Is this a karmic relationship or just a powerful match?

June 8, 2020 at 21:19 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) soquintal
Is this a karmic relationship or just a powerful match?
I´m an Aries rising and I got involved with this woman whose Aries Sun and Moon fell in my 12th house - my Pisces stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter & SN) falls in her 9th. Yet, her Aqua Venus falls in my 11th and my Cap Venus, with my Aqua Neptune & Uranus in her 8th. Both of our Mars fall in each other´s 10th house conjuncting our MCs.

Her Virgo Pluto falls in my 6th opposing my Pisces Mars, but my NN conjuncts her Virgo IC. My Cancer IC conjuncts her Part of Fortune and my PoF conjuncts her Moon. Our Jupiters square each other, yet her Sag Jupiter & Neptune conjunct my Pluto in my 8th/her 6th. Her Mercury and Moon conjunct my Aries Saturn. Her Libra Uranus conjuncts my DSC. Her Taurus Saturn falls in my 2nd house.

Plus, our composite chart has Pluto in Scorpio conjuncting Saturn in Taurus.
She´s a Gemini rising and we have a Taurus composite rising. It was mostly platonic, but we had a fight last year and broke contact.
I still can´t get over her.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 19, 2020 at 18:42
(Capricorn) Ghost00
What stands out to me from your chart is that your heart is very open to love and sensual experiences for the next many years. Whoever you settle with will find a very attentive, romantic, dedicated, sensual partner and will be very happy and satisfied. It is possible she was just in the right place at the right time and bumped into some hot lava.

If for some reason you are having trouble getting her back or finding replacement, use love potion number seven. This causes animal magnetism but beware of consequences, for example people will stop and stare at you on the street, or if you spill some on the cat you could find a litter of kittens after a relatively short period of time
July 19, 2020 at 18:44
(Aries) ram_goat
Another "Bingo" Post..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »