"Afflictions" with children, my children

June 10, 2020 at 15:29 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) AriesNotAries
"Afflictions" with children, my children
I was told by an astrologer sometime ago that my chart showed "afflictions" with my children. I believe this was because of the ruler of my 5th house being squared my Sun. (Moon square Sun) Three children later, and much heartbreak and conflict with my children, I wonder: What was it in my chart that set the trend for strained relationships with my children? What is it in me that opposes harmony with me and mine?
I would appreciate any feedback, however much it requires me to swallow jagged pills.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 10, 2020 at 15:56
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hi ;)
First thing I notice is you have Jupiter conjunct Saturn in the 12th house. Jupiter is the karaka of children - it´s debilitated in Capricorn in your chart and conjunct Saturn - karma.

Yes you have Mars conjunct moon in the 5th House of children / progeny also , which would show afflictions/clashes with children, you Mars in the 5th is also in Ardra nakshatra.....the symbol for this nakshatra is a teardrop, it shows much tragedy and/or heartbreak where it sits. .but I think the main result of afflictions with children are seen in your 12th house.

Mars conjunct moon in the 5th would defintiely contribute the the Opposing harmony with you and yours.

Also, check to see where your children´s planets land in all of this, is their Mars Falling over your Saturn in the 12th? Synastry will show more pertaining to your relationship with them as well..

Hope I provided you with some answers...maybe that you haven´t heard before
June 10, 2020 at 16:10
(Libra) leorising
Good luck with your children :68:
June 10, 2020 at 18:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i agree with what rohini said, esp the ardra placement can be tough.

with mars in the 5th, one doesnt really need children to fulfill the purpose in this life. reason being is that these people are busy enough with their own personal or self-interested (mars) creative endeavors (5th), that pro-creative endeavors (children) can be lacking in comparison to the former.

with mars in 5th, the children of the native can be hard to reign in, with mars being a ball of fire and energy. ironically, people with mars in 5th dont put up with disrespectful kids, and so you can see where this is going.

sidereal 3rd lord in 5th is making this person very creative and good with his hands and hobbies, and also athletics if inclined, being 5th is 3rd from the 3rd. but its also bringing a mars filled argumentativeness into 5th house matters, meaning love relationships and children.

10th lord mars in 5th is lucky for doing a fun profession or being known by the public as a creative or fun type. both these positions show a never give up attitude, so it gives a profession that requires resilience, effort, and courage.
June 10, 2020 at 18:33
(Aries) AriesNotAries » rohini moon
What house system are you using? I was under the impression that my Jupiter was in Aquarius, in the 11th house.
I will check again the position of Mars with my kids, though. I do agree that my 12th house activity has me bogged down in others´ problems more than I would like.
Thank you for the thought provoking response.
June 10, 2020 at 18:33
(Aries) AriesNotAries » leorising
Thank you!
June 10, 2020 at 18:38
(Aries) AriesNotAries » hh
Thank you for the thoughtful response. What house system are you using?
I am good with my hands and have a ton of creative interests and I have to admit, I am more apt to see my disharmony with my kids as a product of my annoyance that they are taking me away from my passions and pursuits than as an astrological card hand dealt. I often wonder if my kids feel unloved by ,me? That I care more about my creative projects than them?
June 10, 2020 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AriesNotAries
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
rohini and i were using sidereal whole sign. you used the word "affliction" so we might have assumed you were using vedic astrology since that term is rarely used in western astrology, at least i rarely hear it in western.

anyways, the north node currently transits your sidereal 5th house which is very important for bringing up these 5th house matters and perhaps why you asked about it. your kids may be feeling hurt by it, so i would recommend to reconcile before october if you can. just simply listen and respond.
June 10, 2020 at 19:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
the default one, lahiri
June 10, 2020 at 19:47
(Taurus) nutelina
How old are your kids? Don´t they like music? You seem to be pretty good at it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »