8th house synastry

June 17, 2020 at 16:22 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
8th house synastry
What is the effect of the planets in 8th house? I like someone so much and most of my planets stand in his 8th house. Is it troubling or a good thing? What do you think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
June 17, 2020 at 16:24
(Leo) Zephyrin
And this is the synastry... That seems really complicated and hard to say whether we are compatible or not.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 17, 2020 at 16:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
thats alot, i would imagine its intense. moon in others 5th i like alot. 8th house person will run if they get overwhelmed, so not for the faint of heart, only the right people can make it last.

any saturn aspects for longevity?
June 17, 2020 at 16:43
(Leo) Zephyrin » hh
I shared the synastry. We have a Moon-Saturn conjunction and Saturn-Neptune trine.

Well, we know each other in real life, just 2-3 times in a party. However, he has texted me 2-3 years, wanted to take me for coffee but I always turned him down. Afterwards, I decided to go out with him because I , noticed that he has a positive masculine energy which I need a lot and I wanted him in my life. We are friends....

There is a strange, heavy energy I feel between us. I can´t say it is bad but it makes me dizzy and insecure although he is friendly and always act nice to me.
June 17, 2020 at 16:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Zephyrin
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yeah you both activate each others 8th so there can be a feeling of being exposed and therefore unsure of it all, esp the planet person feels exposed in the others 8th. once things start getting revealed and more personal, theres no going back to being friends, so if thats all you want, you will walk a fine line.

but the 11th activation helps in pushing it towards friendship, i was gonna say you may have met at a social gathering or through networking.

moon-saturn is great for commitment. esp saturn feels responsible and protective towards the moon person.
June 18, 2020 at 01:55
(Leo) Zephyrin » hh
"once things start getting revealed and more personal, theres no going back to being friends, so if thats all you want, you will walk a fine line."

I agree with you, I think this will happen in near future. Although I do friendzone most of the men who try to be closer to me, I couldn´t see him as a friend. :24:
June 18, 2020 at 02:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Picture, if you will, a dark and stormy night.

Rain is falling, falling, yes falling, sideways with a vertical spin.

A handsome man in a long coat, gray hat, smoking a... cigarette, comes knocking on your side door.

You let him in because he says he has a key.

You smile, make him a cup of coffee.

He goes upstairs with you in tow.

He talks of nostalgia and tomorrow.

Goes to your bedroom, opens the top drawer, without touching anything.

Proceeds to your closet, pulls out a book or two, looks at your shoes.

Leaves the door, as well as the drawer, in a position open and goes back to the kitchen to drop off the cup.

Tips his hat and walks out into the sunshine.

**This is what it´s like when someone has placements in your 8 house**
June 18, 2020 at 03:29
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Chadjames
"Ok, who the fuck is this random dude and why is he in my house going through my stuff?"
June 18, 2020 at 03:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Chadjames
System message: Post has been written by user Haleee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Haha lol. I feel like it has something to do with letting go. He comes do things and go. It’s not permanent position.
June 18, 2020 at 03:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Neon_Mage
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
March 7, 2021.

Saturn.

Be ready.

It´s a difficult transit.

By the by...

Good to see you, Fallen_Mage.
June 18, 2020 at 03:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Haleee
=====
It´s got nothing to do with letting go.

It´s all about an individual having psychological access to all that is private to you.

Sacredly private.

It´s the things betrayal is made of.
June 18, 2020 at 04:12
System message: Post has been written by user Haleee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If the planet fall in to the 8th house of the person. Do u think the house person or the planet person will betray ? Example Pluto of 4th house fall into 8th house of another person ?
June 18, 2020 at 04:15
(Aries) ram_goat » Haleee
think about it logically..

how can the one holding a secret about themselves betray it?
June 18, 2020 at 04:17
=====
Not saying it will.

I´m saying it can.

8th is house of secrets.

How many times, have we all, confided in others only to have those words used against us??

The probability CAN happen.

I think a psychopath with Pluto in your 8th house would fuck you up, yes.
June 18, 2020 at 04:20
(Aries) ram_goat » Zephyrin
That seems really complicated and hard to say whether we are compatible or not.

Just heavily 8th house..

Compatibility is not great, not terrible..

How well you cope with the 8th will be the deciding factor.

Neptune house overlays are also a complicating factor..

deception, money, illusions. Let that spill over into 8th issues and
it´ll be game over soon enough. He won´t cheat *on* you but he´ll cheat you out of money. His image of who you are may not be entirely accurate at this point either.. His Neptune in your 1st house.
June 18, 2020 at 04:22
=====
Lol then this placement of synastry is really dangerous. Especially for those who have heavy 8th house replacement.
June 18, 2020 at 04:25
=====
Dangerous??

Perhaps.

Deep??

Definitely.
June 18, 2020 at 04:29
I think dangerous is being a bit dramatic.

but people can be fools where their heart is concerned.

scorp sun + leo sun is not a combo in long term relationships that I have seen much in my 48 years of life.

but anything´s possible. I predict you tire of him before he tires of you.

He´ll find his plateau of existence, and you already know yours.. and the two of you will part ways.
June 18, 2020 at 04:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
8th house is also referred to as "the dark night of the soul"

The 8th house is a deep, dark, black hole that you have no idea will come out of it - or be in it.

It´s also often less predictable than the 12th house matters.. Pay attention
June 18, 2020 at 04:31
=====
Think about this for but a moment.

Piscean placements, such as yours, swimming, swimmingly in Scorpio waters are a sight to behold.

Pretty with batting eyes.

Fishes in an other-underwater realm.

With only the slightest of provacation, becoming a Globefish.
June 18, 2020 at 04:35
=====
I had no idea Transendance was an Olympic sport!!!

Sagittarius Moon in the 5th.

But of course, of course...
June 18, 2020 at 04:37
=====
Oh God u make me confused 😅
All ur words are so poetic and I’m not English speaker ! 🤣
June 18, 2020 at 04:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chadjames
Cmon Chad....

Break it down for her.....

In laymans terms...

you know your stuff
June 18, 2020 at 04:42
oh, from VN..

with a name like Haleee it sounded so middle American I never thought
to check the country of origin.

STOP BEING POETIC, CHAD!!
June 18, 2020 at 04:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
His words sound like a Vanga prediction for me. Lol full of metaphors.
I just understand the part that fish swim in Scorpio water. Rest 😭 are not understandable
June 18, 2020 at 04:45
(Virgo) rohini moon » Haleee
He gets flowery with his words, yes...

Part of his charm
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo