True love or just not meant to be?

May 30, 2020 at 20:09 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hakumata
True love or just not meant to be?
Hello everyone!

The person I´m talking about and myself have been in each others lives for almost 7 years now. We broke up half a year ago and since a couple of weeks we´re talking again. We both can´t seem to move past the relationship, but we also both don´t know if we are compatible enough to concor our differences. I´ve dived deep into our synastry and composite chart. But I seem to get lost because I don´t have an outsiders look on it... We do have some south node connections in our synastry which make this relationship feel like we kind of just belong together...
So my question: from a look at our synastry and composite chart, what stands out to you?

Thank you in advance for any responses, I will reply with candid feedback.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 30, 2020 at 20:12
(Capricorn) Hakumata
And this is the sysanstry ...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 1, 2020 at 17:24
(Scorpio) Crowleys Disciple
You have enough synastry to make it work looking at chart, I see a lot of blue.

...from a practical point of view, hey you made it work for 7 years, so with a lot of effort you can make it work for another 7 years.

Relationships are tough, a long term relationship won´t come easy. You got fight and bulldoze yourself through to make things work.

I been with my wife 5 years, I talked and thought about divorce two weeks into marriage. But I said to myself that I wanted a comittment and marriage and this is what I am going fight for everday to keep no matter how much fighting and hell I have to go through. The best things in life are worth fighting for.

My marriage to my wife has been a love and hate relationship for 5 years, everyday my wife and I fight and i´m loving every minute of it.
June 1, 2020 at 18:02
(Capricorn) Hakumata » Crowleys Disciple
Well, it´s a little bit more complicated 😄 We´ve been in a relationship for 2 years, then we had almost no contact for over 2 years, than we met again an had a relationship for over 1 year. I broke up, because at one moment I found myself unhappier than before our second relationship. But nowadays we try to become friends, but love is still strong. Don´t really know what to do...
June 7, 2020 at 17:58
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » Hakumata
So this is really crazy. My moon sign is close to yours and my ex of over 2 years (seperated in January) had the same Pisces Aquarius Cusp Moon Position. Super crazy.

All I can say is lunar librans definitely don´t feel as much as lunar pisces. With her and I she would shut down during a conversation about the future of our relationship. I feel like I can talk all day when she would tire out because of things I couldn´t see below the surface.

On the whole you both have Earth Sun Signs. However a Water Stellium with an Air Stellium could be challenge. Water is heavy and is bound by gravity, when air is not. This could be why you drift apart.

Let me know how my reading/prediction was! Ask me anything

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »