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No need to say sorry, it was easy to understand for me. I think you tried your best, some people just lack tact. You don´t have to apologize for other people´s lack of tact, unless, of course, you want to. :)
June 24, 2020 at 04:54
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » fishscales
No it doesn’t. I have a cancer moon and my mother saw me as a burden to her and blamed me whenever my parents fought.
June 24, 2020 at 05:02
(Cancer) TimeLord
There is a bad reputation for Gemini. They are known to be a cheater. Everyone hates them. Unfortunately I´m Gemini Moon Venus.
June 24, 2020 at 05:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
There is a bad reputation for Gemini. Everyone hates them

Damn...that´s strong! Haha. I don´t hate them.
June 24, 2020 at 06:23
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Feeling little lighter now. 😊
June 24, 2020 at 20:20
(Cancer) Zeleninka » Travelguy35
:-)
July 6, 2020 at 14:35
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
I am moon in aquarius and I dont think describes me at all, or describes way I saw mother growing up, or way I treated her. Nothing about my moon sign really fits me at all.
July 9, 2020 at 21:04
(Capricorn) Vishakha
Moon rules the fourth house in astrology. The Moon is your mind, how you think and how you feel internally. Its how you show emotions, how powerful is your intuition (if you feel any)but these are just some definition of the Moon. You need to understand the whole horoscope not only on one part or side. Look at what house rules your moon and where it goes, what sign its in and see the aspects and conjunction. I have a strong moon though its debilitated. Im greatful that i had a protective, strong and caring mother.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »