Can you help me understand my boyfriend´s chart better?

June 4, 2020 at 07:29 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Saturn Sabotage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can you help me understand my boyfriend´s chart better?
Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.
First off, he tends to give in to alcohol when he needs to keep his emotions under control, especially anger and joyous mood. Doesn´t like being elevated much because it scares him. He hides all his very intense feelings and is afraid they will consume him if he lets them out.
He tends to live in his head a lot and sometimes has issues with stopping his mind from racing when thoughts keep piling up. He´s very concerned about always being independent and achieving safety and accomplishing everything with effort, time and hard work. He doesn´t like feeling suffocated yet states that he needs a very defensive, overly protective partner. He sometimes knows details about me that I´m unaware how they got at the tip of his fingers. But he´s refined, mannered and calm, even very shy most of the time. Social anxiety is present but he has worked a lot on that issue.
Why is he intangible, why is there so much communication that goes awry and why does he feel I amuse him at times and at other times, he feels like I suffocate him to a trainwreck. He can be moody and hard to reach and figure out.
Our conversations are either intense and hard to describe, but in that case, at least, very charged and somewhat enjoyable. Or they´re misleading, hard to grasp, me having an emotional approach and steeming from perception and him having an analytical approach and stronger rational side and cognition - he even wants jokes intellectually broken down because he does not really see the point or get them.
We both have corosive Plutos and both had slight traumatic experiences as children. I don´t see if there is a way for us to get past certain difficulties in those moments when the intensity feels like mutual animosity or fear in romance.
We want to work it out yet we often misunderstand each other.
It hurts when you feel so attached and attracted to someone and things carry such weight when the two of us are in question.

Second off (sorry for ramblin´ a bit) - if we simply take it from his Mars and his Sun, what approach and behavior would suit him better? Is there a way to get some sense and guidance from that side of astrology?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 4, 2020 at 09:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you can, either post his exact birth information so that I can take a look at the composite chart, or send that information to me via PMs so that I can post the composite myself but without any birth details.

But I would have to get back to you on that at the forum, later on during my late afternoon/evening
June 4, 2020 at 12:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi!

I´ll discuss this composite chart later one during my late afternoon/evening, but generally speaking - even though it does has a few challenges to work on - it is a good composite chart with a lot of potential for healing and for growth.

Anyone wishing to comment on the composite, please feel free to do so.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »