Extraordinary 8th/1th house composite

June 13, 2020 at 09:35 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
Extraordinary 8th/1th house composite
Please, can anyone help me with composite? I want to try read from this special one example...
What is most important theme of this composite?
What is this relationship about?
What challenges it brings?
How can I read it from composite?

Thank you very much :74:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2020 at 11:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
General description of planets in Composite signs, planets in Composite houses, and aspects between Composite planets, as well as Transits towards Composite chart...

There are several websites and good articles about it. One for example here about that Composite Pluto on MC in 10th house.
http://www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/…

Speaking of relationships charts, Composite is just one of many astrological methods. I particularly recently favour more dynamic western methods, combined with traditional western, and traditional eastern compatibility systems.

In this Composite, who is it?
June 14, 2020 at 12:17
(Gemini) stigmí » MarvinReal
Oh...thats very good website, thank you very much! :74:

"Speaking of relationships charts, Composite is just one of many astrological methods. I particularly recently favour more dynamic western methods, combined with traditional western, and traditional eastern compatibility systems."

I dont understand what another methods you mean? Where I can find it? :74:

This is composite of me and my partner.

I am very cautious about "pluto" qualities :43: x)

Thank you :74:
June 14, 2020 at 12:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There are currently 7 methods "Partner relationship horoscopes" in section Horoscopes on astro-seek. I had in mind Ancient methods which are not there.

In this Composite (I suppose it´s Tropical, Placidus in use),

overall compatibility is high.

Now whether it´s actually good?!

Moon conjunct Neptune on Composite ASC is oversensitive relationship to start with.

Pluto conjunct MC shows that a couple has some powerful influence in contact with public, perhaps some leakage or external spying, and power games. Common goals of a couple are not aligned with each other, unless it´s some morbid business.

A stellium in 8th may be very sexual, but also uncovering deep hidden and ugly stuff. Things like hatred mixed with passion and occasional breakups, rejoining and other funny stuff are probably common for this couple. Sun conjunct Mercury especially is very communicative relationship, and likely to be friends even in tough times of that occasional hatred.

Positive thing is Jupiter in some aspect to Saturn. It´s important that both planets, either together, or by another planets, are bind to support long-term relationship. Any aspect is better than none for transpersonal planets. Also, Composite aspects have different nature than in synastries.
June 14, 2020 at 13:29
"Now whether it´s actually good?!" exactly x)

Lets suppose, that this relationship has some higher purpose (I dont like this, but in fact this is something, that I cant push away from my mind x) )...I wonder what that higher purpose can be...
Yes I agree that first what is on mind are pluto power games, some morbid things, hatred, sexual extremes....but this relationship is in fact very calm...but what I feel very strong is very strong pressure on our goals, where we are heading, pressure on our improvements...
That powerful influence in contact with public make sense for me :15:
Stellium in 8th (i cant predict, in which way everything will continue, but I hope that not in worst way, I have enough of those types of partnership) but could it be interpreted also as that pressure for improve ourselves, or to work with our common goals, or common "mission"? :43:
Moon and neptune, sun and mercury -- very true :15:

Why is this aspect between transpersonal planets so important? To support long-term?

I read, that composite is as partnership work as a pair, so I understand that aspects and houses have another meaning...

Yes this is tropical placidus...
Ancient methods...on astro.com for example?

Thank you :17:
June 14, 2020 at 13:40
=====
Yes, it could be very good. It´s hard to predict exact manifestation. It also depends on spiritual growth and soul maturity. This relationship seems to be very soulish given that Moon, Neptune and Pluto. It may be evil or good for transformation and progress. Chiron in 7th, and Black Moon Lilith in 7th, both suggest some need for healing each other and potential obstacles to do so. As well as 8th house might have similar meaning. Apparently you could also be interested in astrology, esoteric, religion etc. with such Composite chart.
June 14, 2020 at 14:18
(Scorpio) Del
When the relationships breaks down or when you have arguments, one of you shares our emotional delusions (fears), and the other shares the intellectual biases (assumptions) Just a guess.
June 15, 2020 at 13:29
:15: :15: :15: :1:

Yes. Since this...it is for the first time that I am thinking about how is it with influence of spiritual growth and soul maturity or with influence of to be interested in spiritual growth.
I feel healing really as a main theme.

Have a nice day :74:
June 15, 2020 at 13:34
=====
You´re welcome. Good luck. :1: :78:
June 15, 2020 at 14:25
(Gemini) stigmí » Del
I dont have much experience with this because it is very rare when we need to make arguments or something...i feel very natural feeling of respect to each other and to feel freedom in respect to another way/journey...and to feel safe in “who am I”...but I think it is not because of this relationship but because of my past experiences, that made me to feel more comfortable with myself alone...
But fears we really share or better we encover it as some delusions or maybe also assumptions in the shape of some rests of past experiences. I think it is mostly that lilith and chiron influence.

June 25, 2020 at 15:19
(Cancer) Aleksi
Hello,

I have learnt a lot from her #
https://www.youtube.com/channel/…
June 25, 2020 at 17:13
(Gemini) stigmí » Aleksi
October 12, 2020 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What a beautiful composite ..i envy you!
October 12, 2020 at 18:36
(Gemini) stigmí » Green Garden
Ahhh x)) really?

What do you think about it? : )
January 4, 2022 at 11:12
(Gemini) stigmí
I hope somewhere is someone with similar composite to share? Shared experiences are the best...

News about this theme - I guess i will die because of this transformation :94: :49:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »