Let him go, I wait for him?

June 14, 2020 at 16:15 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) ludmila23
Let him go, I wait for him?
We dated for 6 months, then he went to live in another country .He says he wants to marry me.What do you see / think?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2020 at 17:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What is his birth date, time, place?

He´s probably finding you very fascinating girl, as the chart suggests.
June 14, 2020 at 23:16
(Cancer) ludmila23 » MarvinReal
this is your birth chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 14, 2020 at 23:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ludmila23
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Ludmila, I reviewed synastry, composite, and progressed synastry, and it looks like he is serious with you!
June 14, 2020 at 23:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Kuklacı, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A 20 years old man saying he wants to marry you sounds a bit too emotional. You can´t really take it for serious. He may be quite interested in you but no one is ready to marry at that age in this era.
June 15, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kuklacı
=====
Age is definitely a factor as well, yeah.

From synastry I can see Venus opposite Uranus and ASC sextile ASC. So Ideal for flirting.

Although I wouldn´t say that´s necessarily the case. They are in Argentina, they maybe be religious, or just simply want to marry. It´s different culture.

My uncle married at 18yo his 16yo girlfriend, and the court had to approve it legally, but they´re still together after the ruby anniversary!! Just lucky ones, hmm. She died last year and he´s still completely broken.
June 15, 2020 at 00:21
(Cancer) ludmila23 » Kuklacı
I know, it is something I consider. it is very important not to be naive.
Thanks.
June 15, 2020 at 00:26
(Cancer) ludmila23 » MarvinReal
It is not religious. But when he has convictions he fulfills them, at least during the time we were together.Currently he lives in another country, I am in Argentina. As for age, the idea of ​​getting married is in a few years, not immediately .
Thanks for your review.
June 15, 2020 at 00:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ludmila23
=====
It sounds reasonable. :74: :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »